Dr. Rebecca Boyd, DO

Dr. Rebecca Boyd, DO

Alternative Care  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Rebecca Boyd, DO is an alternative care specialist in Hattiesburg, MS and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 and specializes in alternative care, integrative medicine, and more.Read her story

140 Mayfair Rd Ste 1500

Hattiesburg, MS 39402

(601) 450-2077

Learn about Dr. Boyd

Dr. Boyd's Experience

Dr. Boyd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Alternative Care
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Boyd's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boyd "Originally from Minnesota, Dr. Boyd began her medical studies at Boston University and then transferred to the University of Southern Mississippi where she completed her undergraduate degree in pre-med, followed by her Masters degree in Public Health with an emphasis in Nutrition. She completed medical school at Kansas City School of Medicine and Bioscience in 2003 and her residency in Family Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia. She practiced Family Medicine for one year, before founding Forward Health Solutions. She has completed her fellowship in Anti-Aging, Functional and Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Boyd learned about a more natural way to practice medicine in her residency, and started going to training. "The more I learned about practicing more naturally, using nutrition, hormones, and supplements instead of medicines, the more I knew I could never go back.""

This content was provided by Dr. Boyd "When you come to Forward Health Solutions, we treat you as an individual. Whatever your problems or symptoms, we look at you holistically. We try to get to the root of the problem. The first half of the appointment we work to find out about you and your symptoms, and the next half is spent reviewing your blood work.  From that labwork, we come up with a unique plan to move you toward optimizing your health. Schedule an appointment with us today 601-450-2077."

• Alternative Care
  • Functional Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University Of Southern Mississippi
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Medical College Of Georgia (Family Medicine)
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Medical College Of Georgia (Family Medicine)
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Advanced Fellowship With American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2012
  • University Of Southern Mississippi (Master's In Public Health-Nutrition)
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Boyd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boyd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boyd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boyd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boyd to family and friends

Dr. Boyd's Performance

Dr. Boyd Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Many people wait more than a year to come to our clinic after hearing about us.  Sometimes, we are the last stop.  I hope that by sharing your experience, you will help others to make the decision to get help sooner, rather than later.  I appreciate you!

Dr. Rebecca Boyd

"

I have been a patient of Forward Health Solutions for over 2 years. WOW!!! I would recommend Dr. Boyd for any health issues. One thing I can say, if she doesn't know or doesn't practice certain services she will make other recommendations and offer any additional help. I would go to her for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Boyd changed my life! She is very thorough while making you feel so comfortable it's like visiting a friend. By far the best thing I have ever done for myself. No more fatigue, hot flashes, sleepless nights, dryness or leaking. She even fixed my sinus drainage and is continually accessing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Boyd is hands down, the best!. I've been to several doctors before seeing her. She is the only one that was able to give me a proper diagnosis. I drove 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. But it was so worth the drive, thanks so much Dr. Boyd!.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr Boyd for approximately three years now. Over that time, she has helped me to resolve a number of health issues. She is always open to discuss any medical issues and her honesty is refreshing. A quote from my first visit from her, "If you're not going to stick to the plan I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very nice and she knows her business!
Are you Dr. Boyd?