Dr. Regis W. Haid Jr., MD

Dr. Regis W. Haid Jr., MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 60 years old

40 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Haid Jr. specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Atlanta, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Haid Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Haid Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Haid Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haid Jr.

Dr. Haid Jr. accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Haid Jr. has admitting privileges.

Dr. Haid Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haid Jr. to family and friends
Dr. Haid Jr.'s Performance
in Acworth, GA |
Drove 4 hours to see Dr Haid. He has worked on so many elite athletes I was both impressed and intimidated. Once I met him I quickly found him To be amazingly down to earth, kind and extremely sharp and trustworthy. Very much worth the trip.
in Marietta, GA |
My experience with Dr. Haid was the most positive one I have ever had with a physician no less a surgeon. I had such immediate confidence in him that I did not even go for a second opinion. I did do my due diligence and researched him (with the help of my brother who is also a surgeon) and the results....well I would describe it as other worldly. Simply put...he is simply the best! Oh...and the surgery...I am now pain free. Need I say more? His staff is also amazing.
in Peachtree City, GA |
Dr. Haid is excellent! I had both lumbar and cervical surgery. My recovery was quicker than expected and my constant pain became minimal. The staff is equally top-notch. The office runs like a clock; wait times were unknown. Thank you Dr. Haid.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I researched the top rated neurosurgeons in Atlanta, and then spoke to two other neurosurgeons before choosing Dr. Haid. There is a huge difference between the quality of care/service/staff between Dr. Haid and the other two.Ultimately, Dr. Haid's competency, willingness to actually listen and bias in favor of the least invasive means of addressing your issue makes him the top Neurosurgeon in my opinion. Never felt rushed and he's a great person as well as a great Dr.
Acworth, GA |
Outstanding doctor. Did a great job on my back.
in Nashville, TN |
My experience with Dr. Haid was nothing short of phenomenal. Dr. Haid took the time to thoroughly explain all my treatment options to me ranging from no treatment all the way through surgery. We ultimately chose surgery and I'm more than happy with our outcome! I was experiencing daily pain and discomfort before treatment and now I am back to my daily routines pain free! I can not thank Dr. Haid enough!
Fernandina Beach, FL |
Dr. Haid and his entire staff were outstanding: from my initial contact with Shelly (who answered my phone messages and emails immediately) to my appointments with Dr. Haid and Laura. I have recommended Dr. Haid to several people since being a patient of his. Most importantly, my surgery was a huge success. I was able to return to work very quickly and have been virtually pain-free since.
in Atlanta, GA |
Outstanding care, Dr. Haid and entire staff take a genuine interest in patient, and all patient questions and concerns were addressed for both pre and post surgery issues. Highly recommend.
in Atlanta, GA |
Excellent physician, surgeon, and person. I felt extremely comfortable in conversation, which lent itself to feeling completely confident with all decisions for my surgical treatment and the surgical procedure, and i am healing well during my postoperative phase. Great experience all around. His PA, Laura, is also excellent, as is the entire office staff.
in Braselton, GA |
Dr. Haid is amazing! He performed anterior lumbar surgery on me and my back is great. He makes me feel like family!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Haid was both personable and professional. I would entrust my healthcare needs to him again in the future. Thank you Dr. Haid.
Atlanta, GA |
A wonderful surgeon with a great bedside manner. Would highly recommend Dr. Haid.
in Montgomery, AL |
Dr. Haid's manner set me at ease and gave me confidence in my decision to go through with what I knew would be major surgery. He explained the procedure to me in a way that was understandable. I never felt like just another number in his busy schedule. I always felt like he knew me as a person who was important to him. The surgery that he did on me has been very successful in alleviating my prior symptoms.
Smyrna, GA |
I am very grateful for Dr. Haid and his team. Choosing to have back surgery was a huge decision for me. He explained everything in detail and has amazing experience in his field. But most of all I appreciate his bedside manner... he is so genuinely kind and has been very supportive during the process for my family and me. His nurse practioner and admin, even the receptionist, are also all very helpful, organized and responsive. It made a difficult process easier and more comforting.
in Cumming, GA |
I have spinal stenosis and it was so bad by lunch every day I could hardly walk the pain in my legs was so bad. Dr Haid said I know your quality of life is bad but I can fix you and he did. November the 11th 2016 I had surgery on l1 through l4 and i am doing great since my surgery. I have no pain in my legs and i walk some days for an hour I could barley stand to walk for ten minutes before my surgery. I am so grateful to Dr haid and his entire staff but he gave me my legs back .
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Haid is amazing. He is professional, caring and has an incredible bedside manner. His patient first approach sets him aside from any physician I have seen before. He 100 percent took control of my case and ensured that I was well taken care of well beyond just the operating room. In a city filled with spinal surgeons, he truly is the blue chipper and the only person I would want as my starting quarterback.
in Fayetteville, GA |
Dr. Haid is everything one could want in a doctor: inovative, compassionate, communicative and genius! He is brilliant, but empathetic as he has been through spine surgeries himself. Check out his credentials. He's been top doctor in Atlanta as well as US News top doctor. His treatment plans are appropriate. His staff is attentative, professional and calls are returned in a timely manner. Tricare is accepted which is difficult to find with top notch providers. Retired military respected.
in Peachtree City, GA |
I'm a chiropractor. Dr Haid fused my C1-C2 vertebrae for a rare condition called bow hunters syndrome. He has performed surgery in at least 30 of my patients. He is my go-to neurosurgeon for all my patients, especially cervical spine. I cannot praise Dr Reg Haid enough in the space provided.
Have you seen Dr. Regis W. Haid Jr., MD?
Are you Dr. Haid Jr.?

Compare Dr. Haid Jr.

Dr. Haid Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Haid Jr. has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Haid Jr.'s Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chiari's Deformity

Graduated in 1982

University Fl Affil Hosps
    West Virginia University Hosps

Completed in 1983

Dr. Haid Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haid Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion