Dr. Rebecca Hunton, MD

Family Medicine •  Female • Age 56

22 Reviews
Dr. Hunton
420 5th Ave Indialantic, FL 32903

Dr. Rebecca Hunton, MD is a family medicine specialist in Indialantic, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth in 1999 and specializes in family medicine, age management medicine, and more.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Hunton accepts

Dr. Hunton accepts the following insurance:

Direct Primary Care (DPC)
We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Hunton treats your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Hunton?
Dr. Hunton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rebecca Hunton, MD
Feel so blessed to have found Dr. Hunton's medical practice. Both Dr. Hunton and Her PA, Lisa, are extremely professional and knowledgable. In these days where it seems like most physicians rush you in and out of their office, that is so not the case in this practice. Both Dr. Hunton and Lisa took the time to go over every detail of my blood work, and answered all of my questions, while never making me feel rushed. I find their office staff exceptionally kind, and they continually go out of their way to make sure I am well taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Hunton's practice for anyone who wants to know they are getting the best health and wellness care in Brevard County.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hunton, MD?
I'm a physician and I chose Dr. Hunton as my doctor. I love how she practices integrative medicine and that has such a wide training and certifications, (including in things you wouldn't know, like obesity and pain management). We doctors sometimes can be too narrow minded about alternative medicine approaches. Unfortunately, defendants of alternative medicine can often lack an evidence based approach, giving the field a bad reputation. It's great to have a doctor who balances both so well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hunton, MD?
I finally found a Doctor that listens to me! Dr. Hunton and her providers, Lisa Johnson and Stephanie Alcindor, are amazing. For the first time in years I can sleep soundly at night and am full of energy during the day. The discovered that my problem was caused from my hormones being out of wack. It took some time but once we figured it out I feel better then ever! I would definitely recommend this office to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hunton, MD?
Dr Hunton is a wonderful doctor with a wealth of information about the human body... I absolutely love her and all of her staff are very professional but friendly and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hunton, MD?
Dr. Hunton changed the thyroid hormone medication that my wife has been stable on for many years, to one that we found out later most endocrinologists in town say to avoid. One of my wife’s thyroid hormone readings was almost non-existent within several weeks and the quality of her life was in a tailspin due to related adverse physical and mental effects. Hunton’s office would not put our frantic calls through to the doctor or even arrange a doctor callback, saying they are too busy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hunton, MD?
Dr. Hunton office has a lack of responsiveness when it comes to returning pharmacist calls to renew prescriptions. The patient needs to call their office to inquire what the status of the delay refill is and typically they turn the fault to the pharmacist and not themselves. in addition, if your not required to return to the office in 1 year, they only complete the prescription for 6 months which again runs against the patient obtaining the refill prescription in a timely fashion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Hunton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hunton?

Our mission is to teach you to be your own healer so 1) you will have the skills, tools, and knowledge to reclaim your life and health and 2) so you don't have to rely on health care, doctors (even me!), and medications to stay healthy. We create a comprehensive treatment plan to help you become radiantly healthy.

• Age Management Medicine