Dr. Rehana Saquib, MD

Dr. Rehana Saquib, MD

Nephrology  ·
Female
Dr. Rehana Saquib, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. She graduated from Rajshahi Govt Med School and specializes in nephrology.

1250 8th Ave Ste 500

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Saquib

See how frequently Dr. Saquib performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acidosis
Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
Mineral Metabolism Disorders

Dr. Saquib's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Nephrology

• Nephrology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Hemodialysis
  • Peritoneal Dialysis

• Rajshahi Govt Med School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Saquib has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saquib does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saquib and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saquib's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saquib to family and friends

Dr. Saquib's Performance

My father is a patient of Dallas Nephrology Associates at the North McKinney location. Dr. Ba yssa is his kidney doctor and she is wonderful. We are very pleased with her care. Dr. Bayssa is very personal and we are able to speak with her about our concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She’s very nice and she explained to me everything I need to know. She is warm and not intimidating which helped calm me down because I am always nervous when I see a doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Saquib is an excellent doctor. She takes time to talk with you, answer questions and Takes time to explain things you don’t understand. I feel I am in good hands with her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Saquib was excellent in asking questions that were pertinent to my individual needs. She also listened and responded to my questions with genuine concern and interest. She gave me information that I had not been told by any other physician before. She will now be my nephrologist from this day...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Saquib treated my husband almost 4 yrs. ago. The first sign that anything was wrong was when his kidneys failed. Dr. Saquib was with us in the ER and constantly thereafter as his condition worsened. She oversaw dialysis until he no longer needed it and then continued to monitor him through...more
Are you Dr. Saquib?