Neurology  |
Dr. Rebecca Reiser, MD
Dr. Rebecca Reiser, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in West Jordan, UT. She is 41 years old. Dr. Reiser is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center.

3590 W 9000 S Ste 120

West Jordan, UT 84088

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Reiser

Dr. Reiser's Experience

Dr. Reiser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nystagmus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Neurosurgical Procedures
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Stroke Prevention

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Utah Medical Center

Dr. Reiser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reiser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reiser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reiser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reiser to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Reiser's Performance
    GOOD
in Sandy, UT |
Dr. Reiser is the best physician I have ever dealt with. She has helped me with so many different problems. I was a wreck before I started working with Dr. Reiser. I promise you will never regret being seen by Dr. Reiser.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I went into this Clinic to see a neurologist Rebecca Reiser MD I got there 5 minutes late but I called before and they said that was okay I waited in line for literally 10 minutes until someone helped me and then  I found out that I had to have a packet filled out which they never told me I was going to need to fill out a packet and they claim that they mailed one to me and I did not get anything in the mail and so the nurse comes out and calls for me. I'm not ready and she says well you're 17 m
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I was experiencing painful migraine headaches, and was referred to Dr Reiser because I have a family history of aneurysms and was concerned. Dr Reiser was very calm and after a short talk assured me that I needed to manage my stress levels above anything else, and prescribed a medication which worked much better than pain meds that other doctors had suggested. I like that she took a practical, conservative approach that addressed the root cause versus just the symptoms.
Lehi, UT |
I think this has been the most unorganized office I've ever seen. The MA "Ronnie" is probably one of the rudest and unsympathetic people I've ever met. I have had very little luck getting appointments, getting answers or calls back, and just general help. Everyone I talk to has a different excuse for everything. I've regularly had to wait 30 minutes to an hour for my appointments, then another 30 minutes once I'm in a room. Also, they refuse to do any paperwork for insurance. So disappointing.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
They are very bad at scheduling and communication.. They just care about your wallet. I WAITED FOREVER and the doctor seemed fake annoyed and fidgety. She seemed bothered and eager to get me out of her office. The appointment was short un detailed and a total waste of time and money.
in West Valley, Utah |
They are way too busy to treat you like a priority, they have a revolving door set up the dr spent 10 min with me... it designed to make you waste as much money as possible they messed up my MRI schedule. I had to deal with it for a month and did all the work myself to get the ball rolling. they lost my paperwork several times... called me to set up a schedule for a time the doctor was on vacation then marked down the wrong day and wrong time. they have no regard for the health of their patents
in Sandy, UT |
Dr Reiser is an amazing Physician and Neurologist who takes the time with her patients not only to explain what's happening but also what to expect and most importantly she LISTENS!! I have a Chronic Neuro problem (RSD) and feel Blessed to have such an amazing Neurologist! She uses the latest techniques,She just injected Botox in my arm and the pain has diminished quite a bit! She has helped me so much & I would like to express my Gratitude towards her and her staff! Highly Recommend! Thank You!
in Salt Lake City, utah |
Dr. Reiser is an amazing doctor. She works with you and makes you feel comfortable in her office! She writes everything out for you as well as explaining in depth. I would highly recommend Dr. Reiser!
Herriman, UT |
The doctor is okay. Nurses fine. Office staff not great. Not warm and welcoming. Phone system is a joke. Can never get an appt when you have an issue unless you want to wait at least a month. Never return phone calls!!! Wouldn't recommend. Seeking new neuro.
in Salt Lake City UT |
Their communication is horrible! Expect to wait a long time for your appt. Her nurse is rude and does not care about patients. Save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere. It also takes a few weeks for them to order testing
in Lehi, UT |
I am forever grateful to Dr. Reiser. After a stroke, I faced a 3 month wait to see the ER referred neurologist. Instead, after seeing Dr. Reiser on a TV newscast, I called her. She arranged her schedule to promptly see me. She was professional, compassionate & thorough in completing a neurological exam. She prescribed preventative medication, stayed in contact during my 6 month recovery period, and continued to provide follow-up evaluations and advice. I highly recommend her and her staff.
in Salt Lake City |
She is a bit abrupt. Comes across as impatient and not very empathetic, but she seems like she has some experience and knowledge that may be helpful. To be determined, as I've only had one appointment so far.
in West Valley City, UT |
She thorough and very easy to talk to every step of the way is she explains the procedures and why she's doing them. Her M.A Ronnie is also exceptional.
in Lehi, UT |
Worst experience that i have ever had at a doctor. My wife was seen for classic Bells Palsy symptoms after a referral form ER doctor. She did not test for Herpes Virus which is the most frequent cause of Bells Palsy. I did some research and found there were 2 medications that MUST be given within 72 hours of symptoms of Bells Palsy. She did not prescribe any. Had to beg office to get another appointment 2 days later and then only got a anti viral medication. Doctor and staff is disinterested.
in West Valley, UT |
Dr, Reiser is an exceptional neurologist. She has been the only one that has actually taken me seriously and helped me.
in Draper, UT |
Dr.Reiser seemed to never be prepared. It took 3 visits before she finally got my medical records. The disorder I have is somewhat rare but the whole thing was a giant waste of time. I'm no better off and with no reccomendations
in Orem, Utah |
Dr. Reiser is an amazing doctor! The best neurologist I've had! She goes above and beyond for her patients. She's been able to help me through all of my concerns. She has always known what I need and what would work best for me! You'd be lucky to have her as your neurologist!! -Preslee
Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Reiser, MD?
Are you Dr. Reiser?