Dr. Rene Blaha, MD

Dr. Rene Blaha, MD

Integrative Medicine  ·

Dr. Rene Blaha, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in New Albany, OH and has been practicing for 39 years. He specializes in integrative medicine, regenerative medicine, and more.Read his story

B. Well Clinic Integrative Medicine

5031 Forest Dr Ste B

New Albany, OH 43054

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Blaha treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Blaha's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Chelation Therapy
  • Chiropractic Technique
  • Craniosacral Therapy (CST)
  • IV Therapy
  • Nutrition Response Testing
  • Pain Management
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Wellness and Integrative Medicine

Dr. Blaha graduated from the University of Munich, Germany and completed his residency in Family Practice at Grant Hospital in Columbus, OH. He is Board Certified in Holistic Medicine. He is also certified in Chelation Therapy and has special interes...

• Integrative Medicine

Dr. Blaha?
Dr. Blaha's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rene Blaha, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Does his very best. My most favorite man! Every time I leave the office I feel like I am on a better path!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?
Dr. Blaha and his staff are wonderful! They have been such a God send. I ask a lot of questions and have many concerns. They do not treat me like I am a bother like other practices I have dealt with. I was very ill for about eleven years before going to the B. Well Clinic. I would not be where I am with my health today if it were not for Dr. Blaha's help and guidance. He will help heal your body, mind and spirit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?
I have been a patient about 4 years and am interested in resolving issues not masking symptoms and he has encouraged me to listen to my body and make healthy decisions to accomplish that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?
We have always gotten gotten great results in any of our health challenges over the years. He is a great Doctor and now a Great Friend also. He has a fast knowledge in how to help the body through natural means. I highly recommend him!!!! to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?
A true God send. Since working with Dr. Blaha, I've got my energy back and very seldom do I have a down day. I highly recommend Dr. Blaha and the B. Well Clinic!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?
I have been feeling pretty good, more energy, little to no pain, my head is getting more clear, able to focus more, i am able to get more done in a day. I don't remember feeling this good in the past 10 years. Fatigue was never addressed by previous doctors. I was on several antidepressants, NSAIDS for pain, continued to feel worse. I got really run down and sick and could not get better so I called and made an appointment with Dr. Blaha. One of the best decisions i have ever made!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?
Always addresses my issues, listens to me closely, and always listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?
My rating for Dr.Blaha and staff is definitely a thumbs up... This is my third visit and already I am already noticing a great improvement in my health. I would highly recommend Dr. Blaha as a wonderful physician. I feel blessed to have him as a Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?
My visit was very pleasant with the staff and with the provider. Dr. Blaha has helped me get my health back! He truly cares and listens. I will be forever thankful to the B Well Clinic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?
Just six months with seeing Dr. Blaha I felt better at 49 years old than I had ever felt including my teenage years. Going in with serious health problems, he solved one problem after another. At 54, I am still living very well(No Pharma Drugs needed) because of what he did for me. It is hard to describe how great the experience was. He is simply the best Dr I have ever known. He worked on my family as well and they are all doing excellent. The whole B-well clinic is top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?
His level of expertise is excellent. There is none better! Although I have moved to Florida, I still maintain him as my doctor because he is worth the trip every few months!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rene Blaha, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Blaha?

B. Well Clinic Integrative Medicine