Dr. Reed Hogan II, MD

33 reviews

Gastrointestinal Associates, P.A.

2510 Lakeland Dr

Flowood, MS 39232

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • First Choice Health
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Hogan II

Personal Bio

Dr Reed Hogan has been practicing Gastroenterology for almost 30 years in GI Associates of Jackson Mississippi.  GIA is one of the largest groups of GI specialists in the south with over 25 physicians and another 10 nurse practioner providers.

Dr Hogan has been named as a Mississippi "Health Care Hero" by the Mississippi Business Journal, Named as one of "America's Best Physicians" yearly for the last 15 years, and serves the national GI Societies in their education efforts for gastroenterologists around the country.

Dr Hogan also serves MaregadeRx as CEO and lead scientist in the development of innovative treatments for GI diseases.

Hobbies include sports photography, running, and a very average game of tennis.  He is the father of 4 and grandfather to 12 youngsters under the age of 11.

Dr. Hogan II's Experience

Dr. Hogan II's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Manometry
  • Sigmoidoscopy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Delta State University Cleveland Ms
  • University of MS Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Baylor University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Hogan II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hogan II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hogan II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hogan II's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hogan II to family and friends
Dr. Hogan II's Performance
in Clinton, MS |
I am 46 and I just recently had my 2nd upper and lower GI . Dr Hogan has done My procedures both times. . We have GI issues in my family and he sees the whole family on my mothers side. I love how he treats you as a person . Dr. Hogan has always had my best interest and I would recommend him to everyone. He will make sure the i is dotted and t is crossed every time to take care of your health. He has a wonderful Nurse Sherry and I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Brandon, MS |
Thank you, Dr. Hogan, for a much better experience today.
in Natchez, Ms |
I am a high risk patient. Dr Hogan is on top of all my issues-stomach and colon. He listens and recommends what I need to do to help me manage my issues.
in Jackson, MS |
I had my colonoscopy this morning and Dr Hogan was very professional, explaining what he would be doing. The procedure went quickly and afterwards he explained the results and follow up testing.
in Raymond ms. |
Dr. Hogan is very professional and a fantastic doctor great bedside manner easy to talk to and very concerned about any medical conditions that arises from his examination of me Wish there were more doctors of his caliber Enjoyed the my first visit to the new GI associates facility. great and careing staff
in Cleveland, MS |
Compassionate, professional, excellent knowledge of GI system. Have been seeing Dr. Hogan approx 9-10 years. I now travel back to Jackson for checkups rather than see a local doctor.
in Jackson, MS |
Dr. Hogan is thorough and cares about his patients. I trust him completely and will highly recommend family and friends.
in Brandon, MS |
I have used him for a number of years. Excellent service by him and staff. I would highly recommend him.
in Jackson, MS |
Very patient centered with many years of GI practice. Would highly recommend. As a matter of fact I checked this web site before I saw him to note that others share the same opinion.
in Brandon, MS |
Dr. Hogan is very personal and thoroughly explains what he did and what he found, including colored pictures. My husband has used him for years. I would highly recommend him as a GI doctor.
in Madison, MS |
The staff was extremely considerate and Dr. Hogan was very informative about the results of my procedure. This is a first class group!!
in Brandon, MS |
Dr. Hogan is just the best! He has treated me for many years, and his knowledge and experience are unmatched. Plus, he takes whatever time is needed to understand problems, explain treatment options, and recommend effective but reasonably cost-effective options. He and his group are heavily involved in research in many areas of GI diagnosis and treatment, so I always feel comfortable that I am getting the latest in medical care for my condition. His staff is wonderful, too!
in Jackson, MS |
Dr. Hogan is a kind & compassionate doctor. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years & just love him. I would highly recommend him for your GI needs. Just a wonderful doctor.
in Crystal Springs, MS |
Dr Hogan is excellent. Caring, thorough, great bedside manor.
in Jackson, MS |
Dr. Hogan II is truly a remarkable, outstanding person. He explains everything thoroughly and even draws diagrams to make you fully understand the results of each test. He has a way of making you feel comfortable during office visits and especially prior to a procedure. All of the staff working with him are the same from the moment you schedule an appointment until the end of your procedure. I would recommend him to ANYONE because he knows what he is doing and he genuinely cares.
in Madison, MS |
I have known Dr Hogan for more than 25 years. As an RN in the Jackson community, I have had the opportunity to see the care that Dr Hogan has given his patients from the perspective of a nurse and as a family member who benefited from his expertise. I don't hesitate to recommend him to friends and family. His assistant was able to fit us in for a needed procedure, &GIAssociates took excellent care of my husband
in Jackson, MS |
He was so helpful in diagnosing and treating me quickly. Within 2 days of seeing him and beginning my treatment plan I was feeling 100 % better. He was very easy to talk to and listened to me.
in Madison, MS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hogan's for many years now and I have always found him to be very professional, yet also personable and makes me feel that my health is of the utmost importance to him.
Have you seen Dr. Reed Hogan II, MD?
Are you Dr. Hogan II?

Visit Dr. Hogan II

Dr. Hogan II accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

1030 River Oaks Dr
Merit Health Woman's Hospital
1026 N Flowood Dr
Flowood, MS 39232

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Hogan II at Gastrointestinal Associates, P.A.

Dr. Paul Milner, MD