Dr. Raymond Leveillee, MD

Practices Oncology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 39 reviews.
Author:
He is a great doctor BUT needs to practice some time management. Haven't had one single visit where I was not waiting over 30 min. Some times 1- 1 1/2 hour.
Author:
Great physician. He gives you all the time you need. Highly recommended
Author:
This guy was amazing. He remove a very large mass along with my kidney and he was perfect. He was nice accommodating and well versed in his craft. Thank you for a great job. I am going to reunite with him hopefully to be my urologist as well as surgeon.
Author:
Dr. Leveillee is a wonderful and kind physician who performed two surgeries on me. His skill as a robotic surgeon is unsurpassed. He is easy to talk with and takes time to explain his work. He has taught, lectured and written extensively in his field. I am so fortunate to have him in our area and I owe my life to him and his skill as an excellent surgeon.
Author:
Absolutely PHENOMENAL!! Dr. Leveillee is extremely knowledgeable. He has THE BEST "bedside manners" and treats you as if you are his only patient ever. Yet, he is very busy but NEVER shows it. He covers all items clearly in laymen's terms. Dr. L., encourages questions, and never rushes you. I LOVE this guy!! His PA (Debbie) is an excellent example of the "apple not falling far from the tree". I can't say enough about them and the entire experience. It is clear you are #1
Author:
All I can say is he saved my life 10 years ago. I would travel anywhere as long as I cN keep him as my urologist. He has a fantastic personality, puts his patient first and foremost. Thank you dr. Leveillee for taking such good care of me.
Author:
back in 2014, after a CT scan at a local ER to confirm kidney stones in the right kidney also revealed a malignant tumor the size of a tennis ball in the left kidney, dr. leveillee performed a radical left nephrectomy (removal of the left kidney). two weeks and two days later, i was back at work. that was waaaaay too soon, of course, but i had to get back to my students. still, that i was able to do that should confirm that dr. leveille is a miracle-worker!
Author:
Dr. Leveillee is an excellent neurologist. he is through and personable. he explains everything and he shows you the films. I am so glad that i have met him and he put my mind to rest about a kidney problem.
Author:
I have and will continue to recommend Dr Leveille He is awesome in every sense. He has the best bedside manner ever and completely explains everything to you in a way you can understand. He is an awesome doctor.
Author:
This physician left country for a meeting day after he operated on my father leaving him in the icu. Unprofessional, terrible doctor, no bedside Manor. Left us with an incompetent p.a. that had her head unattached. I wouldn't recommended him to my worst enemy
Author:
Dr. Leveillee is excellent. He has taken great care of my father. Dr. Leveillee answers all our questions and made a difficult time much better.
Author:
On my initial visit with Dr. Leveillee I found him to be easy to talk to, informative in easy to understand terms and very gentle. He gave me all the time I needed and explained his recommendations for treatment while putting my mind at ease. When I returned for a biopsy I could not believe how gentle he was; giving me a local and explaining the procedure step by step, making it relatively painless. His staff is pleasant, efficient and accommodating. I have recommended him to 2 people.
Author:
Dr. Leveillee has a wonderful bedside manner and I never feel rushed during my office visit! He explained the results of my tests and offered a treatment plan in a very clear and understandable fashion. He has that rare ability to exude confidence without coming across as being arrogant. His experience and expertise (and his colleagues) actually do the speaking for him. For any urology concerns I highly recommend Dr. Leveillee.
Author:
Dr Leveillee diagnosed and removed cancer from both of my kidneys. That's impressive but what's really amazing is that he is always kind, explains things clearly, does a fantastic job,and truly cares about his patients. I have had many Drs and surgeons in my life and Dr Leveillee is #1