Dr. Raymond Tatevossian, MD

Dr. Raymond Tatevossian, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

I believe strongly in applying a comprehensive strategy in the treatment of pain conditions. In our pain center we rely on medications, injections, rehabilitation therapy, and strong mental health therapy to combat the ills of chronic pain.

Dr. Raymond Tatevossian, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Burbank, CA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Tatevossian is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center and Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center.

Dr. Tatevossian's Experience

See how Dr. Tatevossian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tatevossian

Dr. Tatevossian accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tatevossian has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tatevossian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tatevossian to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Tatevossian's Performance
    in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
    Acted like a jerk, sent me out to see other specialists because he "knew them" even though I had already seen other very good doctors for the exact same thing and than did a 5K out of network drug screen (I have BlueCross) 25 panel test, therefore had to pay for the most ridiculously expensive drug screen ever dreamed up. Ended up just going to a different doctor that was more interested in helping versus collecting a huge sum of money or at least acts better... Other doctor did injection etc.
    in Glendale, CA |
    Dr Tatevossian is knowledgeable, professional, and well educated. I will recommend all my friends and family to this doctor.
    in Burbank, CA |
    I had an amazing experience with Dr. Tatevossian. I had severe lower back pain for many years. I had tried everything and nothing seemed to work. Finally my friend recommended me to Dr. Tatevossian and I went and saw him. He did a procedure on me which was painless and effective. Ever since that procedure my back pain has reduced by about 90%. I highly recommend Dr. Tatevossian for someone who has chronic back pain or other types of pains.
    in Glendale Ca |
    Dr Tarevossian is the best. He helped me with my neck pain. He was very nice and helpful and he explained why I had he pain in the first place and what I needed to do to take of it.
    in Studio City, CA |
    Dr. Tatevossian was very professional and knowledgeable. I felt very conformable during the visit. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tatevossian to all of my family and friends.
    in West Hollywood |
    Dr T is a superb practitioner ... and, he never, EVER, never gives up !!! -- Daniel Mark
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Great overall experience, only takes a week to get in
    in Burbank Ca |
    Very nice staff and location. Very professional office and overall great experience. Dr. Tatevossian is very knowledgable.
    Encino, CA |
    Dr. T was no good. I worked with him for five months. Constantly injected my lower back. None of the injections worked. He didnt care to try new treatment options. Worst doctor ever. Office staff just as bad. Don't just walk away, run.
    Dr. Tatevossian was very kind. He referred me to two very good orthopedists in the area. I was very pleased. Very professional doctor. Thanks Doc!
    Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Tatevossian saved my life. I went to 3 different pain specialists about my neck injury and none of them knew how to relieve my pain like he did. I am now pain free and able to do my daily tasks without taking any medication. His staff and office are just wonderful. They make you life easy and always try to accommodate my schedule.
    in Sherman Oaks, Ca |
    Dr. Tatevossian and the staff are simply amazing! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a pain management specialist!
    in Glendale, CA |
    Dr. Tatevossian was able to diagnose my symptom and make recommendations that involved a light-weight physical therapy followed by instructed stretching routine. I've been pain free for one year. Thank you.
    Very impressed with his knowledge base and willingness to consider my wishes for my treatment
    in Glendale, CA |
    Dr Tatevossian is the best pain Dr as well as a great person. I recommended my client to him for a severe back pain. Before going to Dr Tatevossian, my client was barely able to walk and he would sometimes cry due to his pain. Once he started his sessions with Dr Tatevossian, he could not stop thanking me for the referral. His pain has been significantly reduced and his confidence is now back to normal. Thank you Dr.for taking care of my client!!
    Have you seen Dr. Raymond Tatevossian, MD?
    Are you Dr. Tatevossian?

Dr. Tatevossian's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tatevossian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• The Seat Belt Mark Sign: a Call for Increased Vigilance Among Physicians Treating Victims of Motor Vehicle Accidents, 1998
      • Local Anesthetic Infusion Pumps Improve Postoperative Pain After Inguinal Hernia Repair, 2004
      • Frontal Slab Composite MRI of the Brachial Plexus: Implications for Infraclavicular Block Approaches., 2005

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tatevossian's Board Certifications

• Diabetic Polyneuropathy
    • Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
    • Hip Arthritis
    • Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Nerve Pain
    • Pathological Spine Fracture
    • Phantom Limb Pain
    • Polyneuropathy
    • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
    • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
    • Trigeminal Neuralgia

Completed in 2007

University of Southern California

Graduated in 1997

• Armenian

Dr. Tatevossian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tatevossian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine