Dr. Raymond Lee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 48

Dr. Lee

FaceologyMD

1401 Avocado Ave Ste 610 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Raymond Lee, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with Orange County Global Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lee to book an appointment.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Lee
I recently came to Dr. Lee for neck liposuction and buccal fat removal and I couldn't be happier! For so long my face has been round and chubby and now it has a nice contoured look. The surgery was a breeze too! No pain at all. I am so glad I did it! I would do it again in a heart beat! Thank you Dr. Lee you are amazing!!!
Ash D'ann – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
I chose Dr. Lee for my facelift and what an amazing experience! Everyone put me at ease on the day of my surgery! And what a difference it made in me once again feeling good about myself! I absolutely love my fresh, young looking face! Dr. Lee is an amazingly talented surgeon and I highly recommend him for any procedure you want!
Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
I had a faceology lift (neck and lower face) on December 5, 2018. Dr. Raymond Lee is an outstanding plastic surgeon with integrity. The results of his work speak for themselves - extraordinary. Frankly, I cannot stop looking at my more youthful and oh so very natural reflection! He far exceeded my expectations. Melody and other staff are amazing. Thank you!
Krystal – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Dr Lee does an amazing job keeping you natural looking and at the same time, making you look younger. No one has any idea that I did a neck and lower face lift, except that I was so excited about results that I told everyone... I couldn’t be more happy with my results and could not believe how easy the recovery was. I was out to the movies 6 days later and 2 weeks out, I forgot I even had surgery. I did lots of research and know I made the right choice!!
Newport Beach, CA – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is like a buddy I have admired for around a decade. His skill and care are extraordinary -- outstanding! This note, however, is about the Skin-Goddess in an office filled with fairy-angels. Everyone you will encounter will embrace you with their being. Tina Morris, my Goddess of Skin -- She has transformed my appearance in a matter of six months, such that I, a 71-year old, have skin that looks as as young as I feel. When I enter her chamber, every muscle relaxes, I abandon all care,
R Sterling Spector in Long Beach, CA – Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
I found the consultation very comprehensive, but low pressure. No hard sell trying to sway into scheduling a procedure. Have seen good results with the small changes and procedures I've had done.
Sam H in Huntington Beach, CA – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Dr Lee did my Lifestyle lift and I'm very happy with the way my face looks now. He did the lift 8 years ago and I still look great. He was gentle and caring and I felt very safe in his care. I recommend him to anyone who wants to look years younger.
Linda Moore in Huntington Beach, CA – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
I was fortunate to have been referred by my own doctor to Dr. Lee. He is very professional and experienced. He addressed all my concerns and I felt at ease and very comfortable. He exceeded my expectations. I am beyond grateful for the results and highly recommend Dr. Lee!
Taylor Nguyen in Newport Beach, CA – Jul 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
I am a 37 year old wife, mother, and nurse who wanted to look better. It was time to refresh my looks. Dr. Lee is very precise with his Botox, planning and explaining what it does and why and where he is placing it. I felt very comfortable and felt I was in great hands. The actual injections were easier than I anticipated and I love my results. I have been back for more Botox after 4 months and love the natural results. I highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who wants to refresh their looks!
beachkcrn in Newport Beach, CA – Apr 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Because of Dr. Lee I love my face again! Had a Perfect Peel and 10 units of Botox on each eye to diminish the crow feet. In less than 6 days, I looked 5 years younger! Thank you Dr. Lee! I am turning 35 and love it because no one believes it! :)
Cristina in San Jose, CA – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is not only an incredibly talented Board Certified plastic surgeon, but his expertise is matched by his kindness, patience, and reassurances. I am not the most calm person to walk into a surgeon's office so all of this mattered deeply to me. He took as much time as I needed to answer all of my questions and concerns without my feeling rushed. Dr. Lee made sure I was comfortable and pain free throughout the procedure and it could not have been an easier or a more pleasant experience.
csearight in Newport Coast, CA – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
I had a scar above my eye since I was a child. I tried to hide it daily with make up then I also tried a laser treatment, with no luck. In bad lighting the scar would show a shadow and how crater like it was. I was so self conscious I even Photoshopped the scar out of photos! I went to Dr. Lee for his expert opinion and he recommended Bellafill to fill in the scar. He did two treatments 3 weeks apart and it's really filled the full scar. The scar shadow has gone away! yay! I'm really happy
Smphb in Huntington beach – Feb 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee did my Lifestyle Life 4 years ago. After 2 years I developed fat pockets in both cheeks. I saw Dr. Lee last summer prior to major surgery. He and his partner suggested I have an ultrasound on my cheeks to rule out any problem. There was none. I contacted Dr. Lee this month and he acted like I might have a disease and suggested I consult one of their international specialists. For gods sake, I don't have Ebola. Not sure why Dr. Lee is so reluctant to repair this problem.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Deborah in Chino Hills, CA – Jan 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Dr. Lee believes in blending art and science to create the most natural and optimal result for each patient.

Dr. Lee is double board-certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Board of Otolaryngology and has...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery