Dr. Rebecca Usadi, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 51

Dr. Usadi

Women's Institute

1025 Morehead Medical Dr Ste 500 Charlotte, NC 28204

Dr. Rebecca Usadi, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Usadi accepts

Dr. Usadi accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dr. Usadi treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Usadi's conditions and procedures:

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound

Dr. Usadi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Usadi

2.8

Dr. Usadi?
Dr. Usadi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rebecca Usadi, MD
Dr. Usadi and her team are a blessing to our family. We started our TTC journey at a different practice and had a horrible experience. From our first meeting with Dr. Usadi, we knew we were in the right place. She has been with us through multiple years, multiple losses and our amazing blessing - our daughter who was born in 2016. We cannot say enough wonderful things about this doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Usadi, MD?
Dr Usadi is very difficult to get in to see. Once you’re with her she takes her time to talk to you and answer questions but she never seemed to have fully read my file and my history. She committed to a course of treatment and then didn’t follow through and when I questioned things she again, didn’t look back at my records. Also, she is never available to answer questions, does not return calls or emails and it takes 2 months for a follow up which when trying to conceive is a lot of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Usadi, MD?
Dr Usadi was the answer to our prayers with other doctors misdiagnosed me by NOT diagnosing me properly with PCOS. Dr Usadi is very educated on PCOS, and made myself and my husband feel very optimistic about the situation. She is very easy to talk to, takes plenty of time to discuss every little detail! She also performed a small procedure on me, and her bedside manner was wonderful and she made the potentially nerve wracking process a breeze!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Usadi, MD?
not sure if she is careless, clueless or overwhelmed, but she never seems to remember the details of my file. Always suggesting I take medications I don't need, (and that are dangerous) and repeating blood-work I just recently completed. She fails to disclose critical information, always seeming like she just forgot. We trust these people with our lives, to be so hap-hazard is borderline malpractice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Usadi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Usadi?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility