Dr. Rayna Dyck, MD

Dr. Rayna Dyck, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Rayna Dyck, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

1920 Huntington Rd

Birmingham, AL 35209

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • VIVA Health

Learn about Dr. Dyck

See how frequently Dr. Dyck performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hair Loss
Folliculitis
Impetigo

Dr. Dyck's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Dyck does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Impetigo
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pigmentation Disorders
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Skin Diseases
  • Skin Infections

• Skin Cancer Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University of Alabama At Birmingham
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Mayo Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Dyck has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dyck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dyck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dyck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dyck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dyck to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Dyck's Performance
in Birmingham, AL |
I absolutely love Dr. Dyck! She is very knowledgeable and super sweet! She truly listens to your concerns and is not in a rush. Her staff is very friendly and wonderful. My last appointment I was in and out in 40 minutes. If you need a dermatologist I highly recommend Dr. Dyck!
in Chelsea, AL |
I always have a very pleasant and professional experience when visiting Dr Rayna Dyck and her staff. Very friendly and knowledgeable..
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Rayna Dyck is very attentive, understanding and has a great personality. She is truly concerned about her patients and there wellbeing. My teenage daughter and I really love the quality of service we receive during our appointments. I would definitely recommend Skin Wellness Center of Alabama!
in Huntsville, AL |
SHEs the best.
in Birmingham, AL |
Another great appointment! She has me and my son's skin looking great!
in Bessemer, AL |
Very kind and knowledgeable. The office is busy but I felt she took her time with my problem. I had not experienced that wlsewheee.
Birmingham, AL |
During my first visit, I noticed she was not very friendly. She informed me of what was the cause of my acne and wrote several Rx's, some of which I bought in house, totaling almost $200.00. Over two months, I didn't notice any difference with my skin. At my follow up, she noticed my skin in almost the same condition, she says, "I thought that Rx I wrote wouldn't help." Why would she write me Rx's if she thought it wouldn't help? She proceeded to write more Rx's, but I will seek another doctor.
in Birmingham, AL |
I love Dr. Dyck and all the staff at the Chelsea office. Everyone is friendly and kind and make it a non-stressful experience. I have been taking my mom there as well and she agrees. I had to go in for a spot check - which let's be honest, is not fun - but they made it comfortable. Dr. Dyck is so smart and doesn't talk down to you and I appreciate that. I give them all a thumbs up!!!!
Excellent. Great manners and I will recommend her to anyone.
in Birmingham, AL |
- Awesome customer service from front-office and members of the nursing staff. - Great patient-care efforts. - Great bedside manner. - Exceptional office-flow.
Birmingham, AL |
Was not impressed. I felt like my symptoms were quickly dismissed. Also was not thrilled with the way they do business, had to make 2 separate appointments to have my acne and scalp treated. She is not as friendly as I expected and not very personable. Will be doing business elsewhere.
in Birmingham,AL |
Was not impressed. I felt like my symptoms were quickly dismissed. She misdiagnosed what was going on with me completely. Prescribed meds that if she had taken the time to actually look at it closely would have saved me time and money on copay and meds. I had a non dermatologist figure it out in 5 minutes by taking time to ask questions and thoroughly examine.
Have you seen Dr. Rayna Dyck, MD?
Are you Dr. Dyck?