Dr. Rebecca Crenshaw, MD

Dr. Rebecca Crenshaw, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Rebecca Crenshaw, MD is a neurology specialist in San Angelo, TX and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston in 1985 and specializes in neurology.

2142 Sunset Dr

San Angelo, TX 76904

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Crenshaw

See how frequently Dr. Crenshaw performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Essential Tremor
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Migraine

Dr. Crenshaw's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Crenshaw does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Crenshaw has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Crenshaw has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Crenshaw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crenshaw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Crenshaw's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crenshaw to family and friends

Dr. Crenshaw's Performance

You may have to wait a bit to get back to be seen but it's worth the wait. She took her time and explained a LOT of things so I'd better understand. I was also expecting her to be ordering some expensive procedure or something like so many other doctors do these days just so they can make more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend Dr. Crenshaw. She does not make herself available to patients. I just did not feel she really cared about her patients. She does not make sure calls are returned in a reasonable time frame.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
My husband has Huntington's disease. Dr Crenshaw is very caring. She takes her time with him. Dr Crenshaw has helped us not only with his medical problems but making suggestions on everyday problems that we have encounter.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My husband has dementia and we needed help in dealing with some of the problems that have arisen. Dr. Crenshaw spent over an hour with us, answering my questions, giving advice. It was like a breath of fresh air to have a doctor actually listen and respond and not rush us out the door. We live...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Crenshaw is a blessing to me. After we spent an hour and a half I no longer was a boat floating at sea without a Captain. Never have I had someone spend so much time with my Husband and I in 20 years. My Husband had two strokes and we knew almost nothing about anything. The other Hospital never...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0