Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD

Genetics •  Female • Age 45

Dr. Zambrano

Childrens Hospital Metairie Center

200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans, LA 70118

Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD is a Geneticist in New Orleans, LA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zambrano to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Geneticists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Zambrano treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zambrano accepts

Dr. Zambrano accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Zambrano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zambrano

1.0

Dr. Zambrano?
Dr. Zambrano is the most disappointing doctor I’ve ever met. I was told I’d be in great hands with her and I was expecting her to help me finally get answers and helpful treatments. But she was awful. She constantly contradicted herself, changed her mind, and talked in circles. She is supposed to be an expert but she makes it sound like she doesn’t know what she’s talking about and she can’t even make up her mind on what she believes to be right. She’s also patronizing and extremely invalidating. She didn’t even do the few things she said she was gonna do to help me, and she doesn’t want to see me or talk to me again so I can’t ask her why she didn’t do what she said she would. She loved a paper I brought in and wanted to make copies of it to use with all her patients; so I can honestly say that I actually helped her more than she helped me.
Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD?
Physician displayed no respect for us as parents of a critically ill child. Physician offered no encouragement whatsoever and displayed no compassion or empathy. She gave us no reason for hope. I found her comments, conduct and demeanor offensive. She knew little about the condition, did little research in preparation for our visit and had reached out to no experts in the field. She did not listen to me and in the process made recommendations for interventions that were both untimely and inappropriate, as confirmed by experts in the field. Furthermore she was careless with dissemination of our private health information causing humiliation to multiple members of our family. I believe that all children and families deserve more respect and better treatment than she provided us. I do not trust her, regret having been referred to her for care, have no desire seeing her again and am thankful that it is not necessary to interact in the future.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Regina Zambrano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zambrano?

• Genetics