Alternative Care  |
Dr. Rebecca Boyd, DO
Originally from Minnesota, Dr. Boyd began her medical studies at Boston University and then transferred to the University of Southern Mississippi where she completed her undergraduate degree in pre-med, followed by her Masters degree in Public Health with an emphasis in Nutrition. She completed medical school at Kansas City School of Medicine and Bioscience in 2003 and her residency in Family Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia. She practiced Family Medicine for one year, before founding Forward Health Solutions. She has completed her fellowship in Anti-Aging, Functional and Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Boyd learned about a more natural way to practice medicine in her residency, and started going to training. "The more I learned about practicing more naturally, using nutrition, hormones, and supplements instead of medicines, the more I knew I could never go back."

140 Mayfair Rd Ste 1500

Hattiesburg, MS 39402

(601) 450-2077

Learn about Dr. Boyd

Dr. Boyd's Experience

Dr. Boyd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Alternative Care
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Boyd "When you come to Forward Health Solutions, we treat you as an individual. Whatever your problems or symptoms, we look at you holistically. We try to get to the root of the problem. The first half of the appointment we work to find out about you and your symptoms, and the next half is spent reviewing your blood work.  From that labwork, we come up with a unique plan to move you toward optimizing your health. Schedule an appointment with us today 601-450-2077."

• Alternative Care

• Hormone Pellet Therapy
  • Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
  • IV Therapy
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University Of Southern Mississippi
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Medical College Of Georgia (Family Medicine)
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Medical College Of Georgia (Family Medicine)
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Advanced Fellowship With American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2012
  • University Of Southern Mississippi (Master's In Public Health-Nutrition)
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Boyd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boyd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boyd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boyd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boyd to family and friends
Dr. Boyd Says:

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Many people wait more than a year to come to our clinic after hearing about us.  Sometimes, we are the last stop.  I hope that by sharing your experience, you will help others to make the decision to get help sooner, rather than later.  I appreciate you!

Dr. Rebecca Boyd

Dr. Boyd's Performance
in Meridian, MS |
I have been a patient of Forward Health Solutions for over 2 years. WOW!!! I would recommend Dr. Boyd for any health issues. One thing I can say, if she doesn't know or doesn't practice certain services she will make other recommendations and offer any additional help. I would go to her for anything. She makes you feel as though you are the only patient. She really cares.
in Laurel, MS |
Dr. Boyd changed my life! She is very thorough while making you feel so comfortable it's like visiting a friend. By far the best thing I have ever done for myself. No more fatigue, hot flashes, sleepless nights, dryness or leaking. She even fixed my sinus drainage and is continually accessing all aspects of my life. And she's always punctual! Thanks to Dr. Boyd, I'm enjoying life again.
in Starkville, MS |
Dr. Boyd is hands down, the best!. I've been to several doctors before seeing her. She is the only one that was able to give me a proper diagnosis. I drove 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. But it was so worth the drive, thanks so much Dr. Boyd!.
in Hattiesburg, MS |
I have been seeing Dr Boyd for approximately three years now. Over that time, she has helped me to resolve a number of health issues. She is always open to discuss any medical issues and her honesty is refreshing. A quote from my first visit from her, "If you're not going to stick to the plan I give you then don't waste your money". She and her staff are personable and experts in their field. I'm grateful to have found her!
in Wiggins, MS |
Very nice and she knows her business!
in Brandon, MS |
I am blessed to be a part of Dr. Boyd's alternative approach to help people. I first visited her office due to hot flashes-- multiple times daily, waking me up at night, sweating profusely. With extensive bloodwork coupled with her innate intelligence and her love for people, my success plan was developed. Hot flashes stopped, and as time passed, we have worked on other issues such as "gut" issues, brittle nails, loss of hair, recurrence of hot flashes. Dr. Boyd is an incredbile resource!!
Clinton, MS |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Boyd. She is very easy and comfortable, got right to my problems, and diagnosed quickly. I had a hysterectomy at age 42 and was soon going crazy... depressed, could not sleep , very anxious, etc. OBGYN did not have anything to offer besides antidepressants. I have been taking bioidentical hormones for over ten years and I haven't felt this good since I was 18.
in Hattiesburg, MS |
Dr. Boyd began helping me about 6 years ago for hormonal issues related to menopause. She fully assessed my health with a thorough blood workup and began customising a plan to my needs. She also discovered a thyroid issue that other doctors could not and successfully treats me for that. I feel so much better. Life is good again! My husband sees her, too, and she has helped him with blood pressure and arthritis symptoms in addition to others. I highly recommend her!
in Metairie, LA |
A friend of my suggested I see Dr Boyd and now I say Dr Boyd is a gift from G-d!!! I am an active woman who has not felt well for the last couple of years. I was feeling exhausted all the time. I was have knocking in my head for the last year two years and chalked it up to migraines.well that all changed when I went to see Dr Boyd..My iron was so low it was shocking and that has effected every aspect of my life. No one has been able to help me except Dr Boyd!!
in Porterville, MS |
Dr. Boyd is so congenial, and she makes you feel completely comfortable. My first visit was like visiting with an old friend. It has been 3 weeks since my first visit, and I am feeling so good. I am finally getting a good nights sleep, and I don't wake up with that "hung over" feeling. I can't wait to see how I feel in 6 months! Give Dr. Boyd a try. You will not be disappointed!!
in Hattiesburg, MS |
Dr. Boyd truly saved my life!!! I first went to see her in 2009. I was very much overweight and on the brink of having to get on cholesterol medicine. I was tired and had no energy. Since coming to see Dr. Boyd I have lost weight, not on cholesterol medicine and have so much energy!!! She got my hormones back in balance, after having had a hysterectomy. Don't delay. Make your appointment today, and you will see a huge life change!!!!
in Lauderdale, MS |
She is kind, considerate and always treated me with respect. She believed the symptoms I described to her and she gave me hope again. After 3 years, with her care and expertise, I am a new healthy person!!
in Brookhaven, MS |
I came to Dr. Boyd struggling with food allergies, tiredness and poor sleep. After diagnosing me with Leaky Gut and testing me for food allergies, I began the process of healing. It didn't happen overnight, but by following her instructions, my body began healing and I feel so much better. I am very thankful for Dr. Boyd's care.
in Prentiss, MS |
I came to Dr. Boyd to get my liver enzymes level down, my blood pressure down and to lose weight. I followed her recommendations as close as I could and within 6 months I have lost around 10 pounds, my liver enzymes and alot of my other blood work has improved tremendously. My blood pressure has lowered and I feel so much better. Dr. Boyd's recommendations have been a natural way to improve my health without a lot of prescription drugs, in fact, I have gotten off some of my prescriptions.
in Hattiesburg |
It is always very good
in Hattiesburg, MS |
Dr. Boyd is awesomeness wrapped up in a beautiful lady! She has put me on the right path with my diet & lifestyle & I can't find the words to thank her enough. Just eating properly has got me OFF of medications & I've lost over 30 pounds. No more fatigue & I just feel better in every way. Even more fascinating...my husband has lost weight and is benefiting, tremendously, from just MY change in our eating habits! She's truly gifted to bless others.
in Hattiesburg, MS |
I am so thankful for Dr. Boyd. She keeps abreast of the latest medical knowledge and always is hopeful and encouraging. She is able to diagnose and treat maladies many doctors cannot. We are so fortunate to have a Functional medicine doctor of this caliber in Mississippi. She has resolved tough medical problems in myself, my son, and my mother. In addition she is very kind and compassionate.
New York, NY |
She was able to help with many problems and improve my overall quality of life and health. I have recommended her to many of my friends.
Petal, MS |
I've been a patient of Dr. Boyd's for about ten years. I don't exaggerate when I say she changed my life. While I've encountered problems over those years, her diligence and thoroughness have helped me find answers to them. She and I work together to maintain my best self, without resorting to traditional and typical medical practices that simply throw more pills at the problem.
in Hattiesburg, MS |
She listened to me when my other doctors didn't. She takes the time to explain my blood work results to me and if I have questions, she doesn't rush along. She is always keeping up with her education, learning and growing in her field. I have been going to Dr. Boyd for around 5 yrs and it was the smartest decision I have made regarding my health.
Love her!
in Starkville, MS |
Dr. Boyd is extremely knowledgeable in the area of male hormone replacement therapy. Her protocols are very state-of-the-art. I drive 2.5 hours to see her.
Dr. Boyd is fantastic. She listens and is sincerely interested in her patients. She saved my husband when no one else could figure out what was happening to him. She not only treated and healed him but educated our family on making wise dietary choices. She is truly worth every minute you spend with her. If you want to invest in your health, Dr. Boyd's office is where you need to start.
in Hattiesburg, MS |
When I first went to Dr. Boyd, I thought I should be hospitalized because I felt so bad. On my first visit, she started me on my journey to better health with Paleo then I placed myself on AIP (autoimmune protocol). Also, she was the only doctor to discover I was also suffering from lead poisoning. With every subsequent visit, my blood work proved she and I were making the right decisions. I now judge my other doctors by their willingness to continue to learn and read. She's the best!
in Columbai MS |
Dr. Boyd was the first doctor to ever take the time to ever really listen to my concerns and not just blow me off. She took the time to listen to my concerns and what I wanted to be able to do. With her help I have gone from having no energy, hair falling out, extreme headaches, hot flashes etc to running half marathons, hair people asking how I get it to look so healthy, no headaches, and my body temperture staying the same. I have not had to see a regular dr for normal health issues.
in Sandersville, MS |
Perfect
in Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Boyd is very thorough and knowledgable. She has helped me find the answers to improve my overall health. I highly recommend her and I am thankful to have found her.
Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Boyd, DO?
Are you Dr. Boyd?