Dr. Raymond W. Kordonowy, MD

Dr. Raymond W. Kordonowy, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 52 years old

I believe in the empowerment of my patients to maintain their health. I personally evaluate and treat all of my patients. From ordering the proper diagnostic tests, to matching you with appropriate specialists, in my office, you get the personal care you deserve. Being trained in the field of Internal Medicine, I fervently believe in the old saying 'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure'. Founder Cypress Medical Consultants LLC- Developer of the Inpatient Advocate Service TMRead more

Dr. Kordonowy's Experience

See how Dr. Kordonowy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kordonowy

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kordonowy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kordonowy
Dr. Kordonowy's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
Dr. Kordonowy Says:

Patient surveys can be very helpful to consumers and I encourage you to provide useful and honest feedback about your care in my practice.  Being a solo private practice physician I will take any constructive criticism to heart.  If you have a service complaint I would welcome you to report this to my office staff and management directly via our email option or a phone call.

in Cape Coral, FL |
We feel that Dr Kordonowy always takes the the time to make sure he follows up on any issue that his patients may have . I personally suffered a serious condition. He continuously ordered the tests that were needed ; he got to the bottom of my promblem. He even called my husband each morning to check on my condition . My family can not say enough about him & his staff . I do hope I'm not embarrassing him but to myself & my family He'sa #1 Doctor ! I 'm not sure if all his patients know how much
in Naples, FL |
Dr. K is hands down the best doctor I've been to. He took the time to problem solve my health issues with me and found the cause of my problems which my previous doctor and specialists had missed. A true life saver!
Have you seen Dr. Raymond W. Kordonowy, MD?
Are you Dr. Kordonowy?

Dr. Kordonowy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kordonowy says...

I utilize advanced lipid testing to assist in the most in-depth method of assessing cardiovascular risk.  Utilizing this information I can assist patients in intelligently know their risk factors for heart attack and know the urgency as well as ways to lower that risk.

I am the "Doctor's doctor".  Many physicians in the area see me for their medical care.  I am a thorough historian and look at the whole person when assessing a medical complaint.

I diagnose and  manage most common medical conditions.  I can assist you in determining the need and benefit of specialty referral when it is appropriate.

I am very comfortable taking care of most medical problems and assess patients with various organ system illnesses. I have a good network of excellent colleagues that we can call upon when/if the need arises.

I am a fierce patient advocate which is now more than ever necessary in the complex health care system in Lee county and the United States in general.

Dr. Kordonowy says...

I am the only board certified Clinical Lipidologist in the Fort Myers community.

Dr. Kordonowy says...

Dr. Kordonowy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Kordonowy has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kordonowy's Board Certifications

Orlando Regional Medical Center

Completed in 1993

University Of Kansas

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Kordonowy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kordonowy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Lipidology

• Stress Test
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.