Contact provider for availability

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Squier

COLLABORATIVE LABORATORY SERVICES

114 Woodland St Hartford, CT 06105

Dr. Raymond Squier, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Hartford, CT and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

Dr. Squier accepts

Dr. Squier accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Squier treats your condition or procedure

As a physician, I strive to provide excellent, compassionate care, working with my patients to achieve 'Best Care for a Lifetime'

• Anesthesiology

3.8

Dr. Squier?
Dr. Squier's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raymond Squier, MD
Excellent Dr , very understanding and was very helpful to resolve an ongoing pain issue I had for over 20 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Squier, MD?
Their lack of giving MRI results almost cost me my life. Linda squire s secretary a useless hack!! There was a tumor full of cancer the size of a loaf of bread connected to my right ovary. I had to have a complete hysterectomy at 44. They are careless when it comes to you getting results, I had to ask my primary dr. To request them 2 months later after I was seriously Ill after asking 4 x's for them. I have called and asked to have the dr. Call me its urgent. Still waiting Linda! Do the work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Squier, MD?
I received cortisone shots for pain associated with a herniated disc. The pain was reduced about 75%, which was great because I could go back to work. In retrospect, I wish I had had the recommended surgery, as I understand this is a temporary fix. The financial costs of the shots were many times larger than expected!!! Inquire about costs before you do this!! Make sure to talk to their billing department and ask for details.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Squier, MD?
Dr Squire is very down to earth with all his patients i have seen him contact with. Kind, professional. Works well with his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Squier, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Squire, I had an car accident 3 years ago and have seen many doctors and he is the only physician that listened to my issues, was companionate and assured me that he could help and he did!! I am almost pain free most of the time. His staff is wonderful to deal with! I would send my children to him if need be. He is a rock star among doctors!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Squier, MD?
Had a terrible experience dealing with intake person on phone. Ease of scheduling an urgent appointment was poor. My information was faxed numerous times with their denial they never got it so no appointment could be scheduled After 4 phone calls finally got an appointment for a consult The intake person was rude and uncaring Decided to go elsewhere so never met doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Squier, MD?
I had to have several spinal injections. The entire staff make you feel very comfortable during your visit. In all the years that I've been a patient of Dr. Squier, he has always been very caring and concerned with his patients well being. I truly appreciate and respect Dr. Squier and his entire staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Squier, MD?
I saw Dr. Squire for lower back pain involving bulging disks. It was to the point that I was unable to stand or walk or bend without massive pain. I also have pain radiating down my right leg. I opted to have an injection of Cortizone done by him. He was very good and listening to my problems during my appointment and the injection he did was almost painless. A week and a half later I am pain-free. He came highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Squier, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Squier?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Squier treats patients.