Dr. Reid Graves, MD is an urology specialist in St Petersburg, FL and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in urology and robotic surgery.

Dr. Graves accepts

Dr. Graves accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

2 board actions Found
  • Disciplinary action in another state (4/17/2018)View details
  • Unwarranted Tests/Treatment (12/8/2017)View details
No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Graves' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Complete Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Complex Penile Surgery
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Cystectomy
  • Cystometry
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stone Removal
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Stones
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Penile Implants
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Polyuria
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer Screening Exam (DRE)
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Prostatitis
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr Graves is an skilled and dedicated physician and surgeon. He listens carefully to his patients and works diligently to provide each of them with excellent, personalized care.

• Urology

10.344827586206897%

Dr. Graves?
Dr. Graves' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Reid Graves, MD
I moved from New Hampshire a couple of years back and one of my priorities was to find the best urologist possible. I have seen Dr. Graves several times now and have been very impressed with his knowledge, care, and foresight. He listens carefully and answers all of my questions in detail. I know that he respects my viewpoint and will work with me to insure the best treatment possible. If you are looking for a top flight urologist I would highly recommend Dr. Graves.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
Excellent Doctor!!! Dr Graves has been monitoring my Urological health for 4+ years. My PSA scores were within normal range until last year when my PSA result doubled. My primary Doctor was concerned and suggested I see a Urologist. Since I already had a patient relationship with Dr. Graves I made an appointment right away. After discussing my results, Dr. Graves suggested a Prostate Biopsy. The Biopsy procedure was almost painless but showed that I had Prostate Cancer. Although this was pretty scary Dr Graves put me at ease and this is where things get really good. He suggested I see Dr Engleman a Radiation Oncologist at the Cancer Center of South Tampa. Dr Engleman suggested a course of Radiation treatment and I'm happy to says that a year later my PSA results are now normal. As a result of Dr Graves awareness and expertise, as well as that of Dr Engleman's I have my life back. I have the highest regard for Dr Graves and highly recommend him to anyone with prostate concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
Dr. Graves is an excellent urologist. He performed surgery on my prostate, which was very successful. I'm glad to have found an exceptionally competent physician and urologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
Sign me up as a Major Fan of Dr. Graves and his entire staff! My discomfort from an enlarged and growing prostrate began in my mid-40s. Eventually, by age 60, a comfort measure more effective than Flomax became a priority. After a more thorough analysis, Dr. Graves determined my prostate size measured in the the 99th percentile. We agreed to schedule a prostate turp. I had the surgery during February 2017. As a result, the quality of my Life vastly improved! Pre-surgery, surgery and post-surgery went as well as I could have hoped. I consider Dr. Graves as highly competent, both serious and funny in appropriate doses. He communicates effectively and sets a really nice tone for his entire staff. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to all of them! A Sincere Thank you! Dave Fraser, current age 62
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
I'm happy I chose Dr. Graves, I had to have radiation, He sent Me to Cancer Center of South Tampa, to see Dr. Alexander Engleman, Best move Ever made. The right Doctor to do My treatments. I would highly recommend these Doctors any day. Dr. Graves is Excellent along with Lisa and the rest of the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
He was a excellent surgeon/doctor i will refer everyone to see if having prostate problems .Best thing i could have ever done
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
You couldn't ask for a more caring and professional group of associates linked with Dr. Graves. Dr. Graves himself is informative and delicate in explaining procedures. Thank you Dr Graves and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
My primary care physician recommended Dr. Graves and I am so grateful that he did. Dr. Graves and his staff are professional, caring and explain conditions, options and results clearly. I am very fortunate to be in his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
He is the best, I referred two other patients to him with different problems. They were both very pleased. He performed a green light laser procedure on me and I could not be more pleased. Has a great bed side manner and knows his stuff. Will keep recommending him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
I found dr Graves to be highly skilled and compassionate.He took the time to patiently listen to my concerns . Based on his well informed background he clearly described the best plan for my specific condition. I feel fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Graves .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
I was not able to urinate after an operation and went to Dr Graves and He was able to discover what my problems were and got every back on track. I have my life back. If you are looking for a physician who knows his stuff. Dr graves is your guy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
He did a procedure on me that I was unsure about having done. But it was a really good outcome and I would recommend him highly..
Would never recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
Dr Graves is an caring , professional and AMAZING Doctor. I had a 11 kidney stone and had gone to another urologist who could not break it up needless to say I was very disappointed. Dr Graves was very confident that he could help me and of course after my first disappointment with the previous urologist I was very skeptical. I had the kidney stone for 2 years! I thought Dr Graves was very informative and confident , and I trusted him from the start. He gave me my life back! ITS GONE! THANKYOU!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. graves. He is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. I totally trust his judgment and feel very comfortable in his care. He helped me in my time of need. his professionalism and manner are unsurpassed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
Doctor Graves rang me and said that he had made changes following my last review. I made a new appointment with him and was surprised that the waiting room was almost empty. The staff were helpful and friendly. Doctor Graves saw me right on time and spent considerable time with me. He was very professional and courteous and I could see that he was giving me great advice and that he cared about my issues. Doctor Graves refunded the cost of my previous visit. All my issues were completely resolved
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Graves, he is very caring and effective in treatment and making sure I am satisfied with results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
Dr. Reid Graves was the attending urologist at Palms of Pasadena Hospital for my husband. His lack of urgency and follow through is only second to his refusal to include caregivers in the patient care process. When you do meet with him, he takes the "hears your hat- what's your hurry" stance. He rattles off the patient information quickly and seems to be preoccupied with getting to the next patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about this Doctor and his office staff. Professional and sincerely nice! Dr. Graves certainly spent time, great bed-side manner, instilled total confidence and success !! Absolutely trusted his opinions and decisions made. I cannot give enough credit to the change and quality of my life thanks to Doctor Graves!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reid Graves, MD?
Dr. Graves is a professional that actually treats his patient as if you are a member of his family. He has the ability to explain procedures in depth in terms that can be understood.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Graves?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Graves treats patients.

Palms Of Pasadena Hospital