Dr. Raymond Walls, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Raymond Walls, MD
Dr. Raymond Walls, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in New Haven, CT. He is 39 years old. Dr. Walls is affiliated with Yale - New Haven Hospital.

Dr. Walls' Experience

See how Dr. Walls' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Walls

Dr. Walls accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Walls has admitting privileges.

Dr. Walls' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walls to family and friends
Dr. Walls' Performance
in Madison,CT |
Dr. Walls took the time to figure out what was wrong with my long standing injury. Five other doctors brushed it off as a sprain and said it would heal, but Dr. Walls listed to me and got to the root of my pain. He was patient and caring and took the time to explain to myself and my mom about what he found and what it meant. He made sure I was comfortable with the surgery and checked in with me a couple days after. He is the best doctor I have had and truly cares for his patients.
in Northford, CT |
I was involved in a head on motor vehicle accident in 2014. After several unsuccessful surgeries. In 2016 I was referred to Dr Walls. I had surgery 11/ 2016. My surgery was 11 hours. I had removal of broken hardware, a bone graft from my hip, 2 plates & 6 screws. It took almost 8 months to fully recover but I am back. I am able to work my full time job which keeps me on my feet all day. Thank you Dr Raymond Walls for giving me my life back!! I am forever grateful!!
New Canaan, CT |
Dr Walls has performed both ankle and toe surgery for me and i couldn't be more pleased with the outcomes. His clear directions on recovery and return to normal life proved completely accurate and appreciated. Dr Walls care and concern were always apparent. Office visits were always timely and thorough. I highly recommend Dr Walls to patients requiring foot and/or ankle surgery.
in New Haven, CT |
Dr. Walls is by far the most professional, knowledgeable, and caring surgeon I have ever met. I was in pretty bad shape. On day one, I knew it was a perfect match. He diagnosed the situation immediately. He explained in detail and provided a solution showing me visuals so I had a clear understanding. After my surgery HE called (not a nurse) my husband and my dad and explained the surgery to them along with my recovery plan. He is innovative and personable. His staff is simply marvelous!
in Fairfield, CT |
He listens, explains well, and in my opinion HE IS A SAINT. SURGICAL SKILLS ,SUPERB
in Sandy Hook, CT |
Dr. Walls performed a rather difficult surgery on my big toe. Not only is this man a gem (kind, great personality), he did an excellent job with the surgery. Dr. Walls was always on time...great doctor..would highly recommend him for foot surgery.
in Hamden, CT |
What an amazing doctor! From his excellent administrative service and secretarial staff tohis congenial bedside manner, I cannot imagine a better experience with a doctor. My surgery was almost painless, and I can walk again without any pain! I am so glad I saw him. Highly highly recommend!!
in West Haven, CT |
I have had four surgeries on my ankle with three doctors total and two of the surgeries were performed by Dr Walls. He took the time to explain my condition in great detail, consulted with other doctors not only from this practice, but from other doctors across the country. He took his time to make sure the surgeries were done correctly. I am extremely happy with the way he took care of me.
in New Haven, CT |
Dr. Walls was absolutely one of the most caring and concerned doctor I have ever met. He diagnosed me perfectly and solved all my foot pain that I suffered with for 14 years. He explains everything so that you know exactly what is going on. I highly recommend him and already have done so to anyone I know with a foot problem.
in Hamden, CT |
Dr Wall is an excellent doctor; professional, knowledgeable, articulate, and meticulous about the care he provides. He made certain I understood what my condition, what it required to heal, and what my responsibilities were in my recovery. I recommend him without any hesitation.
in Cheshire, CT |
He is absolutely fantastic! Very knowledgable and takes time to explain. Pays attention to detail. As a Physician myself, I highly recommend him. I am specifically writing this review so that everybody knows how good Dr Walls is.
in New Haven CT |
Caring, knowledgeable, thoughtful. . Took time to explain fish nosis and treatment options. Excellent result from foot surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Walls, MD?
Are you Dr. Walls?

Compare Dr. Walls

Dr. Walls' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Broken Arm
  • Foot Fracture
  • Hammer Toe
  • Heel Spur
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

Dr. Walls does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walls and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Excision of Tarsal or Metatarsal