Dr. Rena A. Azar, MD

Dr. Rena A. Azar, MD

Gynecology | Female

Rena A Azar MD PC 325 S Cedar Ave Ste 2, South Pittsburg, TN 37380 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Azar specializes in Gynecology and practices in South Pittsburg, TN. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Azar? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Azar's Experience

See how Dr. Azar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Azar

Dr. Azar accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Azar has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Azar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azar to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Azar
Dr. Azar's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (24)
in Pelham, TN |
Dr. Azar is the best. She has helped me so much in many ways. I have been through breast cancer and it has been so hard for me. She makes me feel like her friend. She really cares. Her staff are very kind. They are willing to help work your appointments out and calling other doctors that Dr. Azar would recommend. I am very thankful to have Dr. Azar.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Wonderful provider. Listens to your concerns. Very thorough. Definitely helped with my health issues. I am glad I found her. Would recommend to anyone looking for a gynecologist.
in Altamont, TN |
My experience was great. I really love this doctor and will be dreading the day I ever have to switch. No one likes going to the doctor but Dr. Azar makes it a little easier. SHE IS THE BEST. I recommend her to all of my friends and mention her anytime the word Doctor is brought up in a conversation. Always an A++++ in my book!!
in Chattanooga, TN |
I would recommend Dr. Azar to anyone. She is not only a very good doctor, but is truly interested in your best health benefits and treatments. Her staff has been very accommodating to my needs when I have called and left messages. You can't ask for anyone better to take care of you than Dr. Rena Azar and her staff. AND with two days of the week in the Chattanooga area, it makes it even easier to see her.
Have you seen Dr. Rena A. Azar, MD?
Are you Dr. Azar?

Compare Dr. Azar

South Pittsburg, TN 37380

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.