Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD

Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD is a family medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in family medicine and homeopathy.

70 E 10th St Apt 1T

New York, NY 10003

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Elmaleh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Elmaleh's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Colitis
  • Fatigue
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Psoriasis
  • Rhinitis
  • Shingles
  • Sinusitis
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh is a medical doctor who integrates Family Medicine and Homeopathic Medicine in her approach to health care. She treats patients of all ages with homeopathic treatments that are aimed at enhancing the body's ability to heal itself....

• Homeopathy

Dr. Elmaleh?
Dr. Elmaleh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Elmaleh has been my doctor for almost 25 years. She is most caring and most competent. She gives you so much time and listens. She has helped me when no other doctor was able to do so. I highly recommend her. Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
Dr. Elmaleh has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is one of the most genuine and caring doctors ever! She is passionate about her work and in her quest to help each of her patient. Her holistic approach is refreshing. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
Dr. Elmaleh has been truly life-saving for me as a practitioner. I have experienced chronic health issues for the majority of my life, but until meeting Dr. Elmaleh, I was never taken seriously -- nor was I offered any viable solutions aside from harmful pharmaceuticals. Her dedication to healing and putting together the puzzle pieces of a complicated medical situation is evident in each appointment we have. Furthermore, she has given me the confidence to deidentify as a "sick" person as I take back control of my body/health through her knowledge of homeopathy and supplements. Thank you, Dr. Elmaleh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
Dr Elmaleh is a highly qualified physician who takes the time to listen to her patients with compassion and intelligent inquiry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
As a transplant to New York from Europe, where I had been in the care of a Physician/Homeopath, I feel lucky to have found Dr. Elmaleh. She, too, combines these two practices seamlessly. As an attentive listener, she establishes a thorough medical/personal history, asks relevant questions and establishes a sound plan of care. It feels good to have Dr. Elmaleh as my trusted ally in keeping me on my path of good health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
I am seeing Dr. Elmaleh for over a year now. Dr. Elmaleh is a dedicated, compassionate, skilled homeopath. I was amazed at the almost instant improvement I felt after my first visit; the homeopathy making a significant difference in my life. And over time I still continue to experience improvement. DR Elmaleh has made a significant difference in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Elmaleh’s for many years. I attribute to her care my ability to to maintain excellent health without having to resort to any pharmaceuticals. Any health issues I have encountered have been resolved through her prescriptions for homeopathic remedies as well as vitamins and herbal supplements. Her wise and thoughtful advice invariably enhance my sense of well-being. I always leave her office feeling happy and well-cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
I was diagnosed last year with non-tuberculous mycobacteria (NTM). The conventional treatment for NTM is two years of antibiotics. After taking antibiotics for two years, there is over a 50% chance that that the NTM will return. I started searching for alternative treatments. When I first met with Dr. Elmaleh last November, I was very sick with NTM and severe colitis. I started homeopathic treatments in November. I feel like a different person today. Dr. Elmaleh changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
Dr. Elmaleh has been treating my daughter for several years. While many specialists we worked with were keen to prescribe and send us on our way, Dr. Elmaleh took the time to get to know my daughter and really work with us to get to the root of her allergies. Since we began work with Dr. Elmaleh, we have been able to cut out so many of the drugs prescribed to her by others. Her allergies and asthma have improved and she healthy and happy. Dr. Elmaleh changed our lives, and we are so thankful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
Dr. Elmaleh is a true holistic practitioner. She has her medical training in internal medicine and is also a world-class homeopath. She blends these approaches seamlessly, combining the best of western medicine with the healing practices of homeopathy to create an invaluable approach to patient care. Dr. Elmaleh is super smart, insightful and caring. She is generous with her time and is easy to be with and trust. As a bonus, her administrative staff is excellent in all ways.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
I have known Dr. E. for 25+ years. I first went to her for my youngest son’s chronic ear infections, which were so bad at age 1 1/2 that he was close to having tubes put. Dr. Elmaleh cured him completely in just a few months. Recently, I consulted her for help with sleep problems; my sleep has gotten a lot better as a result of her treatment. She also figured out why my blood pressure was high and helped me discontinue blood pressure medication. She is a deeply caring and competent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
Dr. Elmaleh is a caring professional, extremely knowledgeable in her field, and just an overall wonderful person. She’s seen us through 2 non-medicated, vaginal childbirths; after-birth physical, mental, and emotional concerns; baby problems like colic and allergies; digestive issues; skin problems; hormonal imbalances; colds and flu (which we never had since having her as our doctor); and a lot more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
After struggling for most of my life with digestive issues, IBS, depression and fatigue, I came to Dr. Elmaleh in 2002. I sought out homeopathy as an alternative and/or compliment to conventional western medicine because I was not getting answers or relief from my symptoms. I’ve been seeing Dr. Elmaleh for 14 years. She evaluates you as a whole person by considering your physical as well as emotional state when prescribing remedies. She is compassionate, caring and dedicated to her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
Dr. Elmaleh is thorough, holistic, and very caring. She has helped my family with Eczema, anxiety, chronic coughs, skin issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
Dr. Elmaleh is extremely knowledgeable in the proper diagnosis and in subscribing the appropriate homeopathic remedies to bring the body into balance. I began seeing Dr. Elmaleh over 18 years ago while suffering from chronic asthma and issues related to menopause such as heart arrhythmias, digestive problems, mood swings etc. Within three months my asthma disappeared completely, digestive issues subsided, and mood swings and nervousness seized. She is a very compassionate and caring person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
My experience with Dr. Elmaleh over the past 30 years has been excellent. I've referred friends, family and my own psychotherapy patients to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
Dr. Elmaleh is extremely competent and experienced - her sage recommendations have helped me with all kinds of medical issues. She very intensely focuses on every aspect of a patient's health and considers everything about you. She is clearly extemely intelligent and brings to bear all of her impressive intellect on your most niggling problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?
She's wonderful. Because of her, I delivered 2 babies on their due dates, without medications/epidurals, and with relatively smooth labors! She's treated everything from rashes, to colds, to anxiety and insomnia. She's a wealth of knowledge both of homeopathy but also of life. Sometimes its like going to a therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rebecca Elmaleh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Elmaleh?