Dr. Rebecca Bertsch, DO

Dr. Rebecca Bertsch, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

19 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Bertsch specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bertsch? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bertsch's Experience

See how Dr. Bertsch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bertsch

Dr. Bertsch accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bertsch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bertsch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bertsch to family and friends
Dr. Bertsch's Performance
in Post Falls,ID |
If you want to wait 1 month to see her PA or 2-3 months to see her, than this is the Dr office for you. If you want to wait 5 months for your first appointment and then have her spend 15 minutes with you? this is the office for you. I liked the office staff so when my Dr. pulled up ship and left, I stayed. I am in the middle of needing a hip replaced but as soon as that is completed I will be finding another DR. that does't have socialized medicine wait times.
in Post Falls, I-D |
Dr Bertsch is very thorough and efficient. Her staff had me in and out without feeling rushed or that all my concerns had not been heard. I appreciate the friendly environment and would definitely recommend this provider to friends and family.
Coeur D Alene, ID |
I already have!
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
I was there to establish as a new patient. her staff was thorough and had good things to say about the Dr. I appreciated that she actually read my intake form and we were able to discuss the things I had marked. she was nice, professional and have me her time and ear.
in Hayden, ID |
AT my last visit, I had a list of items I wanted to speak with Dr. Be4rtsch about. Since I list was lengthy, I told her we would discuss as many as we could and then I would save the balance for my next visit. Well, she answered and discussed everything. I was very impressed. You never feel rushed when you go to see her and this time was no exce0ption. Laurey Kavnnagh
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
I'm 67 yo and have had many PCP's in my past...Dr Bertsch is the BEST in all ways of any doctors I have ever had! She is very caring, patient, understanding, detailed and is willing and wants to get to the bottom of any issue you may have. I missed my PCP at UCLA and have always thought she was the best but Dr Bertsch has taken her place! She's hard to get into right now because a doctor retired from the practice and all his patients are see her now....but the wait is worth it!!!
in Coeur d'Alene, ID |
I was very impressed by Dr. Bertsch's compassion and professionalism. She turned a stressful situation into a cathartic one. I am so thankful to have found her as there seems to be a real shortage of great doctors in this area; a looming crisis that needs to be addressed in a region growing as quickly as this one.
in Hayden, ID |
Finally, after 12 years living here, I found an exceptional primary care physician. I adore her! She actually listens and doesn't dismiss your feelings. She is very thorough and doesn't make you feel rushed, like so many others do. So grateful to have found her!
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
She is very knowledgeable and spend enough time with you to listen to all your needs.
Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Bertsch, DO?
Are you Dr. Bertsch?

Dr. Bertsch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Dr. Bertsch does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bertsch and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Lake Erie Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Bertsch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bertsch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bertsch does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bertsch and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.