Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Renato Saltz, MD
Plastic surgeon Renato Saltz, MD, is a board certified plastic reconstructive surgeon with an interest in cosmetic surgery, specifically in facial rejuvenation, body contouring, breast surgery and reconstruction after cancer. His goal is to deliver the best results to patients accompanied by the highest level of attention to detail and service. In May, 2002, Dr. Saltz left his eight-year position as Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery and the Director of the Summit Plastic Surgery Center at the University of Utah to fulfill a lifelong dream of opening his own plastic surgery clinic. Dr. Saltz practiced and taught plastic surgery at the University of Utah Wasatch Clinics, and at the Summit Plastic Surgery Center in Park City from 1994-2002. Previous to working in Utah, he taught and practiced plastic surgery at the Medical College of Georgia from 1990-94. One of the pioneers in endoscopic surgery in the United States, he is the founder of Image Reborn Foundation of Utah, a non-profit local organization dedicated to helping women with breast cancer.

Saltz Plastic Surgery

5445 S Highland Dr

Salt Lake City, UT 84117

• Care Credit

Learn about Dr. Saltz

Dr. Saltz's Experience

Dr. Saltz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Buttock Lift
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Fat Grafting to the Buttock
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants
  • Thigh Lift

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Universidade Federal Rio Grande Do Sul School Of Medicine
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Saltz has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Saltz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saltz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saltz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saltz to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Saltz's Performance
Salt Lake City, UT |
I had a facelift in March of 2017. Very pleased with every step of the process. Now just six months later am looking fine and feeling the lessening of the awareness of the 'moved' nerve endings. I was never in any pain. The office team is highly functioning, attentive and encouraging. Dr. Saltz is rightly rated as a top surgeon. His explanations on every matter were clear. Thank you.
Coalville, UT |
Dr. Saltz is both the kindest and most skilled doctor I have ever met. He is meticulous, generous and trustworthy. I have had the pleasure of both working with Dr. Saltz and being his patient. He treats everyone with the utmost respect and kindness. In addition, his entire staff is equally as kind, thoughtful and lovely as Dr. Saltz. I couldn't be happier with my results! Thank you, Spa Vitoria!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this glowing review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you love your results!
in Park City, UT |
Dr saltz is the best for Botox! I have been to several doctors and he is the quickest, least painful, and most effective I have ever been to. He is always very conservative (never pushy). And decent pricing. I have a fear of needles and have had no issues with dr saltz. He is just good at what he does! Would recommend over and over! This is a doctor you can trust!
We are so happy to hear about your Botox treatment with Dr. Saltz! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review!
Heber City, UT |
Dr Saltz is wonderful. He is very detail orientated. He spends time with his patients answering their questions and calming their nerves. Ive never felt rushed or my small procedure was not important. Thank you to Dr Saltz and his fantastic staff.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr. Saltz and his staff! We are pleased to hear that Dr. Saltz was able to make you feel relaxed!
Draper, UT |
I feel confident with Dr. Saltz and his team...all are professional, courteous and caring. Tara is excellent with providing information and support. After care with Yulia Bacon was very helpful. All together, a very pleasant experience.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Saltz and his staff! We are so happy that you had a pleasant experience!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Saltz is the best! I had breast augmentation and the look beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted. He also got rid of some moles on my face and you can't even see the scar. Thank you Dr. Saltz!!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled that you love your results!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Saltz and his staff are the best! I had some botox, fillers and some peels over the past few years and when I was ready for some liposuction they made me feel at ease. everyone at that office is so kind and caring!
Thank you for leaving this great review about Dr. Saltz and the staff! We are happy that you felt so comfortable in our office!
Salt Lake City, UT |
After losing 100 lbs I saw Dr. Saltz for body/thigh lift...Dr. Saltz and his staff were amazing. From my initial phone call to final follow up appointment I always felt supported and cared for. I would recommend Saltz Plastic Surgery to anyone. By the way, I continue to see Dr. Saltz for regular Botox treatments. He and his staff always remember me and make feel welcome!
We are proud of your success and happy that Dr. Saltz could be a part of your journey! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for being a Saltz VIP!
Salt Lake City, UT |
I recommend Dr. Saltz to all my friends and family. He and his staff are expertly trained and compassionate to all patients who enter his clinic. They have your best interests and safety in mind.
Thank you so much for the kind review! Patient satisfaction and safety are Dr. Saltz' top priorities!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Saltz is the best. I feel very comfortable with any procedure I have had with him. Recommend Saltz Plastic Surgery highly.
Thank you so much for recommending Dr. Saltz for plastic surgery! Patient referrals are a great compliment and much appreciated!
in Draper, UT |
Dr. Saltz did my beast argumentation and rhinoplasty. It turned out perfect and him and histaff treated me very well. My results are perfect and I so happy I went to Dr. Saltz. They prescribed me great medicine to make me feel comfortable and seemed to reall car about how I was doing and made me feel really comfortable. I will recommend him to anyone I know.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others! We are thrilled about your "perfect" results!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Cellfina I had Cellfina cellulite treatment with Dr. Saltz. I have struggled with cellulite my whole adult life and have tried everthing. Dr. Saltz is kind and knowledgeable. He spent a great deal of time with me in the consult and explained everything thoroughly. The actual procedure wasn't too uncomfortable, and I am absolutely thrilled with my results!!! Hello swimsuit season! Thank you Dr. Saltz and Staff!
We are happy to hear that your Cellfina treatment produced great results for "swimsuit season"! Thank you for sharing your experience!
Kamas, UT |
Dr. Saltz is simply amazing! He is thorough, attentive, compassionate, and extremely professional. He did my first treatment of botox and I am extremely pleased with my results. I was nervous at first but he did a great job at answering all my questions and calming my nerves. I will not trust anyone else with my face. His staff is also very professional and friendly.
Thank you for entrusting Dr. Saltz with your facial treatments! We are happy that you love your results!
West Jordan, UT |
Dr. Saltz gave me my confidence back! He respected my desire not to be "overdone" and gave me a natural result. I have referred friends to him and they had great success with their surgeries too!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your "natural result"! We also appreciate and thank you for the patient referrals!
Have you seen Dr. Renato Saltz, MD?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialist at St. Mark's Hospital