Dr. Reginald Bell, MD

Dr. Reginald Bell, MD

Gastroenterological Surgery  |
Dr. Reginald Bell, MD is a gastroenterological surgery doctor who practices in Englewood, CO. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Read his story

499 E Hampden Ave Ste 230B

Englewood, CO 80113

• Golden Rule
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Bell

Dr. Bell's Experience

Dr. Bell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterological Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Bell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bell "Reginald C.W. Bell M.D., F.A.C.S. is the founder of the SurgOne Foregut Institute. He has had extensive experience performing minimally invasive procedures on the esophagus and stomach with over 20 years in practice. Dr. Bell performs the LINX procedure - a new, implantable device to treat reflux. He is currently one of a select number of doctors to offer the LINX Reflux Management System. SOFI is now offering the LINX procedure in a direct-pay model, with affordable payment plans through Prosper Healthcare Lending."

This content was provided by Dr. Bell "SurgOne Foregut Institute (SOFI) is a unique team of surgeons, nurses, and staff specializing in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of patients with disorders of the esophagus and stomach. Both comprehensive diagnostic testing as well as endoscopic and minimally invasive surgical treatment of foregut diseases, including the EsophyX TIF and LINX reflux management system for patients with GERD. We believe in listening to patients and developing a treatment plan specifically for them.

If you were denied coverage for your GERD surgery, or prefer not to wait for your insurance to approve a procedure, our LINX direct-pay option might be right for you.  We offer affordable payment plans through Prosper Healthcare Lending, making self-pay an option for everyone."

• Gastroenterological Surgery

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Ulcer
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Acid Reflux Surgery
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Manometry
  • Paraesophageal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Radiofrequency Ablation for Barrett's Esophagus
  • Stomach Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Stanford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Colorado
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Of Colorado
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Bell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bell to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Bell's Performance
in Littleton, CO |
I am one of those individuals that suffered with Gerd Reflux for over 42 years. I was recommended by one of my treating physicians to see Dr. Reginald Bell. In two visits I was diagnosed and Dr. Bell outlined a treatment plan to cure my hiatal hernia. Within two weeks of comprehensive testing Dr.Bell provided a laprascopic surgery of my hiatal hernia. It was painless and surgery completed in 90 minutes. Four weeks later I am completely free of my systems of acid reflux and suffer no pain.
in Denver, CO |
One year ago Dr. Bell installed the Torax LINX Reflux Management Device around my esophagus. All the tests leading up to the procedure were professionally handled and gave me the assurance that I was a strong candidate for the LINX device. Dr. Bell and his team kept me well informed of all the test results. Dr. Bell explained to me all of my options to help my acid reflux problems. Since the LINX device has been installed I have had no side effects, off my medication, and NO REFLUX!
in Boulder, CO |
After 10 years of medication, sleeping on a wedge and generally just grinning and bearing what I thought was acid reflux, I decided to get a repair surgery on the advice of my GI doc. Dr. Bell put me through some standard preparatory tests and determined that I, in fact, did not suffer from acid reflux and recommended a simple elimination diet to see if that cured my symptoms. After 3 days, I was fine. No surgery, no more medications, just a dietary adjustment. I couldn't be happier!
in Ft Morgan, CO |
I went to Dr. Bell with stomach emptying issues and ulcers on my esophagus. Dr. Bell performed tests to see what was going on. We decided to do laparoscopic fundoplication surgery. So far it is working. I'm still recover but feel so much better. Dr. Bell is very good at explaining options I could of taken and what each step would require. He talks at a level that is easy to understand. I would recommend Dr. Bell to anyone suffering from stomach and esophagus issues. His staff is wonderful.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Bell and his office were wonderful.
in Golden, CO |
I have a failed Nissan done by Dr. Bell. In most cases, if I felt comfortable or secure with a surgeon, I would go back and have them figure out what went wrong. Most Dr.'s opinion of his work is high, I was initially impressed, because I felt like he gave me clear instructions. After an unfortunate mix of unkindress and unfounded accusations about my medication and caused a problem with a Dr. that I trusted deeply. Now I must find a new surgeon, but I am very afraid of repeating the surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Reginald Bell, MD?
Are you Dr. Bell?