Dr. Renato Saltz, MD

Dr. Renato Saltz, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 60 years old

17 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Personal Bio

Plastic surgeon Renato Saltz, MD, is a board certified plastic reconstructive surgeon with an interest in cosmetic surgery, specifically in...Read more

Dr. Saltz's Experience

See how Dr. Saltz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Saltz

Dr. Saltz accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Saltz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Saltz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saltz to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Saltz's Performance
in Draper, UT |
Dr. Saltz did my beast argumentation and rhinoplasty. It turned out perfect and him and histaff treated me very well. My results are perfect and I so happy I went to Dr. Saltz. They prescribed me great medicine to make me feel comfortable and seemed to reall car about how I was doing and made me feel really comfortable. I will recommend him to anyone I know.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Cellfina I had Cellfina cellulite treatment with Dr. Saltz. I have struggled with cellulite my whole adult life and have tried everthing. Dr. Saltz is kind and knowledgeable. He spent a great deal of time with me in the consult and explained everything thoroughly. The actual procedure wasn't too uncomfortable, and I am absolutely thrilled with my results!!! Hello swimsuit season! Thank you Dr. Saltz and Staff!
Kamas, UT |
Dr. Saltz is simply amazing! He is thorough, attentive, compassionate, and extremely professional. He did my first treatment of botox and I am extremely pleased with my results. I was nervous at first but he did a great job at answering all my questions and calming my nerves. I will not trust anyone else with my face. His staff is also very professional and friendly.
West Jordan, UT |
Dr. Saltz gave me my confidence back! He respected my desire not to be "overdone" and gave me a natural result. I have referred friends to him and they had great success with their surgeries too!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He is very kind and I feel very knowledgeable. All my questions and concerns were addressed and answered with care and consideration. He and his staff always made me feel comfortable, and were always so kind to me.
Have you seen Dr. Renato Saltz, MD?
Are you Dr. Saltz?

Dr. Saltz says...

Plastic surgeon Renato Saltz, MD, is a board certified plastic reconstructive surgeon with an interest in cosmetic surgery, specifically in facial rejuvenation, body contouring, breast surgery and reconstruction after cancer. His goal is to deliver the best results to patients accompanied by the highest level of attention to detail and service.

In May, 2002, Dr. Saltz left his eight-year position as Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery and the Director of the Summit Plastic Surgery Center at the University of Utah to fulfill a lifelong dream of opening his own plastic surgery clinic.

Dr. Saltz practiced and taught plastic surgery at the University of Utah Wasatch Clinics, and at the Summit Plastic Surgery Center in Park City from 1994-2002. Previous to working in Utah, he taught and practiced plastic surgery at the Medical College of Georgia from 1990-94. One of the pioneers in endoscopic surgery in the United States, he is the founder of Image Reborn Foundation of Utah, a non-profit local organization dedicated to helping women with breast cancer.

Dr. Saltz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Saltz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Saltz's Board Certifications

Completed in 1989

University of Alabama At Birmingham

Completed in 1990

• Portuguese

Dr. Saltz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saltz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Hair Transplants
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)