Dr. Reed Skinner, MD

Dr. Reed Skinner, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Male
Dr. Reed Skinner, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Payson, UT and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in 2006 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and obstetrics.Read his story

15 S 1000 E

Payson, UT 84651

• Altius Health Plans
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Learn about Dr. Skinner

See how frequently Dr. Skinner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pregnancy-Related Disorders
Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
high
Yeast Infections

Dr. Skinner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Skinner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Skinner "I marvel at the miracle of life and love being a father (my wife and I have nine children). I enjoy the opportunity to help women through their struggles and burdens each day."

This content was provided by Dr. Skinner "My heart has been touched by the many thank you letters I have received over the years from my patients, thanking me for the calm, caring approach I displayed during difficult times in their lives. "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Obstetrics

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • St Louis University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • St Louis University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Skinner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skinner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skinner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skinner's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skinner to family and friends

Dr. Skinner's Performance

Dr. Skinner Says:
"

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received good service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

"

This office routinely checks for chlamydia without first consulting with the patient! My daughter (who's been seeing their NP for 2 yrs) went in for an annual and they asked for a urine sample. She didn't know what it was for, nor did they inform her, until she got the bill and inquired about it....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was seeing another OB outside of Canyon View and was not happy with the care I received. I had heard great things about the Canyon View OBGYN's. I have since switched to Dr. Skinner for my prenatal care. After only one visit, I am impressed! He cares and is very compassionate and understanding.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Skinner. He is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. He is kind and attentive. He makes you feel like your concerns matter. He takes time with his patients to ensure your needs are met and questions are answered. I had a few problems arise with my last...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1