Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath, MD

Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Female  ·

Contact for availability

Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Sacramento, CA and has been practicing for 9 years. She specializes in gastroenterology.

Gastroenterology Consultant Medical Group

8120 Timberlake Way Ste 101

Sacramento, CA 95823

• Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Cheruvattath

See how frequently Dr. Cheruvattath performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Cheruvattath's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cheruvattath "Patient Care and understanding, treating patients' Illness"

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Medical College Calcutta
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St Luke's Hospital
  • Geisinger Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

• Best Abstract Award St. Lukes Hospital Certificate for Extraordinary work with GI,

Dr. Cheruvattath has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cheruvattath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cheruvattath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cheruvattath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cheruvattath to family and friends

Dr. Cheruvattath's Performance

Her office staff are awful. They told me I would only be notified if Dr. C would take me once I sent a referral & my entire GI file. I did that & was scheduled for an appt, to show up & see a different Dr. I spoke with Adriana who said Dr. C isn’t taking more patients now. I asked why I wasn’t...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rekha is very professional and expert in her field. I recommend her for colonoscopy procedures.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
To say that I love this doctor is an understatement. She listens to your concerns, treats you with respect and dignity and knows her specialty. She has treated my Ulcerative Colitis for six years and I would hate to lose her as my gastroenterologist. She is the best.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Cheruvattath, has been working with me for several years and my trust in her is to the upmost my trust level is very high in her care of my conditions...
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
DId not even schedule me for another appointment despite me having severe symptoms, refused to prescribe any pain medication for some relief and also refused to prescribe desperately needed antibitoics that could have kept me from needing to go to the hospital.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Cheruvattath?

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Cheruvattath at Gastroenterology Consultant Medical Group

Gastroenterology Specialist