Dr. Rebecca Han, MD

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Dr. Rebecca Han, MD is an Acupuncturist in Oak Lawn, IL.

Dr. Rebecca Han, MD
4700 W 95th St Ste LL6 Oak Lawn, IL 60453

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Han treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Han accepts

Dr. Han's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Han

I went in with PTSD and many health complaints, but truly wanted my PTSD controlled. They were very professional and I felt comfortable there. I only had to remove my shoes and socks and lay on the table. Jim, my acupuncturist, assessed my wrist pulse to decide the best area to place the needles. The whole experience was calm and relaxing. Jim explain everything he was doing and was able to answer all my questions. After the needles were removed (none of this hurt by the way) I had acupressure beads placed on my ears, I was to press them when I felt anxious or an attack coming on. I left that office feeling calmer then I had in years, also as the day wore on I noticed my knee pain was decreasing, an added benefit. So as the days passed, with me squeezing the beads as needed, I haven't had a PTSD experience and can't wait to return for another treatment. By the way I'm a nurse and never left a doctor's appointment feeling this good and optimistic about my health. Thanks Jim and Becky.
Jul 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Han, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Han?

Dr. Rebecca Han, MD is an Acupuncturist in Oak Lawn, IL.

• Acupuncture

Does Dr. Rebecca Han, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Han accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Rebecca Han, MD's office located?

Dr. Han's office is located at 4700 W 95th St Ste LL6, Oak Lawn, IL 60453. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Rebecca Han, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Han has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Rebecca Han, MD?

4700 W 95th St Ste LL6 Oak Lawn, IL 60453