Dr. Raymond Jean, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bryn Mawr, PA and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and hand and upper extremity surgery.

Dr. Jean accepts

Dr. Jean accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Jean's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jean's Top Procedures and Conditions

Wound Repair

Dr. Jean performs Wound Repair more than 74% of his peers

Dr. Jean performs this procedure more than 74% of his peers

Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Jean performs Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment more than 65% of his peers

Dr. Jean performs this procedure more than 65% of his peers

Burn Injuries

Dr. Jean treats Burn Injuries more than 58% of his peers

Dr. Jean treats this condition more than 58% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Chemical Burn

• Dermal Filler
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Endoscopic Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Surgery
  • Knee Surgery
  • Laceration Repair
  • Laser Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles
  • Wrist Fracture

Main Line Plastic Surgery is a full service plastic surgery practice offering a wide range of services including cosmetic procedures, reconstructive procedures, skin care, and laser treatments. We treat women, men and children. We are always availabl...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jean

Dr. Jean?
Dr. Jean's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raymond Jean, MD
Very skilled and a genuinely nice guy. I'm thrilled with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
I have zero doubt that I picked the right plastic surgeon! I had previously visited other offices for consultations and it never felt like a good fit. Dr. Jean was very professional, informative, and patient throughout the entire process. His office staff is extremely courteous and helpful and Dr. Jean and his assistant, Kayla have always had thorough answers to all my pre and post op questions. I am very pleased with my results and can’t thank Dr. Jean enough!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
I advice ANYONE , if you are in need of any reconstructed surgery or enhancement Dr Jean is the surgeon to go to . Dr Jean is pleasure and has a very calming affect on all his clients. I really recommend this surgeon to anyone. The office staff are so pleasant and professional. I thank Dr Jean for the great work he did for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
Dr. Jean is the best. Tonight we had to bring our daughter to the ER for laceration on her face after falling out of bed. I was very concerned that she would need stitches. She is on the autism spectrum and was very scared when she arrived at Bryn Mawr Hospital. He was amazing with her and made her feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Thank you Dr. Jean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
I recently had breast augmentation surgery done by Dr. Jean. 2 weeks post op his office, bedside manner, explanation of risks and benefits is outstanding. His employees make you feel very comfortable and lastly I am in love with his work and how he’s changed my body!!!!! Would recommend and stand by his work 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
Dr Jean was just wonderful! My daughter unfortunately had an accident and Dr Jean worked on her thumb. He was comforting to both my daughter and myself. We were able to make follow up appointments with ease and the office staff was always friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
I recently had my eyes done with Dr. Jean. It was the best decision to work with him. He understood exatctly what I was looking for. I cannot believe he made this a totally painless procedure. Dr Jeans staff are amazing, they were very helpful educating me with aftercare. I highly recommend Dr. Jean if you're looking for a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
We encountered Dr Jean in the ER when my son had a traumatic facial injury! He couldn’t have be more kind to my son and my husband and me! He did a wonderful job sewing up my son and his office was amazing during follow up! If you need or want a plastic surgeon, I highly recommend Dr. Jean and his staff at Main Line Plastic Surgey in Bryn Mawr! 5 stars all the way!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
Dr. Jean does an excellent job! I have had surgery to two areas, as well as fillers and other treatments. Everything looks great and very natural- not too pulled back or tight as a drum. He truly cares about meeting your goals. He also is very caring and its shows in his follow-up visits. He is very accessible and even makes follow-up phone calls to see how a patient is progressing with recovery. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking high-caliber results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
I get Botox and lip filler every few months at Dr. Jeans office. The first time I entered his office I felt at ease. The office staff are very warm and welcoming. Dr. Jean is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I will not go to any other plastic surgeons office! Dr. Jean is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience I had with Dr. Jean and his entire staff! It was time for me to redo a breast aug/lift. Some reconstruction needed to be done last minute and the results are amazing. I never felt pressured and any questions I had were answered . Both Dr. Jean and Kayla followed up with me on my healing progress numerous times. Dr. Jean is a perfectionist and cares about his patients. Kayla, Jenna, and Lynn are indispensable to the Main Line PS team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
Amazing experience from my first visit which was consistent with every follow up visit. Professional, genuinely cares, and beautiful results. Extremely informative and attentive to his patients and honest about results so that My expectations always match my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
Highly recommend! I wouldn’t trust my face in the hands of any other plastic surgeon! Dr. Jean regularly completes my Botox and filler injections. The results are amazing, and the injections are relatively painless and natural looking. Dr. Jean is a knowledgeable and skilled board certified plastic surgeon. His work speaks for itself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
I recently visited Dr. Jean’s office for advice on how to best smooth forehead furrows & crows feet and to restore volume under my eyes. Dr. Jean listened patiently to my concerns, thoroughly explained all procedures beforehand, and provided fantastic results. His professional demeanor is mirrored by his staff, who are courteous and most helpful with scheduling. His assistant, Kayla, was particularly kind. Kudos to Dr. Jean and his incredible staff!! I couldn’t be happier with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
Great experience with smart lipo for treatment of gynecomastia. As a man having excess breast tissue in my chest was very embarrassing. I was always worried about how my shirts fit and wearing looser shirts to prevent my chest from showing. One treatment of in office smart lipo and my chest looks great I can wear whatever shirts I want now and even go shirtless.. He is a great doctor, Kind, caring and easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
I had smart lipo on knees ,front and outer thighs in march 2017. After 10 months I have indents, lumps and scaring!! I went back after 6 weeks to express my concerns. Dr. Jean agreed and redid the outer thighs and knees.. With no improvement after 6 months, I was still swollen and looked disfigured, Dr. Jean had no explanation and said he would investigate and get back to me. I have not heard from him since. . Very disappointed!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
Dr. Jean saw me on short notice after I fractured several bones in my face. I had fallen down steps while at the beach and was evaluated and discharged from Cape Medical Center. His staff made time to see me and courteous and concerned. Dr. Jean carefully examined my very sore and swollen face, reviewed my cat scan results and explained everything to me. I was relieved that surgery was mot recommended, but would have felt confident in his care if that was needed! Thanks again!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
I went to Dr. Jean for a tummy tuck and he is the most competent and patient doctor I have ever been to. His work is excellent. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
Dr Jean is excellent He is a gentleman and his work is beautiful. I had breast augmentation and Dr Jean heard my requests and gave me exactly what I was envisioning for myself. I would highly recommend Dr Jean. You will be happy you found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Jean, MD?
My daughter had a dog bite to the face on Christmas Day. Her face looks amazing. I am truly blessed that he was was on call.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jean?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jean treats patients.

Bryn Mawr Hospital