Dr. Raymond Turnure III, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Turnure Medical Group 6805 Five Star Blvd Ste 100 Rocklin, CA 95677 Get Directions
Dr. Raymond Turnure III, MD
I love people and I went into medicine because I love helping people. I care about your entire well being. When a new mom comes in for a common cold, I like to ask how the whole family is doing. Are you sleeping ok? Is the baby adjusting ok? Are you doing ok? It matters that the whole family is healthy both physically and emotionally and it is my job to teach you how to live a better and healthier lifestyle. Stress can do so much damage to our bodies. I am a dad myself of three girls so I know what stress can do. There are a lot of women in my house, including my black lab Cabella. We call her Bella.

Dr. Turnure III's Care Philosophy

It is important that I treat the whole person-both physically & emotionally. I don't like the band aid approach but rather get to the root of the problem. I think it is very important to listen to my patients. I am here for you.

Dr. Turnure III's Experience

See how Dr. Turnure III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Turnure III

Dr. Turnure III accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Turnure III is now accepting new patients
Turnure Medical Group6805 Five Star Blvd Ste 100
Rocklin, CA 95677
(916) 624-3500Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Turnure III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Turnure III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turnure III to family and friends
4.0
based on 8 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Turnure III Says:

Patient surveys are important. My practice grew mainly by referrals. If you like us please tell your friends. If you don't, we want to know too because that gives us an opportunity to grow. No practice will ever be perfect. If you have a problem please let us know and we will do our best to fix it. We want you to be happy!

Dr. Turnure III's Performance
in Roseville, CA |
Dr. Turnure has excellent bedside manners. He is easy to talk to and takes the time to explain things to you.
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Turnure III, MD?
Are you Dr. Turnure III?

Compare Dr. Turnure III

Dr. Turnure III's Care Philosophy

It is important that I treat the whole person-both physically & emotionally. I don't like the band aid approach but rather get to the root of the problem. I think it is very important to listen to my patients. I am here for you.

Dr. Turnure III says...

I have taken a special interest in Botox injections for patients that have suffered from a stroke, cerebral palsy and traumatic brain injuries. I have a great physical therapist that I work with and it is amazing the results we have seen for spasticity and pain with these patients. We have actually seen patients go from wheel chair to cane to walking totally on their own. Come see me if you or a loved one have suffered from any of these diseases. The sooner the better after a stroke event but even if the stroke was a while ago, we are still seeing results.

After learning Botox in the therapeutic arena, I decided to also learn how to use this miracle drug in the cosmetic world. In 2014 I opened La Bella Vita Medi Spa where we offer extensive laser treatments, dermal fillers, body contouring, skin tightening, laser hair and tattoo removal and much more. All treatments are minimally invasive offering a very subtle yet more youthful appearance.

Dr. Turnure III says...

After my interest in Botox for stroke victims I also became very interested in Botox cosmetically. This inspired me to open La Bella Vita Medi Spa where we offer all non-invasive cosmetic procedures. We have body sculpting, FDA cleared ultrasound for skin tightening (the non-invasive face lift), fillers that add volume and many laser treatments that can remove tattoos, pigmentation or age spots, hair and many other skin imperfections.

Dr. Turnure III says...

Dr. Turnure III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Turnure III has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Turnure III's Board Certifications

Completed in 1996

Vanguard University

Graduated in 1988

• Other Education
    Also Board Certified In Obesity Medicine (Medical Weight Loss)

Completed in 2012

Dr. Turnure III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turnure III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Medicine