Dr. Regina Dandy, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Southcoast Medical Group 89 Interchange Dr Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Get Directions
Dr. Regina Dandy, DO
Dr. Regina Dandy, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Richmond Hill, GA. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Dandy is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center, Saint Joseph's Hospital - Savannah and Candler Hospital.

Dr. Dandy's Experience

See how Dr. Dandy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dandy

Dr. Dandy accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Dandy is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Dandy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dandy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dandy to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dandy's Performance
Hinesville, GA |
Amazing physician. Love her clinical staff.
Perry, GA |
It was my initial visit. Dr. Dandy and the staff were wonderful. I did not wait to be seen on either side of the door. Everyone provided a response to all of my questions and Dr. Dandy respected my views/medical choices.
Savannah, GA |
When my Primary Care MD retired I had to find another. I like Dr Dandy; she listens and that is so important to me or anyone, for that matter! She is in Richmond Hill and since I live in Georgetown that is perfect for me!
in Hinesville, GA |
Very articulate and caring.
Hinesville, GA |
Dr Dandy and her staff are excellent!
in THUNDERBOLT, GEORGIA 31404 |
DR. DANDY IS CLEAR AND DIRECT. VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS. SHOWS INTEREST AND RESPECT FOR THE PATIENT. SHE SHOWS PATIENCE AND IS A GOOD LISTENER. DR. DANDY IS THOROUGH. SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER HIGHLY.
in McDonough, GA (Savannah, GA) |
I am extremely pleased with Dr. Dandy's services. She takes excellent care when working with my mother. If I lived in the Savannah area, I would definitely have Dr. Dandy as my primary care physician. I recommend Dr. Dandy to my family and friends who live in the Savannah area.
Midway, GA |
Dr. Dandy is wonderful! She always seems to discover the cause of illness no matter how unusual it may seem. She is thorough and thoughtful and listens to her patients. I recommend her all the time.
in Townsend, GA |
She is fabulous Dr. Dr Dandie cares for her patients takes time with them. There's nowhere else I would rather go she is a number one.
Savannah, GA |
Dr. Dandy is very caring and takes the time to really listen and to figure out the best course of action for your issues and is very professional but down to earth at the same time
in Madray Springs, GA |
She is the most proactive doctor I have ever had. She has a wonderfully polite and delightful bedside personality. I am a critical tier patient and highly recommend her to any patient.
in Hinesville, GA |
Dr. Sandy has great dialogue with her patients. She is professional and very informative. I would definitely recommend her services to others
in Hinesville, GA |
I moved to this area a few months ago and searched for a doctor, using reviews and ratings from this site. Dr. Dandy is highly rated and I can clearly see why. I am very impressed with Dr. Dandy and I am very happy to have her as my new Doctor. She is very thorough and takes time to listen. She is easy to confide in and has excellent suggestions which she offers in a non judgemental way. Her nurses are extremely polite and go out of their way to make one feel welcomed. Proud to call her my Dr.
in Richmond Hill, GA |
Dr. Dandy and her staff are very thorough, professional and accommodating. Dr. Dandy takes the time necessary to evaluate my ongoing complicated medical situation in an encouraging way. I have seen her for over a year, and through specialist referrals, and am very impressed. Her nurse Kelly, as well as the rest of the staff, is very helpful. I recommend her highly.
Stockbridge, GA |
Dr Dandy prescribed my babys mother, a 33 yo women with a criminal history of meth abuse, 30mg adderrall tablets. 45 tablets a month! This has ultimately lead to her relapse to meth use, and the demise of our relationship. Thanks doc!
in RICHMOND HILL |
I do not recommend this provider. The doctor and staff were completely unhelpful and unprofessional. The staff members were extremely rude in assisting me with my questions and concerns. After waiting on hold for over an hour to speak with Dr. Dandy a nurse told me that Dr. Dandy was unavailable and hung up on me. They told me my prescription had been filled in the morning, only to later tell me they never filled it. Lastly, they gave me another patient's medical information. I will report them.
in Richmond Hill, GA |
She was good for around a year the one day acted very rude and condescending, needless to say I will not be back.
in Midway, GA |
Dr. Dandy is both an expert and compassionate family physician. Also, she partners with specialists whom I have found most competent.
in Hinesville, GA |
She is approachable and professional. Caring and thorough. I really appreciate her and would absolutely recommend her. The office environment is very nice, clean and convenient as well. The staff are all pleasant and helpful in my experience.
in Hinesville, Ga |
She is a very loving & caring health care professional, I wouldn't trade her professionalism for anything in the world. She shows true down to earth care & concern about her patients and their well being. That's a quality that's hard to find in a good doctor.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Regina Dandy was thorough, patient, caring and professional. This was my first visit. I was impressed with her, the office staff's friendliness and the appearance of the office. I was looking for a good doctor. I believe that I have found her. I intend to return and tell others about my great experience.
in Eden, GA |
Dr. Dandy is the true meaning of a doctor, She checks everything to get a correct diagnose, she makes you feel like you are a human being not a number. She has one of the best nurse Kelly, she explains all of your options. listens to her patience's and resolves any issue you might have. Again her staff is wonderful and you are not sitting around waiting for long period of time, everybody is friendly. Wonderful doctors visit. love it wouldn't trade he or her nurse Kelly for nothing ...
in Midway, GA |
Dr. Dandy is just the swetest person and shows she cares about you and takes the time to listen.
in Riceboro, GA |
Dr. Dandy is patient and very informative about your condition. She takes time to explain what she thinks need to be done to resolve medical condition by making referrals to great doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Dandy to friends and family members.
Savannah |
Excellent doctor who truly cares about her patients.
Have you seen Dr. Regina Dandy, DO?
Are you Dr. Dandy?

Compare Dr. Dandy

Dr. Dandy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Dandy has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dandy's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Dandy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dandy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2003

Family Medicine

Completed in 2006

Dr. Dandy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dandy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dandy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dandy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.