Dr. Rebecca Pomerantz, MD

Dr. Rebecca Pomerantz, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Rebecca Pomerantz, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Seven Fields, PA. She has been practicing for 7 years.

300 Northpointe Cir Ste 104

Seven Fields, PA 16046

• Gateway Health Plan
  • HealthAmerica Pennsylvania, Inc.
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Pomerantz

See how frequently Dr. Pomerantz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Skin Infections
high
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
high

Dr. Pomerantz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Harvard Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Pomerantz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pomerantz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pomerantz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pomerantz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pomerantz to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Pomerantz's Performance
Butler, PA |
Dr. Pomerantz was extremely professional and took the time to answer all of my questions without the visit feeling hurried. She was thorough in explaining next steps and wait time for test results. The staff is friendly and professional. Highly recommend!
in New York, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Pomerantz for a year now and I'm really happy with my skin's improvement. I had been battling acne for years and had not found any creams or treatments that worked. She listened to all of my concerns and then recommended a treatment plan that has been effective. Would definitely recommend her to others.
in Moon, PA |
Dr. Pomerantz treated me last month and I was really pleased with the care she gave me. I found her to be thorough and also really friendly! She took the time to explain exactly why I needed the procedure and also took the time to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pomerantz to friends and family and would see her again.
in East Brady, PA |
I had a complete skin exam. She checked everything, but I never felt embarrassed. She answered all of my questions and was totally professional. I have already made an appointment for next year.
in Cranberry Township, PA |
She overcharged way above my insurance on procedures that were unnecessary and exaggerated. Total rip off. After a 15 minute general checkup, I was out $500 above my insurance.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
First, I made the mistake of agreeing to a referral from her co-office doctor for a general check up. Next thing I know, I get a bill for $500 ABOVE my plan. The bill stated that I came in on a consultation of moderate severity. That was a lie, it was a general check up. Guess you can bill more that way. Out $170. Then she rubbed a bump on my back. Said it was a blackhead. Asked her to remove. Out another $132 above plan for ACE SURGERY. Total rip off but typical of the BHS system.
Butler PA |
Dr. Pomerantz is treating me for my acne and I couldn't ask for better results. I've tried numerous products that were not working till the regimen she put me on. She's very knowledgable and good at what she does and is concerned about the patients wants. I'd recommend her to anyone, she is always a friendly face to see.
in Shelocta, PA |
Dr. Pomerantz is treating my acne and is very patient and great when it comes to answering any questions that I may have. She is sure to answer every question and provide me with many options. I trust her knowledge in dermatology and the treatment she has me on for acne works great! i recommend her to everyone I know. It is very difficult to get a quick appointment in dermatology but with her it is possible. The staff is also very nice and helpful!
Long wait time. Doctor seemed to be in a hurry and did not really listen to concerns. Did not explain biopsy results or answer questions well. Was not sure how she was going to perform the follow up procedure. Had more tests done at my visit and after two weeks had not received those results. I spoke with Cindy to follow up and I found her tone to be rude. I have decided to proceed with treatment elsewhere and asked for my records to be transferred. Three weeks later and they have not been sent.
in Evans City, PA |
Spent time with me - careful examination. Great personality.
Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Pomerantz, MD?
Are you Dr. Pomerantz?

Visit Dr. Pomerantz

Dr. Pomerantz accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • HealthAmerica Pennsylvania, Inc.
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield