Dr. Renee Burke, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 46

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Renee Burke, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Barrington, IL. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Renee Burke, MD
18-2 E Dundee Rd Bldg 3 Barrington, IL 60010 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Burke with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mayo.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Burke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burke

4.3

Dr. Burke

Dr. Burke is an awesome lady. Let alone beautiful she is so talented that she can transform a 69-year-old woman into a 50ish looking woman. Her eye for detail transforms my whole face. I had my upper and lower lids, neck, and lower face lift with fat transfer to the check area. Dr. Burke and her team are truly the best. They are professional, talented, caring and make you feel special and appreciated. I highly recommend this practice for any cosmetic procedure you may be considering.
Sissy – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
After a long search for a doctor to perform a breast implant exchange and lift, I found Dr. Burke. She was understanding, compassionate and patient. She understood exactly what I was looking for and had the confidence that I would love the result. And I did. My only regret was not doing it sooner!
STACY WHITE – Jul 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
Dr. Burke and her staff are truly exceptional! From the moment I entered the doors to the office, I felt welcomed, the office is inviting, and her staff members are friendly and helpful in every way. I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Burke after losing a significant amount of weight and needing skin removal. Dr. Burke is a wonderful plastic surgeon and it is very rare to find a doctor that combines such personal touches and care for her patients with outstanding quality of medical care. She is honest so you know exactly what to expect from your procedure and she usually exceed those expectations. The entire Dr. Burke family ensured I always had a smooth prep, surgery, and follow-up. I am so glad Dr. Burke was recommended to me and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking answers to better their appearance and health and do so in a very personalized way.
Bobbi S. – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
I had a lower blepharoplasty done by Doctor Burke. I am so pleased with her work. She is such an amazing plastic surgeon. Sam and Edna took great care of me and made sure I was prepared before and after surgery. I am now going into the office for Melasma treatments. I have had two treatments by Nicole and she is nothing but amazing as well. I cannot even see the uneven tone or dark pigmentation on my skin. Thank you all for your amazing services.
Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Burke and her staff. They made me feel welcome, comfortable, and they answered all of my questions. They were supportive and available at all times throughout my surgery process. I would highly recommend them!
Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
My experience with Dr. Burke and her staff was nothing short of exceptional. I chose Dr. Burke for a consultation for my breast augmentation due to the fact that she is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery, which I quickly realized that not all plastic surgeons are. I also found that she had an impressive education. When I arrived for my consultation the office was modern and completely beautiful. Dr. Burke has an extremely personable, all-female staff which made me feel very comfortable. The
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Burke and all of the ladies in the office. They were kind, professional, and caring. I was impressed the doctor called me the night of surgery and Sam, the nurse practioner, called the next day. I felt very comfortable with the care I received and my surgery was a success.
Chicago, IL – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
I came to Dr Burke a mess after I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction. Any dr would state a revision of reconstruction is probably the worst. I also had level 4 capsular contracture resulting from my 2nd surgery. Dr Burke made me feel so comfortable in my shabby state, answered all my questions in detail, explained why and what she would recommend for me and assured me she could do better. And she did! I would recommend Dr Burke to anyone that requires a professional, top notch surgeon.
Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
Dr. Burke and her staff are unbelievable. I chose to have numerous procedures done at one time and they could not have taken better care of me. Dr. Burke herself followed up with me the day after surgery to make sure I was doing well. They were always available for my numerous questions. Now 6 months post op I am thrilled with the results and would receommend Dr. Burke and her team to anyone.
CG in McHenry, IL – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
I was scared to death when I learned I needed a mastectomy. After getting a professional recommendation for Dr. Burke, I went to visit her office. I never thought I would set foot in a plastic surgeon's office, but if you ever need reconstruction, this is the place for you. Dr. Burke and her staff are prompt and professional, and my reconstruction results are amazing. Bring a list of questions to each appointment, and follow directions carefully. It's not an easy procedure, but it was worth it!
Mlop in Rolling Meadows, IL – Sep 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
. One of my spacers deflated and I called and they got me in the same day. Apparently she had to refill that breast and normally I do that premeditated because it frankly hurts a lot in my opinion. So no meds the NP said I needed to do this ASAP. As she inserted the large needle into my breast I cried out 1x. They called my husband and said I was disruptive and if I did that again they wouldn’t treat me. Seriously?!? I can’t cry out because I’m in pain from a needle in my breast- I blew My mind
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
West Dundee il – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
I had a mini tummy tuck a year ago. Not only was it a great experience, the result is fantastic! I would go to Dr. Burke for any aesthetic need!
Linda Salavitch in Hoffman Estates, Il – Apr 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
I went to Dr. Burke's office for laser hair removal on my back. As a guy, it is hard to know who to go to for things like this. I was referred by a friend who had liposuction done by Dr. Burke. I am grateful that I ended up in her office. The esthetician was great and the office staff was friendly and helpful.
gjy5 in Algonquin, IL – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
In October 2015 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. After visiting three other plastic surgeons to perform my breast reconstruction after double mastectomy; I was referred to Dr. Burke. She, and her staff, could not be more compassionate and kind. I felt extremely comfortable as they were by my side the entire way. I could not be happier with the results. I get compliments and have been asked on multiple occasions, which Dr performed the surgery. Thank you Dr Burke and staff for everything!
Karen B in Elk Grove Village, IL – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?
Disappointing surgical results, terrible bedside manner totally lacking in warmth and compassion.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Katelyn D in Schaumburg, IL – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Burke, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Burke?