Dr. Renato Geralde, DO

Dr. Renato Geralde, DO

Family Medicine | Male

North Hills Family Medicine 150 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 220 San Antonio, TX 78258 Get Directions

Dr. Renato Geralde, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Geralde is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital and Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.

Dr. Geralde's Experience

See how Dr. Geralde's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Geralde

Dr. Geralde accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Geralde has admitting privileges.

Dr. Geralde's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geralde to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Geralde's Performance
    GOOD
in San Antonio, TX |
At the recommendation of a friend, I recently changed primary care physicians to Dr. Geralde and I am very happy I did! He was extremely thorough and asked more questions about myself and my health in my first visit than my prior physician had in 7 years. He is both professional and personal, immediately making you feel at ease. He was attentive to my health issues and quick to follow up with test results. If you are looking for a physician who truly cares, I strongly recommend Dr. Geralde
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Geralde is a very kind and helpful physician. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and addresses the issue at hand. I know his clinic is undergoing some significant changes and has made great effort to maintain communication with his patients with online access. I personally like this option as he is very responsive and always quick to make sure my needs are addressed. I have been with him for several years and my friends and family see him.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Geralde has always been a kind and caring doctor. I am not sure what happened in the past year, but he seems to be going through the motions. Phone calls are not returned, routine lab results require an in-office consultation where you can be billed for an office visit again, staff is rude, and wait times are long. The PAs are knowledgable and friendly, which is a good thing as its hard to actually see the doctor. Front desk staff look miserable. I have moved on to another doctor.
San Antonio, TX |
I would not recommend Dr. Geralde to family and friends. His bedside manner is poor. He comes off as uncaring and bothered. His examination does not make up for this. The physical examination is a max of 2 minutes. The rest of the exam consisted of close ended questions.
San Antonio, TX |
Unbelievably bad experience. I learned to expect nothing but unanswered, unresponsive, unacceptable behavior. Problems included; - Never a phone call to be answered by a person - Voicemails went unanswered - Assembly line medicine (I was told during my fi - Dr Geralde had no idea who I was after multiple visits - Wasting my time as I was only a patient in the assembly line - Obvious efforts to charge more I have never said that any product/service was the worst, but this was the WORST!
Port Isabel, TX |
He is rude and bad at his job.
in San Antonio, TX |
Outstanding physician. Takes the time to explain his decisions and listens to my complaints despite time constraints of his clinic.
in San Antonio, TX |
If I could give zero stars, I would. This office is beyond ridiculous with the amount of mistakes made on test results, billing, and prescriptions. I cannot have anything done without having to call numerous times to correct the problem. They complete tests that you aware of and did not approve and they do not listen to patient needs, except if they are trying to sell you on a drug. I strongly urge anyone considering this office and doctor to reconsider, there are plenty of far better.
in San Antonio, TX |
Does not listen to concerns, only what interests him. Reads off his computer with diagnosis, symptoms, and treatments. Wants to sell products. Would not give me my lab results when requested...3 times! Staff can be rude at times. Missed appointment, charge is $50. Offered to pay when going to appointment and was refused. Told it had to be paid before an appointment would be made.
in San Antonio, TX |
Interested in selling products and services, not treating patients.
Have you seen Dr. Renato Geralde, DO?
Are you Dr. Geralde?

Compare Dr. Geralde

Dr. Geralde's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Geralde has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Geralde's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Geralde does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Geralde and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Geralde does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Geralde and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Geralde does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Geralde and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.