Dr. Regina Edmond, MD

Dr. Regina Edmond, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Regina Edmond, MD 8737 Beverly Blvd Ste 201 West Hollywood, CA 90048 Get Directions

Dr. Regina Edmond, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in West Hollywood, CA. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Edmond is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Edmond's Experience

See how Dr. Edmond's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Edmond

Dr. Edmond accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Edmond has admitting privileges.

Dr. Edmond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edmond to family and friends
    2.9
    Dr. Edmond Says:

This Dr. Edmond responding to the review on 04/22/16

We are pleased that you had a pleasant visit with us. It is our perpetual goal to provide such consistent quality and to help patients feel at ease. Thank you for the opportunity to care for you.

Dr. Edmond's Performance
    in North Hollywood, CA |
    I love Dr. Edmond. She always makes me feel comfortable when I visit, and I never have to wait long in the office to be seen. I always feel like she's looking at me as a person and without judgment, which is important to me when discussing birth control etc. Only downside is you have to schedule appointments way in advance, but I feel like she's worth it. Her support staff is lovely too--I'm afraid of needles, and Carol is the only person who has ever given me a shot without me crying after. :)
    I appreciate your kind words. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with excellent and compassionate care.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    She truly listens, is a conceptual thinker, looks at complete person and wellness when assessing health/issues, and I feel heard and not rushed. Haven't had her long, but so far so good --I was very impressed with her and her office. The office staff is nice, and competent. It's a small calm peaceful office not a bustling mad house--which is refreshing.
    Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to gain your trust. We look forward to providing you with continued competent care.
    in Palmdale, CA |
    The staff was very friendly and helpful and Dr. Edmond really put me at ease. I was nervous about the visit but was very pleased with the outcome. Many thanks to everyone in the office.
    in Hollywood, CA |
    I had my first experience with Dr. Edmond this past week. She was lovely, had an excellent bedside manner, and treated me with kindness and respect. The office staff was very nice and full of personality. Carol was truly wonderful and made me feel at ease, Janet helped me to fill out patient information when I had difficulties with the iPad, and Marina was all-around charming and sweet from the moment I walked in. I highly recommend this office and Dr. Edmond to anyone seeking a new Ob/Gyn.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    She is the worst Gyno I have ever been to. If I could give her zero stars I would. She will listen to you with attitude and will give you two word answers. She is condescending and acts like you are a pain in her side. If only she could be as nice as her staff and as helpful. Avoid her, you can do so much better.
    Have you seen Dr. Regina Edmond, MD?

Dr. Edmond says...

This Dr. Edmond responding to the review on 04/22/16

Dr. Edmond's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Edmond has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Edmond's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Atrophic Vaginitis
    • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
    • Hemorrhoids
    • Mastodynia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Pap Smear Abnormalities
    • Perimenopause
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Symptomatic Menopause
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Uterine Fibroids
    • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
    • Yeast Infections

Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine

Graduated in 2002

• Russian

Dr. Edmond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edmond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology