Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Regina Edmond, MD
Dr. Regina L. Edmond is a gynecologist and obstetrician in West Hollywood, California. Known for her caring nature and willingness to listen to and respect patients' concerns about their most intimate of problems without judgment, she has become a trusted resource for many. "I am so glad you get it," one patient told her. "I have asked other doctors and they have told me it is just in my head." Her lifelong aspiration to practice medicine came into fruition after obtaining her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in 2002. She then went on to complete an OB/GYN internship at Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center, and a residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Edmond has a solid background in research and has won numerous awards, including the Humanitarian Resident Award from the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center. She has presented at local and national conferences. She has been invited to speak at the National Medical Association's Annual Conference. When she's not caring for patients, Dr. Edmond enjoys spending time with her family, going to the theater, and roller-skating.

8737 Beverly Blvd Ste 201

West Hollywood, CA 90048

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • NGS CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Edmond

Dr. Edmond's Experience

Dr. Edmond's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• C-Section
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Edmond has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Edmond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edmond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edmond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edmond to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Edmond Says:

This Dr. Edmond responding to the review on 04/22/16

We are pleased that you had a pleasant visit with us. It is our perpetual goal to provide such consistent quality and to help patients feel at ease. Thank you for the opportunity to care for you.

Dr. Edmond's Performance
in North Hollywood, CA |
I love Dr. Edmond. She always makes me feel comfortable when I visit, and I never have to wait long in the office to be seen. I always feel like she's looking at me as a person and without judgment, which is important to me when discussing birth control etc. Only downside is you have to schedule appointments way in advance, but I feel like she's worth it. Her support staff is lovely too--I'm afraid of needles, and Carol is the only person who has ever given me a shot without me crying after. :)
I appreciate your kind words. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with excellent and compassionate care.
in Los Angeles, CA |
She truly listens, is a conceptual thinker, looks at complete person and wellness when assessing health/issues, and I feel heard and not rushed. Haven't had her long, but so far so good --I was very impressed with her and her office. The office staff is nice, and competent. It's a small calm peaceful office not a bustling mad house--which is refreshing.
Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to gain your trust. We look forward to providing you with continued competent care.
in Palmdale, CA |
The staff was very friendly and helpful and Dr. Edmond really put me at ease. I was nervous about the visit but was very pleased with the outcome. Many thanks to everyone in the office.
in Hollywood, CA |
I had my first experience with Dr. Edmond this past week. She was lovely, had an excellent bedside manner, and treated me with kindness and respect. The office staff was very nice and full of personality. Carol was truly wonderful and made me feel at ease, Janet helped me to fill out patient information when I had difficulties with the iPad, and Marina was all-around charming and sweet from the moment I walked in. I highly recommend this office and Dr. Edmond to anyone seeking a new Ob/Gyn.
Los Angeles, CA |
She is the worst Gyno I have ever been to. If I could give her zero stars I would. She will listen to you with attitude and will give you two word answers. She is condescending and acts like you are a pain in her side. If only she could be as nice as her staff and as helpful. Avoid her, you can do so much better.
Have you seen Dr. Regina Edmond, MD?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Providence Saint John's Health Center

Visit Dr. Edmond