Dr. Rebecca Pomerantz, MD

Dermatology | Female

BHS Dermatology 300 Northpointe Cir Ste 104 Seven Fields, PA 16046 Get Directions
Dr. Rebecca Pomerantz, MD
Dr. Rebecca Pomerantz, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Seven Fields, PA. She has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Pomerantz is affiliated with Butler Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Pomerantz's Experience

See how Dr. Pomerantz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pomerantz

Dr. Pomerantz accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Pomerantz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pomerantz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pomerantz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pomerantz to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Pomerantz's Performance
in New York, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Pomerantz for a year now and I'm really happy with my skin's improvement. I had been battling acne for years and had not found any creams or treatments that worked. She listened to all of my concerns and then recommended a treatment plan that has been effective. Would definitely recommend her to others.
in Moon, PA |
Dr. Pomerantz treated me last month and I was really pleased with the care she gave me. I found her to be thorough and also really friendly! She took the time to explain exactly why I needed the procedure and also took the time to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pomerantz to friends and family and would see her again.
in East Brady, PA |
I had a complete skin exam. She checked everything, but I never felt embarrassed. She answered all of my questions and was totally professional. I have already made an appointment for next year.
in Cranberry Township, PA |
She overcharged way above my insurance on procedures that were unnecessary and exaggerated. Total rip off. After a 15 minute general checkup, I was out $500 above my insurance.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
First, I made the mistake of agreeing to a referral from her co-office doctor for a general check up. Next thing I know, I get a bill for $500 ABOVE my plan. The bill stated that I came in on a consultation of moderate severity. That was a lie, it was a general check up. Guess you can bill more that way. Out $170. Then she rubbed a bump on my back. Said it was a blackhead. Asked her to remove. Out another $132 above plan for ACE SURGERY. Total rip off but typical of the BHS system.
Butler PA |
Dr. Pomerantz is treating me for my acne and I couldn't ask for better results. I've tried numerous products that were not working till the regimen she put me on. She's very knowledgable and good at what she does and is concerned about the patients wants. I'd recommend her to anyone, she is always a friendly face to see.
in Shelocta, PA |
Dr. Pomerantz is treating my acne and is very patient and great when it comes to answering any questions that I may have. She is sure to answer every question and provide me with many options. I trust her knowledge in dermatology and the treatment she has me on for acne works great! i recommend her to everyone I know. It is very difficult to get a quick appointment in dermatology but with her it is possible. The staff is also very nice and helpful!
Long wait time. Doctor seemed to be in a hurry and did not really listen to concerns. Did not explain biopsy results or answer questions well. Was not sure how she was going to perform the follow up procedure. Had more tests done at my visit and after two weeks had not received those results. I spoke with Cindy to follow up and I found her tone to be rude. I have decided to proceed with treatment elsewhere and asked for my records to be transferred. Three weeks later and they have not been sent.
in Evans City, PA |
Spent time with me - careful examination. Great personality.
Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Pomerantz, MD?
Are you Dr. Pomerantz?

Compare Dr. Pomerantz

Dr. Pomerantz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Pomerantz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pomerantz's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Cyst
  • Warts

University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus

Graduated in 2010

Harvard Medical School

Dr. Pomerantz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pomerantz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology