Dr. Renee D'Ambrosia, MD

Dr. Renee D'Ambrosia, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Renee D'Ambrosia, MD is a dermatologist in Centennial, CO and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans in 2004 and specializes in dermatology and dermatologic surgery.

5555 E Arapahoe Rd

Centennial, CO 80122

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. D'Ambrosia

See how frequently Dr. D'Ambrosia performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acne
Skin Infections
Carcinoma in Situ of Skin

Dr. D'Ambrosia's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. D'Ambrosia "Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery

Dr. D'Ambrosia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. D'Ambrosia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. D'Ambrosia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. D'Ambrosia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. D'Ambrosia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. D'Ambrosia's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. D'Ambrosia to family and friends

Dr. D'Ambrosia's Performance

I thought she was very thorough and very professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. D'Ambrosia was wonderful! Came thru the door with a smile. Listened and understood exactly what I was saying. Explained in detail what would be done. I felt 110% confident of the choice of Dr. I had made.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Uh... twice told my wife "I'm not concerned about that mole" in reference to moles/skin lesions my wife had concerns about. Both turned out to be either pre-cancerous, or cancerous. She seemed to be more worried that my wife would have a scar. Really? Scar or cancer. Hmm... difficult choice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. We would like to follow up with you. Please email your full name, phone number, and a brief description of your concerns to kpcolorado@kp.org. Thank you.

Kaiser is very blessed to have Dr. D'Ambrosia as their dermatologist! She treated my skin issues in a way that has changed my life for the better. Answers all my questions via email in a timely matter and I never feel rushed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. D'Ambrosia. We appreciate your kind words. Be well!

She was terrific....immediately diagnosed both of my issues and put them to rest and my mind at ease. Took 5 min+/-.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Tom, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Dr. Renee D'Ambrosia. Be well and thrive!