Dr. Rekha Murali, MD

Dr. Rekha Murali, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Rekha Murali, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pinole, CA. She has been practicing for 28 years.

Dr. Murali's Experience

See how Dr. Murali's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Murali

Dr. Murali accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Murali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murali to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Murali's Performance
    in San Pablo, CA |
    Dr. Murali has played an important role in the health and well-being of myself and family. She's a superb family physician and establishes an excellent rapport to create an environment of care and healing.
    in San Pablo, CA |
    Dr. Murali consistently provides excellent care for myself and my family. Her warmth, dedication and excellence in care are consistent. I am lucky and grateful to have found such a wonderful doctor!
    in Hercules, CA |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Murali for many years and she is great. Ever since the retirement of Dr. McCole, she was there for me as our family doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone that is thinking about switching doctors.
    in Rodeo, CA |
    Dr. Murali explains medical terms I'm not familiar with. I feel comfortable and confidant she is taking care of my health needs. Very professional and approachable.
    in Richmond ca |
    I I was seen in the ER for an accident that I had they send me home stated that I can only take pain pills and that nothing was wrong with me Dr. Murali saw me and found that I had massive muscle spasms and and with the therapy that she provided me with and though excellent patient care provided me to get better and return to work at a timely matter she has great customer service listens to your needs and is very focus on a healthy living for each of her patients I recommend this doctor toall
    Great experience first went there after a car crash when the ER didn't find anything Dr. Murali found out I had a muscle spasm been going to her never since. Very family oriented listens and has exelent patient services.
    in Vallejo, CA |
    Doesn't listen particularly well, fails to chart patient comments and complaints. Has assistants ask the questions SHE should be asking; much vital patient feedback is thus lost. Took over the practice from Dr. James McCole, who was first rate. Her office feels like a mill; cranking them in, and cranking them out. While friendly and amiable, she still doesn't seem to know her patients. Last straw: She mis-read an ECG, causing me much stress and a $650 ER bill when I wasn't even admitted.
    Have you seen Dr. Rekha Murali, MD?
    Are you Dr. Murali?

Dr. Murali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Murali does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Murali and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr M.G.R. Medical University / Madras Medical College

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Murali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Murali does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Murali and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.