Dr. Reema Patel, MD

Dr. Reema Patel, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Female
Dr. Reema Patel, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Old Bridge, NJ.

1 Hospital Plz # 206

Old Bridge, NJ 08857

• Amerihealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MagnaCare
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Diabetes Counseling
Obesity
high

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Jersey Shore University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University At Buffalo-State University Of New York
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Patel's Performance
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Patel is the only endocrinologist that has my sugar levels at a good range! My A1C is 6.0%!!! I’ve been a diabetic since I was 18 years old, finally at 47 my numbers are good.
New Brunswick, NJ |
I like coming to this practice...the staff are very nice and I feel like the doctors take care of me. All I ask is that you please please please let the staff shorten their greeting when they answer the phone! It takes so long, then they ALWAYS ask to put me on a brief hold which is not brief. I always hate calling for this reason, but when I do speak to someone, they are always nice. Otherwise, the wait time is short, the office is clean and professional... happy I found this practice
in Old bridge, NJ |
She is extremely knowledgeable, listens, excellent bedside manner and relates.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Was referred to Dr. Patel because my blood work was showing high levels of calcium. Although the battery of tests were coming back inconclusive, her persistence to find the parathyroid gland that was the culprit was finally found. She didn't hesitate to refer Dr. Michael Sullivan, a surgeon that specializes in thyroid and parathyroid diseases, to review the test results. My surgery was a success! Am very grateful to Dr. Patel for her determination to help me.
in Monroe, NJ |
I was asked to see Dr. Patel by my PCP in order for her to prescribe a medication regimen to better control my diabetes. The medications she has placed me on have brought my blood sugar readings to more acceptable levels. She explains the recommended medications in language that are very cllear to me and is always ready to answer any questions I may have. Her manner is most pleasant, which would certainly have a positive effect on patients' state of mind. Her staff are also friendly.
Union nj |
Dr. Patel is a great physician and seems to be genuinely concerned about her patients. She always answers all my questions and every time I leave her office, I am very clear and confident about my plan of care. Office staff is very friendly and helpful too. I love going to see her. Thank you for all your help Dr. Patel! I wish they had more doctors like you around!
in Woodbridge, NJ |
Dr. Patel saved my life! From my first visit, she was caring, sympathetic and focused on getting my diagnosis and treatment underway. I was at risk for so many health concerns when I met her and she diagnosed me with Cushing's syndrome. Within months, I had serveral tests leading up to a life changing surgery. My health concerns have vanished and I am better than ever! I have her to thank! She is so positive and a wonderful person. I can not say enough good things about Dr.Patel!
in Woodbridge, NJ |
Dr Patel is a nice person & doctor. She would patiently listen to your medical problems before giving any prescription or advice. Staff is good and wait time is standard.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
She makes you forget about any negative experience you may have had in the past with other Endocrinologists! Thorough, kind, caring and focused!. Everything you could ask for.
in Woodbridge, NJ |
Dr. Patel was extremely sweet and caring; she asked many questions to learn about my medical background and about me as a person in general. In addition, when it came to running tests, she recommended more than one in order to be certain of what could be wrong. She is thorough about her explanation of things and I could not be happier with any other doctor. The waiting room is extremely clean and the staff is very professional and courteous as well.
in Woodbridge, NJ |
I love her. She made me feel so comfortable. She was amazing. Very professional and sweet. I felt like I already knew her. Wait time is typical to all medical appointments The staff are great.. The office is extremely clean. Highly recommended
Have you seen Dr. Reema Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?