Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD
Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Baltimore, MD. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Haroun is affiliated with Saint Agnes Hospital.

3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 250

Baltimore, MD 21229

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Haroun

Dr. Haroun's Experience

Dr. Haroun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Spinal Cord Tumor
  • Stroke

• Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neurostimulation
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Johns Hopkins University School Med

Dr. Haroun has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haroun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haroun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haroun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haroun to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Haroun's Performance
in Columbia, MD |
Would definitely recommend Dr. Haroun. He did the ACDF surgery on me and it's been a year and 3 months and I feel great now. I had neck pain for four years, and numbness in the arm and fingers. Numbness is gone and my neck is so much better. I had tried PT, medication, injections, all to no avail. Dr. Haroun knew what caused my pain; he did not push me to get the surgery. He explained everything and let me decide when I was ready.
in Elkridge, MD |
Dr. Haroun recently completed spinal surgery on me, and I could not be happier with my experience. He provided me all of my options, helped me determine what my best path forward was, and when it was time to do the surgery, he made me feel comfortable and safe. Although they anticipated to only gain about 70% improvement in my condition, I am happy to report that I have been pain free since recovering from the surgery! I haven't felt this good in years! Highly recommended.
in Baltimore, MD |
I would recommend Dr. Haroun to anyone with spine issues. His office is friendly, he and his associates sat down to discuss my personal issues giving me every option available. Surgery was my obvious choice, one that I would have liked to avoid. The surgery center where Dr. Haroun performs his surgery is wonderful. Everyone from the reception desk to the doctors themselves couldn't have done more to make me comfortable. I am happy to say my surgery was a total success.
in Dundalk, MD |
Dr. Haroun and his staff made every effort to inform me of my options and potential outcomes of the various choices I had to make. Once I elected surgery for my situation, I was promptly scheduled. The procedure was well explained for my wife and me. The day of the procedure went quickly. I walked out at the end of day, and went home. A week later I was very much recovered...two weeks later I am feeling almost completely back to comfort. A great result!
in Halethorpe, MD |
I dealt with back pain for over 10 years. I met with other doctors and I didn't like how they wanted to handle me with surgery. About three months ago I started losing the feeling in my left arm and my doctor recommended me to Dr. Haroun. He was so patient and really took the time to listen. I had surgery on December 12, 2016 and Dr. Haroun saved my life. I have feeling again in my arm and no back or neck pain. Dr. Haroun cares about you and your health. I tell everyone about him.
in Columbia, MD |
Dr.Haroun and his staff are all very pleasant and attentive. He is very easy to talk to and express your concerns about your condition(s). Dr. Haroun is very thorough with his explanation of the treatment plan he would like to follow. He takes the time to answer any and all questions as well as returning calls. He provides references to view about any pending proceedures. Dr. Haroun is a perfectionist and strives to make sure that everything is executed properly and in a timely manner.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Haroun explained everything about my procedure up front and then again just before my surgery. He told me what he thought my chances would be as far as pain relief and he was right on the money. I came home the evening of my surgery and the next morning, he called me to see how I was doing. Didn't have someone else do it. I appreciated that! If I ever needed an opinion or God forbid another surgery on my spine, he's the only person I would go to. Highly highly recommend him!!!
in Catonsville MD |
Dr. Haroun is knowledgeable, trustworthy, takes his time with patients, is very sincere, and always treated me with complete respect. I was always educated on any treatment he was going to provide and Dr. Haroun helped me make the best decisions on my care. We worked as a team. I recommend him highly to anyone who needs treatment for spinal medical issues. He is the best!
in Eldersburg, MD |
I would recommend Dr. Haroun. His office is extremely helpful, polite and listens. Dr. Haroun is amazing!!! I had neck surgery 6 weeks ago and I would have it done again tomorrow - Excellent surgeon (as I have had a few). I would entrust Dr. Haroun again and again for surgery. Highly recommend. Bed Side Manor is thoughtful, explains everything - Look forward to coming to the office and Dr. Haroun.
in Baltimore Maryland |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Raymond Haroun. I had pretty bad lower back pain and sciatica. I tried everything possible I went to physical therapy, I had injections in my back and I went to pain management. Finally I decided to go see a surgeon that was reccomended to me. I had my reservations because of all of the horror stories I have heard about back surgery .I had my surgery on April 27, 2016 in his surgery center. It has only been about three weeks I am very satisfied with the results.
He was late. I felt he was preoccupied and did not answer my questions. Then he left when I still had not finished asking questions (appt was supposed to be an hour, I got 30 mins)
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
Are you Dr. Haroun?