Dr. Rebecca Tyre, MD

Dr. Rebecca Tyre, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Rebecca Tyre, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Green Valley Ob/Gyn

100 N Green Valley Pkwy Ste 345

Henderson, NV 89074

Learn about Dr. Tyre

See how frequently Dr. Tyre performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pregnancy-Related Disorders
high
Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer
Fetal Cardiac Monitoring

Dr. Tyre's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervicitis
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Nausea
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Thrombosis
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Birth Control
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Nevada School Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Cedars Sinai Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Tyre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tyre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tyre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tyre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tyre to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Tyre's Performance
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Tyre was very helpful and answered all my questions. She explained all my options to me and did not pressure me into a specific decision. I never felt rushed at all while I was there. There was a little bit of a wait to see her but it was not an unreasonable amount of time.
Las Vegas, NV |
I find Dr.Tyre cold and unfriendly. I felt treated as a robot rather than her patient. My friend has her as her OB and feels opposite of me. I wouldn't recommend her. Also, the staff taking information before you enter the room is generally rude and their is no privacy. Asking questions regarding your "history" so others can over hear is humiliating.
in Henderson, NV |
I chose Dr. Tyre as my OB without ever seeing her, and I'm not sad about it. My first impression of her was she was very sweet and soft spoken, which put me at ease as this was my first pregnancy and I was very nervous. She was very attentive throughout my pregnancy. I didn't always see her at my appointments but that was expected. Dr. Tyre delivered my baby via scheduled c section, as we were concerned about the size of my baby and she was not engaging. Dr. Tyre is wonderful.
in Freeport, TX |
I consulted with a male doctor regarding my nightmarish periods. I had diagnostics including an ultrasound of my uterus. He reviewed the diagnostics and I spent 45 minutes discussing options. He concluded the consult by informing me that there was nothing medically wrong. I made an appointment with Dr. Tyre. She reviewed my diagnostics and told me I needed a hysterectomy. We discussed it and planned it. I had 6 fibroids removed, 1 the size of a 4 month pregnancy. I had the best care.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The MD and the entire staff treat you like cattle .... Tyre left me with a PA -C in her office who failed attempted to remove my IUD ,, the PA - C. gave me a slip of paper said oh you need to be taken to the hospital ". Like NO biggie !!! I requested my medical immediately and off to another ,,, when reviewing my labs I had an abnormal Urinalysis which was NEVER mentioned to me !!! Patient record 2 months there or less. ,,, IM OUTTA THERE !!!
Las Vegas, NV |
Doesn't seem like she cares for her patients.
in Henderson, NV |
This OB/GYN does not manage or care for her patients. Pregnant women wih gestational diabetes are shunned & ignored. They are only given care & direction if they meet a health insurance test that makes no sense. She & her staff violate he hippocratic oath
in Henderson, NV |
I started seeing Dr. Tyre after my original doctor left the practice. Only seen for annual check up and small surgery. Was not impressed with her attitude or service. Never felt comfortable going in for surgery. Very dry, not willing to offer alternative suggestions. Does not take time with patients
Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Tyre, MD?
Are you Dr. Tyre?