Dr. Remi Nader, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Nader

Texas Center Neuroscience

6025 Metropolitan Dr Ste 210 Beaumont, TX 77706

Dr. Remi Nader, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Beaumont, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from McGill U, Fac Med in 1999 and specializes in neurosurgery, neurological skull base surgery, and more.

Dr. Nader accepts

Dr. Nader accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epilepsy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Thrombosis
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

Doctor Nader brings to the service of his patients his expertise and state-of-the-art technology to help him reach a diagnoses. This allows him to detect the precise location of the pain, to reduce the scale of surgeries and to minimize the post-oper...

• Neurosurgery

4.5

Dr. Nader?
Dr. Nader's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Remi Nader, MD
He is the best dr all around I have had 2 neck sugery a and it’s amazing the relic I have
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Honest Intelligent and well mannered. Takes the time to let his patients know he is there for them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
I had a a cervical fusion on three disc in 2013 with a different doctor and my experience was not so great. I started to see Dr. Nader a couple months ago and had surgery done not even two weeks ago and I feel fantastic. He has done such an amazing job, he has always made me feel comfortable and reassured. His staff has been so wonderful and helpful as well. I have to get another surgery this year and he absolutely will be my surgeon, I highly recommend Dr. Nader.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Avant de contacter Dr Nader, j’ai vu un bon grand nombre de spécialistes, afin de tenter de régler mes douleurs au dos, qui au cours des dernières années s’étaient beaucoup aggravés au point de me limiter dans mes activités de tous les jours. Mais l’intervention effectuée par Dr Nader a de beaucoup amélioré ma qualité vie, je suis très reconnaissant pour son travail, son équipe de Montréal est fabuleuse et très humaine. Je recommande fortement ses services à tous ceux qui souffrent de maux dos
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Just had a 5 week check up and all is well. I’ve a history of spine issues and a number of different surgeons over the years. This is the first time in 40 years of back issues ’a Dr said “ I clearly see what the Issue is and I think this is the way to go.” Dr Nader had a clear and on point plan. Insurance approval within days. Dr Nader and staff make no false promises. They tell you their plan and they stick to it. Thank You Dr Nader and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Dr. Nader is brilliant! I am so thankful to have found him. He doesn't miss a thing! Dr. Nader has an impeccable bed side manner and his staff is professional,friendly,and helpful. Thanks to his amazing skills and care I am recovering nicely from surgery. ~B
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Please anyone that has a problem with neck r back pain u need to see dr Remi Nader he did my cervical surgery and it was a hudge success no more pains I strongly recommend anyone to use his services. I want give a big thanks to Dr Nader and his staff for everything and if I need a neurosurgeon I will choose Dr Nader Again thank you once again job well done
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Dr. Nader is truly one of the best doctors I have ever met. After injuring my back at work and dealing with worker comp insurance for over a year, I finally was able to get my own insurance and found Dr. Nader. My first visit he listens attentively and went over my MRI and explain the options I had to fix my bulging/ herniated disc. Dr. Nader and his staff Carmen and associates are all very knowledgeable.They truly are concerned about your health and well being. I'd definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Dr. Nadar is very thorough, thoughtful and kind. He was conservative in the tests and procedures he ordered after I sustained an injury. His office staff was also kind and helpful. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Excellent doctor, great staff. Have had three different procedures done by Dr.Nader, excellent bedside manner, answers questions to my understanding. Would definitely use again if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Dr. Nader is truly one of the best doctors I have ever met. He listens attentively and give a good simple understanding of his evaluations. His knowledge is truly exceptional and thorough when pin pointing the injury and the counter measures for your solution. Not only Dr. Nader but his staff members Carmen and all of the associates as well. I have had the greatest experience of friendly warm welcoming people who truly are concerned about your health and well being. I'd definitely recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
I consulted Dr Nader for a very suffering back problem that also incapacitated my walking capability. I felt listened and understood by him and his fabulous team and treated with the best available technologies. I had a surgery to SI joint in July 2017. Dr Nader gave me back my life and I will eternally be greatful to him for this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Dr. Nader was professional and explained to me the options for the treatment of my pituitary tumor in language that was easy for me to understand. His credential's were excellent. He was available when I needed to speak with him, his office was organized and friendly, his bedside manner engaging and most of all his surgical skill removed my tumor in the least invasive manner which provided a quick recovery time. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
This Doctor is "GREAT"! He's helped me throughout my surgery and always checking up on me. He likes to be close to his patients and help with their needs. The staff themselves are always helpful and keep a smile and make the atmosphere comfortable. I would definitely recommend this neurosurgeon. He explains everything at my level of knowledge and not just Jibber jabber! I trust him to the fullest!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
He is an exceptional doctor, and between God, himself and his team I have my life back. Thank you Dr. Nader
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
Dr. Nader really listens and studies all MRI, x Rays and reports before your visit. Then comes up with a suitable plan of action custom made for you and your injuries. Then does his own testing and investigating for his professional educated opinion. He doesn't miss a thing! Brilliant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
I recently saw Dr Nader in his Houston office for what I thought was lower back pain. After his examination of me, he informed me it was actually my SI joint that was causing the pain. He took time to explain different treatment options and told me that surgery was not necessary. I was so relieved to hear that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?
This doctor is a joke after waiting for three hours to see him first thing that he has to say is well your case isn't a commercial insurance policy and after I question him about why him and the two ladies that seen me said and did the same tests he just did he said because he is the doctor and he don't trust what the tell him so he goes back over all of the stuff again and then he started raising his voice to me because he didn't like me asking questions
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Remi Nader, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nader?