Dr. Rebecca Perret, MD

Dr. Rebecca Perret, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Rebecca Perret, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in New Orleans, LA and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans in 1998 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

3434 Prytania St Ste 130

New Orleans, LA 70115

Learn about Dr. Perret

See how frequently Dr. Perret performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Symptomatic Menopause
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Dr. Perret's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Perret has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perret does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perret and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perret's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perret to family and friends
4.3
based on 34 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Perret's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

My doctor retired and Dr.Perret was recommended to me. Thank God for that. She is a people person to me. Very professional and caring. Takes time with you and listens. Not an in and out doctor! My experience at her office was great.
I chose Dr. Perret because I wanted a natural delivery with an accomplished physician just in case anything went wrong. My experience during prenatal care was okay. Dr. Perret herself was always very warm and engaged. The downside was that she always ran very late. She was a no show when I...more
I love Dr. Perret but I do not love her staff. The admins make scheduling appointments, finding out results, or even talking to your doctor a process that can takes weeks or months. When I do get to talk to Dr. Perret, she is wonderful, but her gatekeepers have me looking for another doc.
Dr. Perret really took the time to get to know my husband and I. We weren't "just another patient" to her. We could tell that she truly cared. I'm grateful for her taking the time to check up on my family and I well after the usual round of post-natal visits, when we crossed paths at the...more

Are you Dr. Perret?