Dermatology  |
Dr. Renee Chang, MD
Dr. Chang joined Portland Dermatology Clinic in 2010. She is originally from Kalispell, Montana and received her undergraduate degree from Wellesley College in Boston. She earned her medical degree from Oregon Health and Science University, where she completed her residency training in dermatology in 2007. She is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology, and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and Oregon Dermatology Society. Dr. Chang's primary interests are in general medical and surgical dermatology. She considers taking care of people a privilege, volunteering her time with Project Access as well as the Wallace Medical Concern. In her free time she is also an avid soccer player and enjoys many outdoor activities with her young family.

1414 NW Northrup St Ste 600

• PacificSource
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Triwest

Learn about Dr. Chang

See how frequently Dr. Chang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Athlete's Foot
Ringworm
Birthmark

Dr. Chang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Wellesley College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Oregon Health and Science University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Oregon Health and Science University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Chang's Performance
Camas, WA |
I was terribly disappointed in Dr. Chang. It took her three months to diagnose my eczema. She even said she thought they might be bug bites! She's probably competent in checking people for cancer, and referring people to their surgeon, but she sure doesn't know about rashes.
in Portland |
Dr Chang is very knowledgeable and thorough. She listen to your concerns and is a very caring doctor. She first treated my mother and when I watched how kind and caring she was to Mom I changed to Dr Chang. I think highly of her and recommend her to others when they need a dermatologist.
in Camas, WA |
Doctor Chang has been caring for my skin for many years. She's always extremely friendly, knowledgeable and professional and provides fast and practical solutions for my skin concerns. This is why I keep going back year after year!
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Chang was excellent. I was a new patient to Dr. Chang. She was very attentive, thorough and kind. She took care of my concerns and explained the care very well. Excellent office staff and very professional all the way around. I will continue for any Derm needs in the future.
in Portland, OR |
As a 58 year old guy who is not sevelt i wasn't looking forward to a full body exam after being recommended by my Doctor who was concerned with a few spots. Dr. Chang was so great and made me feel at ease even though i am not so happy with my current body type. She has a great personality which was important to me because I love to talk. She found several issues and recommended a plastic surgeon for the spot on my face. She was so great and if you like soccer and Timbers, BOOM! v
in Portland, OR |
I have already recommended Dr. Chang to my family!
in Portland, OR |
Always greets you with a smile. Listens to her patients and clearly explains the process for treatment.
in Sherwood, Oregon |
Dr. Chang is the best of best. I'm 71 and I've seen quite a few, Dr. Changis second to none.
in Hood River, OR |
I have recommended Dr. Chang to several friends and family members because she has cultivated an honest and caring doctor-patient relationship. She has a friendly and competent manner, and takes the time to thoroughly discuss her observations and options for treatment. Even though she sometimes has had to deliver disappointing news, she is honest, informative and helpful. I truly trust Dr. Chang.
Portland, OR |
Dr. Chang will make you look forward to visiting your doctor. Truly a pleasant visit every time and very knowledgeable. She's always happy to field a litany of questions I bring each visit!
in Portland, OR |
I love Dr. Chang. She has the best bed side manner of any doctor I've ever been to and I always look forward to my appointments! I've been seeing her for about 5 years now and other in my family have for about 8. She is a good mix of conservative and liberal in medicating which is great because it doesn't leave anything up to the unknown, but also doesn't harm your health by being too gung-ho. I recommend her to all my friends!
in Lake Oswego, OR |
I dearly love Dr. Chang. I have been with her for about 9 years. I look forward to my visits to her. She is very personable and professional. She is always looking for areas that need current treatment or watch for possible treatment in future. I have already sent 4 family or friends to her and mentioned her name to several others.
Have you seen Dr. Renee Chang, MD?
Are you Dr. Chang?