Dr. Rehan Shamim, MD

Orthopedic Arthroscopy | Male

Dr. Rehan Shamim, MD
Dr. Rehan Shamim, MD is an orthopedic arthroscopy doctor who practices in Hackettstown, NJ. He is 33 years old. Dr. Shamim is affiliated with Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center.

Dr. Shamim's Experience

See how Dr. Shamim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shamim

Dr. Shamim accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Shamim is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Shamim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shamim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shamim to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Shamim Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. At The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey we value your opinion and take patient satisfaction seriously. Please contact us at 908-684-3005 if you would like to discuss your experience in greater detail.

Thanks for choosing The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey!

Dr. Shamim's Performance
Hopatcong, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Shamim - extremely knowledgeable on knees and did a fantastic job on my orthoscopic meniscus repair. I was up and walking the next day with no assistance. Recovery was fast and no PT was required.
in Randolph, NJ |
I was very worried that I would need knee surgery, as my other doctor had recommended. I got a second opinion with Dr. Shamim who clearly advised me on all my options, including surgery and non-surgery. We tried to get my knee to heal without surgery, and it's now almost all better. I am very happy that he took the time to discuss all my options and did not rush to surgery.
in Mt. Arlington, NJ |
He took the time to explain everything very clearly and answered all my questions. Did a great job with my surgery.
in East Hanover, NJ |
Dr. Shamim was very generous with his time and explained everything in detail during my appointment with him, putting my mind at ease about my treatment options. He was very personable, professional and helpful. There was no long wait time. He was very prompt. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
in Randolph, NJ |
I walked in to his office this evening with severe shoulder pain (8/10). He told me he can't do any thing about the pain and kind of shrugged to imply 'tough luck buddy'. This is after a week of getting a cortisone injection at the same facility Orthopedics Institute of New Jersey at Roxbury. I will probably be going to ER tomorrow. No sense of urgency to treat the ailment; tells me his office is going to call my insurance and see if they will pay for MRI. Apathy personified.
in Randolph, NJ |
Zero bedside manner ! He just wanted to get in, tell you the least amount of information, and get out. Has the nerve to also have you wait 45 minutes each time, ugh. The staff and PT group is tops, however, Dr. Shamim could use some lessons in courtesy - even if he is making believe he cares.
in Hackettstown, NJ |
I first saw Dr. Shamim in October, 2015.I had experienced a very bad fall, dislocating my right shoulder with a fracture. With his knowledge, thoroughness, and kindness,Dr.Shamim explained to me what my options were.Surgery was needed to repair the fracture. The surgery was a success.I have full function of my right arm. With your utmost concern for me as your patient you made this life changing and difficult time in my life easier knowing I was in your excellent care.Thank You Dr Shamim!
in Maplewood, NJ |
I was a new patient today with Dr. Shamim and was very pleased with the experience. He explained everything very clearly and, even though I have a problem that needs PT and perhaps more, eased my mind,
in Randolph, NJ |
This doc really knows what he is talking about. I would go back to him without a second thought. Good surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Rehan Shamim, MD?
Are you Dr. Shamim?

Compare Dr. Shamim

Dr. Shamim says...

Thanks for choosing The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey!

Dr. Shamim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Arthroscopy
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Cartilage Tear
  • Tendon Injuries

Rutgers-RW Johnson
    UCLA Medical Center
    Princeton U

Dr. Shamim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shamim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Arthroscopy