Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Rebecca Bertsch, DO
Dr. Rebecca Bertsch, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. She has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Bertsch is affiliated with Kootenai Health.

1919 Lincoln Way Ste 110

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Bertsch

Kootenai Clinic is a network of doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are employed by Kootenai Health and provide care to patients throughout the Inland Northwest.

Dr. Bertsch's Experience

Dr. Bertsch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Bertsch does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Lake Erie Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Bertsch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bertsch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bertsch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bertsch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bertsch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bertsch to family and friends
Dr. Bertsch's Performance
in Coeurd'Alene, Idaho |
I've been with Dr Bertsch about 3~4 yrs now i have a few cronic health issues, when i first meet Doc and talking to her I knew that she was the dr that I was looking for & she was highly recommened ,during my first visit she went over everything and if I had a ques ! She gave me the answers I needed,i feel very conifident that im getting better care with an Interniest than just a family ph, & if an urgent problem the schedulers will do their very best, my family thinks she is the best & ditto.
in Hayden, ID |
Very impressed with Dr. Bertsch. During my new patient appointment she took the time to do a thorough review of my medical history and answer all questions I had. She also discussed their office procedures. For my initial new patient appointment, I did have to wait several months to see her, however, there are procedures in place to be seen much quicker should there be a need. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Bertsch and look forward to a long patient/doctor relationship.
in Post Falls,ID |
If you want to wait 1 month to see her PA or 2-3 months to see her, than this is the Dr office for you. If you want to wait 5 months for your first appointment and then have her spend 15 minutes with you? this is the office for you. I liked the office staff so when my Dr. pulled up ship and left, I stayed. I am in the middle of needing a hip replaced but as soon as that is completed I will be finding another DR. that does't have socialized medicine wait times.
in Post Falls, I-D |
Dr Bertsch is very thorough and efficient. Her staff had me in and out without feeling rushed or that all my concerns had not been heard. I appreciate the friendly environment and would definitely recommend this provider to friends and family.
Coeur D Alene, ID |
I already have!
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
I was there to establish as a new patient. her staff was thorough and had good things to say about the Dr. I appreciated that she actually read my intake form and we were able to discuss the things I had marked. she was nice, professional and have me her time and ear.
in Hayden, ID |
AT my last visit, I had a list of items I wanted to speak with Dr. Be4rtsch about. Since I list was lengthy, I told her we would discuss as many as we could and then I would save the balance for my next visit. Well, she answered and discussed everything. I was very impressed. You never feel rushed when you go to see her and this time was no exce0ption. Laurey Kavnnagh
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
I'm 67 yo and have had many PCP's in my past...Dr Bertsch is the BEST in all ways of any doctors I have ever had! She is very caring, patient, understanding, detailed and is willing and wants to get to the bottom of any issue you may have. I missed my PCP at UCLA and have always thought she was the best but Dr Bertsch has taken her place! She's hard to get into right now because a doctor retired from the practice and all his patients are see her now....but the wait is worth it!!!
in Coeur d'Alene, ID |
I was very impressed by Dr. Bertsch's compassion and professionalism. She turned a stressful situation into a cathartic one. I am so thankful to have found her as there seems to be a real shortage of great doctors in this area; a looming crisis that needs to be addressed in a region growing as quickly as this one.
in Hayden, ID |
Finally, after 12 years living here, I found an exceptional primary care physician. I adore her! She actually listens and doesn't dismiss your feelings. She is very thorough and doesn't make you feel rushed, like so many others do. So grateful to have found her!
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
She is very knowledgeable and spend enough time with you to listen to all your needs.
Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Bertsch, DO?
Are you Dr. Bertsch?