Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD

GeneticsFemaleAge 46

Genetics

Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD is a Geneticist in New Orleans, LA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD
1450 Poydras St New Orleans, LA 70112 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Geneticists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Zambrano treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zambrano's conditions and procedures:

• Down Syndrome
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Thalassemia
  • Turner Syndrome
  • Velocardiofacial Syndrome

Dr. Zambrano accepts

Dr. Zambrano accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Zambrano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zambrano

1.0

Dr. Zambrano

Dr. Zambrano is the most disappointing doctor I’ve ever met. I was told I’d be in great hands with her and I was expecting her to help me finally get answers and helpful treatments. But she was awful. She constantly contradicted herself, changed her mind, and talked in circles. She is supposed to be an expert but she makes it sound like she doesn’t know what she’s talking about and she can’t even make up her mind on what she believes to be right. She’s also patronizing and extremely invalidating. She didn’t even do the few things she said she was gonna do to help me, and she doesn’t want to see me or talk to me again so I can’t ask her why she didn’t do what she said she would. She loved a paper I brought in and wanted to make copies of it to use with all her patients; so I can honestly say that I actually helped her more than she helped me.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD?
Physician displayed no respect for us as parents of a critically ill child. Physician offered no encouragement whatsoever and displayed no compassion or empathy. She gave us no reason for hope. I found her comments, conduct and demeanor offensive. She knew little about the condition, did little research in preparation for our visit and had reached out to no experts in the field. She did not listen to me and in the process made recommendations for interventions that were both untimely and inappropriate, as confirmed by experts in the field. Furthermore she was careless with dissemination of our private health information causing humiliation to multiple members of our family. I believe that all children and families deserve more respect and better treatment than she provided us. I do not trust her, regret having been referred to her for care, have no desire seeing her again and am thankful that it is not necessary to interact in the future.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zambrano?

• Genetics

Is Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Zambrano's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Zambrano accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Zambrano frequently treats Down Syndrome, Marfan Syndrome, and Thalassemia. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Zambrano treats.

Where is Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD's office located?

Dr. Zambrano's office is located at 1450 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70112. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD speak?

Dr. Zambrano speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Zambrano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD?

1450 Poydras St New Orleans, LA 70112