Dr. Rebecca L. Herrero, MD

Dr. Rebecca L. Herrero, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 48 years old

Women's Health Associates of Southern Nevada

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Herrero specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Las Vegas, NV. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Herrero? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Herrero's Experience

See how Dr. Herrero's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Herrero

Dr. Herrero accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Herrero has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Herrero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herrero to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Herrero
Dr. Herrero's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (24)
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Herrero is honestly the most excellent doctor I have seen. She is very educated. She enjoys telling you every single detail of what she's doing, what for, etc.. Throughout both of my pregnancies she's been so amazing, caring, and kind. She explains everything about the babies growth and stages. She is an absolute joy. I feel like i'm going to visit a friend rather than a doctor. I never ever leave the office with questions.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Herrera has been my doctor for years I am 59 years old l go there for my annual check up she has always been kind and very understanding, she is a wonderful person and I'm glad she's my doctor.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Herrero is always professional and makes me feel very comfortable with any questions or issues I might have. She has been my doctor for 13+ years and I highly recommend her.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr Herrero was always kind to me, motherly, gave great advice, answered all my crazy pregnancy questions, and delivered my baby boy at 2am.
Rude, awful, and a waste of my time. Shame on you Dr. Herrerro. Money hungry.
Great dr. Spends time with her patients.
in las vegas, Nv |
She is and amazing caring living kind doctor......she is amazing..I'm pregnant and she really caries and take pride in here job and treat y9u like family