Dr. Renata Chalfin, MD

Neurology ·  Female · Age 33

Dr. Chalfin
Dr Renata Chalfin Boca Raton, FL 33498

Dr. Renata Chalfin, MD is a neurology specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 1 years. She graduated from University Of Central Florida College Of Medicine in 2014 and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Chalfin accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Chalfin's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Dizziness
  • Epilepsy
  • Lumbar Puncture
  • Memory Loss
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Stroke
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo
  • Vision Loss

Dr. Chalfin believes in relationship-driven medicine, which means she wants to get to know each of her patients to provide the most personalized care. She attends to the whole person and will often discuss nutrition, fitness, and well-being in addition to medications and therapies as treatment for various neurologic conditions.

• Neurology

Dr. Chalfin?
Dr. Chalfin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Renata Chalfin, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I liked Dr. Chaflin a lot! Why did I see her? I went for my yearly check up with my Clinical doctor. I told him I was concerned with some memory issues I was having. He suggested I get a brain MRI. So, I did. Got a shock when the results came back “abnormal” due to “a few small bright FLAIR 2 mm foci seen in the right and left frontal centrum”. My doctor calmed me and said not to worry. These were probably age related but if I wished I could follow up with a Neurologist. I said I did wish, and he referred me to Dr. Chaflin. Called her office and got an appointment for the following day. From the moment she greeted me I felt I was in good hands. She’s very kind and personable and after checking the MRI she explained to me that those tiny ‘foci’ were of no concern at all. Something probably, she wouldn’t have bothered mentioning. That they probably appeared due to migraines I suffered in my adolescence. She tested me mentally & physically and results were all good. I highly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Chalfin, MD?
Most thorough exam I have ever had from any doctor, highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Chalfin, MD?
I found Dr. Clalfin to be extremely knowledgeable and caring. She took the time to go over all of the reports and MRI's with me and explained in detail what exactly they meant. I would recommend Dr. Chalfin to anyone who needs a neurolgist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Chalfin, MD?
I was seen by Dr Chalfin on May 22 and was completely satisfied. i was seen on time,had a thorough questioning about my medical and surgical history and then a very comprehensive and thorough neurological exam. A consultation about diagnosis ,treatment plan and prognosis followed. Dr Chalfin is a very knowledgeable,personable physician with an easy to talk to bedside manner. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Really caring doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Chalfin, MD?
Caring and passionate doctor! So thorough and complete too. Up to date on all the new findings and advances, and if she doesn't know something she actually does the research to figure it out! Not like other doctors who see you for 5 minutes then send you away.. she will take the time to listen and explain everything. She's great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renata Chalfin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chalfin?