Dr. Rebecca Brandsted, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Female

Saint Louis ENT Health 1011 Bowles Ave Ste 405 Fenton, MO 63026 Get Directions
Dr. Rebecca Brandsted, MD
Dr. Rebecca Brandsted, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Fenton, MO. She has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Brandsted is affiliated with SSM Saint Mary's Hospital and SSM Health St. Clare Hospital.

Dr. Brandsted's Experience

See how Dr. Brandsted's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brandsted

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brandsted has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brandsted's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brandsted to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Brandsted's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in St Louis, MO |
Very lacking in bedside manner, cold and non communicative. Also she did sinus surgery on me a year and a half ago. 6 weeks later I had another CT Scan of my sinuses and they were worse than before surgery. In addition, her staff is unprofessional and rude. I would never recommended her or anyone else in her practice. I should have listened to my instincts and gone to another doctor.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Brandsted is a very thorough and knowledgable physician. She uses a scientific approach to solve the issue that she is given. She is always a caring physician. She spends 10-20 minutes per visit. I have recommended several people to her and all were very impressed. Sinus problems are always a difficult issue to treat. She took a swab of my nose and found that I had some fungus in my nose. It was later removed and significantly helped my condition.
in St Louis, MO |
Patronizing, cold and borderline arrogant. Doctor argued with me about my symptoms that I know like the back of my hand (due to the longevity of my sinusitis), basically told me that it wasn't sinusitis which is laughable, all in a very demeaning manor. Not a people person. I've never left a doctor's office feeling so distraught and disrespected. That being said, all in all everyone on her staff was more than nice and professional.
St Louis, MO |
So I agree with the one poster about her bedside manner - she isn't warm, nor does she seem to care. That said, I feel like she is working on my issue. However...her staff is flat out HORRIBLE. They are honestly the rudest medical staff I have ever talked to on the phone. And, it's no different in person. Overall, there's likely a much better choice out there, so keep looking for a decent ENT.
in St Louis, MO |
She doesn't appear to care about her patients. She needs to work on bedside manner. She doesn't seem to enjoy her job. She seems like she was one of those medical students that went in the profession for the money and not to care for people.
St Louis, MO |
the staff was very rude. i asked the secretary a question and she said "all i know is about appointments, nothing else. Now do you have any questions about your appointment? Very rude. the way she talked to me. Made me feel horrible. Her staff really needs to learn how to talk to patients better.
in St Louis, MO |
My husband visited this doctor recently. He said the visit was very short (but the wait for the doctor was not). He didn't feel particularly cared for. On top of that, we received a bill from St. Clare hospital after his visit. This additional cost was not mentioned at all, very unpleasant surprise to see that come in the mail. How unprofessional to not discuss bills that will come to patients who are struggling to make ends meet!
in Florissant, MO |
Her staff does not match her expertise. Our son had surgery on a Friday.. No one from the office called to do a follow up. Upon us calling with concerns, we were told we would get a return call, nothing. We called 4 times. The final call was on a Tuesday at 12:26pm. Angie answered and left me on hold for 7 minutes and 36 seconds.. When I called back, the machine said they were out to lunch.. She left me on hold and went to lunch. Due to her staff, I would never recommend this office. Ever.
in St Louis, MO |
I had an okay experience with the doctor but she could work on how she interacts with patients. I didn't feel like she was particularly friendly or that she gave me a chance to talk. I found myself interrupting her to speak and ask questions. Overall she doesn't have a very friendly personality and didn't do a good job of understanding my needs. Staff was very unprofessional & eating or away from front desk. They didn't give me a proper receipt so I had to come back in.
Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Brandsted, MD?
Are you Dr. Brandsted?

Compare Dr. Brandsted

Dr. Brandsted's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Brandsted has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brandsted's Board Certifications

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Brandsted does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brandsted and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy