Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Rodrigue

Arthritis Care & Diagnostic Ctr

8440 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 340 Dallas, TX 75231

Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. He graduated from Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans and specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Rodrigue's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rodrigue

3.4

Dr. Rodrigue?
Dr. Rodrigue's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD
I have been seeing Dr Rodrigue for ten years for back pain caused mainly by scoliosis. I prefer injections and other medical procedures over pills. Dr Rodrigue Has been a miracle worker.
Ann N – Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
Dr. Rodrique spent about 3 minutes with me; he prescribed hydrocodone and told me to come back after a month to give him time to gather my medical records. Still in terrible pain, I went back after a month; no medical records and again he came in 3 minutes, left then sent his medical assistant in to say that the treatment I needed required insurance approval which could take an undetermined amount of time to get. I told the assistant that I was in severe pain; he could care less so I told him that I should find another doctor at which time, the assistant curtly showed me the exit door. I left in pain.
Paul – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
he said he would continue my current regiment from my previous doctor. They called in prescriptions to the wrong pharmacy TWICE, then suddenly stated they do not do prior authorization or prescription override requests from insurance. They told me to just discontinue the current script for something lesser in dose- worst withdrawal ever! My primary doctor did request the override and I was able to get my medications that same day. Dr. Rodrigue blew it off saying they just no longer request overr
Richardson, TX – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
If you like doctors with a real God complex, this is your guy. Very rude, unprofessional and full of himself.
TX – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
I have never been so poorly treated and disrespected by a doctor. He does not like patients asking questions and was very dismissive of me and my concerns. He told me I was "a weird lady...and good luck because you're going to need it". So highly unprofessional and rude. Have NEVER had any issues getting along with physicians or their staff. But you will certainly be able to get your drugs from him if all you want is temporary pain relief. I preferred long term solutions.
Deidra Fisher in Dallas , TX – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
Dr. Rodrigue is the kindest, most brilliant pain management doctor I’ve ever known. He truly wants to help his patients & spares no time & effort. I can’t recommend him highly enough!
Janet Gordon in Dallas – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
Be very careful to watch your bills and EOBs from insurance. Dr Rodrigue may be in network for you, but he has a habit of sending labs to out of network labratories that will hit you with huge bills.
Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
first pain doctor willing to do more than just throw a prescription at my wife....takes time to explain what will happen and all concerned understand...now working on a stimulater so pills will not be needed...great doctor
denison – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
Dr. Rodrigue is compassionate and understanding. I had 3 major back surgeries in the past with 2 of those in 2016. I still suffer with back pain and will probably deal with it for the rest of my life. But thanks to Dr. Rodrigue's help I can safely and effectively manage my pain. Thank you Dr. Rodrigue......LB
Luke in Frisco, TX – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
Dr. Rodrique is a professional, cautious, caring physician who spends as much time as it takes to find solutions for my problems. He is one of only a few physicians left in the area who includes medication management in his practice, and I thank God for his willingness to do that. Dr. Rodrigues has given me an essentially pain-free life and that is something i thought I would never see again. I am a better mother, a better wife... I am a better person thanks to Dr. Rodrigue.
Becky jacobs in Plano, TX – Sep 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
Without Dr. Rodrigue I would not be able to work, sleep, or have a productive life. He is an excellent doctor and always takes time with me to insure I comfortable with the plan he has set for me.
Randal Green in Dallas, TX – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
I can't remember how many doctors I visited before I found Dr. Rodrigue, and he is heaven sent, I'm so thankful for him....
Sandra Redd in Dallad, TX – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?
This doctor and his practice are all about the money. Their treatment is non existent but they write things on your chart so it looks like they did something. If you disagree or complain they threaton to withhold your prescriptions. The doctors sign charts that they saw you when they weren't even in the office.
Carole in Dallas, TX – Jul 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renaud Rodrigue, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodrigue?

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn
Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans

Dr. Rodrigue accepts

Dr. Rodrigue accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Rodrigue's experience treating your condition or procedure

Arthritis Care & Diagnostic Ctr

Arthritis Care & Diagnostic8440 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 340 Dallas, TX 75231

Southwest Pain Group

Southwest Pain Group8230 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 320 Dallas, TX 75231

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rodrigue treats patients.

Texas Institute for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas

Dallas, TX

90% Patient experience rating, 21% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019)