Dr. Raymond Lee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Lee

FaceologyMD

1401 Avocado Ave Ste 610 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Raymond Lee, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Lee accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Face Presentation
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Restylane® Injections

Dr. Lee believes in blending art and science to create the most natural and optimal result for each patient.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raymond Lee, MD
I had a faceology lift (neck and lower face) on December 5, 2018. Dr. Raymond Lee is an outstanding plastic surgeon with integrity. The results of his work speak for themselves - extraordinary. Frankly, I cannot stop looking at my more youthful and oh so very natural reflection! He far exceeded my expectations. Melody and other staff are amazing. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Dr Lee does an amazing job keeping you natural looking and at the same time, making you look younger. No one has any idea that I did a neck and lower face lift, except that I was so excited about results that I told everyone... I couldn’t be more happy with my results and could not believe how easy the recovery was. I was out to the movies 6 days later and 2 weeks out, I forgot I even had surgery. I did lots of research and know I made the right choice!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is like a buddy I have admired for around a decade. His skill and care are extraordinary -- outstanding! This note, however, is about the Skin-Goddess in an office filled with fairy-angels. Everyone you will encounter will embrace you with their being. Tina Morris, my Goddess of Skin -- She has transformed my appearance in a matter of six months, such that I, a 71-year old, have skin that looks as as young as I feel. When I enter her chamber, every muscle relaxes, I abandon all care,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
I found the consultation very comprehensive, but low pressure. No hard sell trying to sway into scheduling a procedure. Have seen good results with the small changes and procedures I've had done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Dr Lee did my Lifestyle lift and I'm very happy with the way my face looks now. He did the lift 8 years ago and I still look great. He was gentle and caring and I felt very safe in his care. I recommend him to anyone who wants to look years younger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
I was fortunate to have been referred by my own doctor to Dr. Lee. He is very professional and experienced. He addressed all my concerns and I felt at ease and very comfortable. He exceeded my expectations. I am beyond grateful for the results and highly recommend Dr. Lee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
I am a 37 year old wife, mother, and nurse who wanted to look better. It was time to refresh my looks. Dr. Lee is very precise with his Botox, planning and explaining what it does and why and where he is placing it. I felt very comfortable and felt I was in great hands. The actual injections were easier than I anticipated and I love my results. I have been back for more Botox after 4 months and love the natural results. I highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who wants to refresh their looks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Because of Dr. Lee I love my face again! Had a Perfect Peel and 10 units of Botox on each eye to diminish the crow feet. In less than 6 days, I looked 5 years younger! Thank you Dr. Lee! I am turning 35 and love it because no one believes it! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is not only an incredibly talented Board Certified plastic surgeon, but his expertise is matched by his kindness, patience, and reassurances. I am not the most calm person to walk into a surgeon's office so all of this mattered deeply to me. He took as much time as I needed to answer all of my questions and concerns without my feeling rushed. Dr. Lee made sure I was comfortable and pain free throughout the procedure and it could not have been an easier or a more pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
I had a scar above my eye since I was a child. I tried to hide it daily with make up then I also tried a laser treatment, with no luck. In bad lighting the scar would show a shadow and how crater like it was. I was so self conscious I even Photoshopped the scar out of photos! I went to Dr. Lee for his expert opinion and he recommended Bellafill to fill in the scar. He did two treatments 3 weeks apart and it's really filled the full scar. The scar shadow has gone away! yay! I'm really happy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee did my Lifestyle Life 4 years ago. After 2 years I developed fat pockets in both cheeks. I saw Dr. Lee last summer prior to major surgery. He and his partner suggested I have an ultrasound on my cheeks to rule out any problem. There was none. I contacted Dr. Lee this month and he acted like I might have a disease and suggested I consult one of their international specialists. For gods sake, I don't have Ebola. Not sure why Dr. Lee is so reluctant to repair this problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lee treats patients.