Dr. Reden Delgado, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Reden Delgado, MD
Dr. Reden Delgado, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cedartown, GA. He is 45 years old. Dr. Delgado is affiliated with Redmond Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Delgado's Care Philosophy

You don't treat the disease; you treat the patient.

Dr. Delgado's Experience

See how Dr. Delgado's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Delgado

Dr. Delgado accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Delgado is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Delgado has admitting privileges.

Dr. Delgado's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Delgado to family and friends
Dr. Delgado's Performance
in Rockmart |
We began going to Dr. Delgado about eight months ago. Immediately we found he and his staff to be very competent, willing to listen, friendly and caring. If you need a family care physician, I recommend Dr. Delgado.
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated providers and staff take great pride in serving Cedartown and the surrounding communities.
Dr. Delgado is a great Doctor. He listens to all my concerns and sits down to talk to me to make sure I get to all I need to talk about. The staff is wonderful and the office is always nice and clean. I would and do tell all my family and friends about Dr Delgado.
Reston, VA |
Excellent care and service. I appreciate a doctor who takes a few extra minutes to talk and explain.
Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Delgado has been my doctor for several years. He listens and addresses my health issues every time I see him. Also, he recommends different tests that I need in order for me to stay healthy.
in Rome, GA |
Dr. Delgado was very compassionate in regards to my concerns and health care problems. He devised a great plan of action in getting me back onto the path of good health. I would highly recommend him as a physician.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Rockmart, GA |
If I could put no stars I would. He's nice the first visit, then afterwards he only wants to sit there and take your money. He had an attitude about everything, he is rude and can be cruel. He won't take any responsibility in medical mistakes, he will blame YOU! If you keep coming back because your sick he will accuse you of being addicted to medication. He is horrible! His staff is nice, that's the ONLY good part of the visit.
Have you seen Dr. Reden Delgado, MD?

Compare Dr. Delgado

Dr. Delgado's Care Philosophy

You don't treat the disease; you treat the patient.

Dr. Delgado's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Delgado has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Delgado's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Joint Disorders
  • Skin Disorders

Dlsu University
    Dlsu Med Center
    Robert Packer Hospital

• Tagalog

Dr. Delgado does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delgado and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Injection