Dr. Rebecca Pace, MD

Dr. Rebecca Pace, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |

Dr. Rebecca Pace, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Jackson, MS and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med in 2011 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

Baptist Premier

1200 N State St Ste 480

Jackson, MS 39202

Learn about Dr. Pace

See how frequently Dr. Pace performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetic Ketoacidosis
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Goiter

Dr. Pace's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pace "My philosophy in caring for patients is to use the highest quality, evidence based medicine to provide the most accurate diagnosis, treatment and care plan for my patients who have various endocrinology diagnoses.  My approach is to educate patients about their diagnosis to enable them to take an active role in their healthcare.  This enables us to formulate a care plan that addresses their emotional, physical and spiritual needs."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
  • Thyroid Surgery
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Pace has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pace does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pace and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pace's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pace to family and friends
2.7
based on 7 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Pace's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
Staff friendliness
GOOD
Average wait time

in Ft Worth, TX
I had to wait in the exam room for over an hour before seeing her. When she finally came in I was trying to explain to her that I felt my bp meds were causing my bs to be high she just brushed it off as to say I didn't know what I was talking about and the explanation of using the insulin...more
in Jackson, MS
I have had hypothyroid symptoms.for 5 years. I went in and was tested. All that was ran was a TSH and T4 even though I asked for a full thyroid panel. She ignored the fact I was feeling bad at my next app. with the same symptoms and getting worse. She didn't help me at all despite having a positive...more
in Carthage, MS
Dr. Pace was absolutely wonderful! She explained my condition to myself and spouse very thoroughly and answered all questions we had. Dr. Pace did not rush us through our appointment to jump to the next person and really made me feel like she heard everything I said. I loved her!
in Flowood, MS
As a new patient, Dr. Pace put me on a regimen of medicines and told me that she would have my diabetes under control in 3 months. Fast forward 3 months and she was right! My A1C was a 6.2 and I had lost 13 lbs.! I read a previous post that mentioned something about new doctor's mentality and...more
in Jackson, MS
Staff inefficient. Transcribed my medical notes completely wrong. In my opinion this is the new age of physicians-- quick in and out-- doesn't listen to patient-- "one treatment fits all" mentality.

Are you Dr. Pace?

More Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists like Dr. Pace at Baptist Premier