Dr. Renato Saltz, MD

Dr. Renato Saltz, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Plastic surgeon Renato Saltz, MD, is a board certified plastic reconstructive surgeon with an interest in cosmetic surgery, specifically in facial rejuvenation, body contouring, breast surgery and reconstruction after cancer. His goal is to deliver the best results to patients accompanied by the highest level of attention to detail and service. In May, 2002, Dr. Saltz left his eight-year position as Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery and the Director of the Summit Plastic Surgery Center at the University of Utah to fulfill a lifelong dream of opening his own plastic surgery clinic. Dr. Saltz practiced and taught plastic surgery at the University of Utah Wasatch Clinics, and at the Summit Plastic Surgery Center in Park City from 1994-2002. Previous to working in Utah, he taught and practiced plastic surgery at the Medical College of Georgia from 1990-94. One of the pioneers in endoscopic surgery in the United States, he is the founder of Image Reborn Foundation of Utah, a non-profit local organization dedicated to helping women with breast cancer.

Dr. Saltz's Experience

See how Dr. Saltz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Saltz

Dr. Saltz accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Saltz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Saltz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saltz to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Saltz's Performance
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr. Saltz is the best! I had breast augmentation and the look beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted. He also got rid of some moles on my face and you can't even see the scar. Thank you Dr. Saltz!!
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr. Saltz and his staff are the best! I had some botox, fillers and some peels over the past few years and when I was ready for some liposuction they made me feel at ease. everyone at that office is so kind and caring!
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    After losing 100 lbs I saw Dr. Saltz for body/thigh lift...Dr. Saltz and his staff were amazing. From my initial phone call to final follow up appointment I always felt supported and cared for. I would recommend Saltz Plastic Surgery to anyone. By the way, I continue to see Dr. Saltz for regular Botox treatments. He and his staff always remember me and make feel welcome!
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    I recommend Dr. Saltz to all my friends and family. He and his staff are expertly trained and compassionate to all patients who enter his clinic. They have your best interests and safety in mind.
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr. Saltz is the best. I feel very comfortable with any procedure I have had with him. Recommend Saltz Plastic Surgery highly.
    in Draper, UT |
    Dr. Saltz did my beast argumentation and rhinoplasty. It turned out perfect and him and histaff treated me very well. My results are perfect and I so happy I went to Dr. Saltz. They prescribed me great medicine to make me feel comfortable and seemed to reall car about how I was doing and made me feel really comfortable. I will recommend him to anyone I know.
    Salt Lake City, UT |
    Cellfina I had Cellfina cellulite treatment with Dr. Saltz. I have struggled with cellulite my whole adult life and have tried everthing. Dr. Saltz is kind and knowledgeable. He spent a great deal of time with me in the consult and explained everything thoroughly. The actual procedure wasn't too uncomfortable, and I am absolutely thrilled with my results!!! Hello swimsuit season! Thank you Dr. Saltz and Staff!
    Kamas, UT |
    Dr. Saltz is simply amazing! He is thorough, attentive, compassionate, and extremely professional. He did my first treatment of botox and I am extremely pleased with my results. I was nervous at first but he did a great job at answering all my questions and calming my nerves. I will not trust anyone else with my face. His staff is also very professional and friendly.
    West Jordan, UT |
    Dr. Saltz gave me my confidence back! He respected my desire not to be "overdone" and gave me a natural result. I have referred friends to him and they had great success with their surgeries too!
    Have you seen Dr. Renato Saltz, MD?
    Are you Dr. Saltz?

Dr. Saltz says...

Plastic surgeon Renato Saltz, MD, is a board certified plastic reconstructive surgeon with an interest in cosmetic surgery, specifically in facial rejuvenation, body contouring, breast surgery and reconstruction after cancer. His goal is to deliver the best results to patients accompanied by the highest level of attention to detail and service.

Dr. Saltz practiced and taught plastic surgery at the University of Utah Wasatch Clinics, and at the Summit Plastic Surgery Center in Park City from 1994-2002. Previous to working in Utah, he taught and practiced plastic surgery at the Medical College of Georgia from 1990-94. One of the pioneers in endoscopic surgery in the United States, he is the founder of Image Reborn Foundation of Utah, a non-profit local organization dedicated to helping women with breast cancer.

Dr. Saltz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Saltz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Saltz's Board Certifications

Completed in 1989

University Of Alabama At Birmingham

Completed in 1990

• Portuguese

Dr. Saltz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saltz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Eyelid Surgery
    • Facelift
    • Hair Transplants
    • Liposuction
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)