Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD

NeurosurgeryMaleAge 54

Neurosurgery

Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Worthington, OH. He is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD
7227 N High St Worthington, OH 43085 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Haroun with our nearby Neurosurgery Specialists at Cleveland Clinic.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Cleveland Clinic.

Dr. Haroun's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haroun

87.71929824561404%
3.508771929824561%

Dr. Haroun

Since the first day I came in this office, everyone is fantastic. The doctor is fantastic. I've had the best treatment ever by a surgeon. He treated me with the best bedside manner anyone could ask for. Highly recommended. The office personnel is also fantastic. Each and everyone everytime I go for a visit they are respectful and helpful. I couldnt thank all of them enough.
Debra Hahn – Jan 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
I waited in the exam room for 25 minutes for the doctor. He had come highly recommended to me by my son. When he came into the room he was distant and spent about five minutes with me, and I felt dismissed and like it was a waste of time and an insurance claim. He seemed to me to be Covid phobic, despite all reasonable precautions taken. That is unacceptable in a medical professional. In my other doctors, I’ve seen something similar with my PCP, and my other doctors are quite critical of this behavior. As a physician, you take an oath. If you cannot uphold that oath while taking sensible, recommended precautions during an epidemic or pandemic, then you should close your practice until the world gets on the other side of the crisis. My son was shocked at my experience. He had surgery done several years ago by Dr. Haroun and said he was very different at that time. Sad.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
Marilyn Ridley – Dec 29, 2021
Thank you for your review. We set the highest...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
I was very disappointed with my second visit to Dr. Haroun today. On my first visit a few weeks ago, I was hopeful that he would take all reasonable steps to identify the cause of my debilitating back, hip and foot pain. He ordered a nerve analysis and two MRIs on my back, which I then had performed. My husband and I received and reviewed as carefully as possible the printouts of theMRI results and visited Dr. Haroun today to discuss tho results of the various tests. The visit this morning lasted less than about 10 minutes and resulted in very little discussion of my nerve test or MRIs. After responding to only one of our several questions on the results of the MRIs, Dr. Haroun recommended further tests (MRI, CAT scan etc) on my NECK! He was in a hurry to finish our visit and we departed convinced that we had wasted our time and insurance money on this attempt to find a cure for my pain and decreasing balance. We will not return.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Susanne Haslup – Dec 21, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to bring this to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
Dr. Haroun is an excellent diagnostician. He is compassionate and has a great ‘bedside manner’. He is a great listener and explains things well. We highly recommend him. We would give him a rating of 6 out of 5 !!
J Reilly – Oct 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
I am an active 77 year old male who rides a bicycle 5,000 miles a year. I went to Dr. Haroun after having 5 months of on and off severe leg pain. He determined that I had a cyst on a section of my spine. I elected that he perform surgery to remove the cyst. I went through outpatient surgery and comfortably walked of the building when it was completed. I have had no pain since that day. I could not ride or do routine exercises for 6 weeks, but did less strenuous exercises with a physical therapist during that time. After 10 weeks I am back to my riding schedule. His office/staff was great and my outcome was perfect!
Kent – Oct 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
I recently received lumbar microdisectomy surgery from Dr. Haroun. I had crippling nerve pain down the right leg for three years. After failed steroid shots and PT, I contacted Dr. Haroun and we discussed the options. Surgery was agreed to be the best option for long-term recovery. It has been two weeks since the surgery and I have seen nearly 100% improvement. The overall surgery and recovery has been an absolute breeze compared to prior shoulder surgery. My experience with Dr. Haroun was fantastic.
Chris C – Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
Dr Haroun is exceptional in my book. He corrected a neck issue I had and my neck has been perfect since. He leaves no stone unturned and always takes his time in explaining everything. The girls in the office couldn’t be nicer! If you need any type of back or neck care Dr Haroun is who you want to see.
David Taylor – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
Awful staff, especially that girl Brittany. She was rude. Between the woman assist he has and the short amount of time the doc spent i barely got any info. Going to find someone who wants to spend time to know me.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
K. – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
Excellent. I made a decision to have microsurgery on my lower back to address a pinch nerve at L-4 vertebrae. Dr. Haroun evaluated all other causes, including referral to a neurologist, and discussed options to surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Haroun if you are experiencing any severe pain and numbness in back/neck/extremities.
Joseph Anderson – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
Knowledgeable! Caring! Excellent care!
Dec 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
The very first doctor I saw for my back injury 15 months ago indicated surgery may be necessary at some point. I remember laughing out loud and thinking no way that is ever going to happen. Well all these months later after trying all the recommendations including steroids, physical therapy, multiple injections manual physical therapy, yoga, chiropractic care, you name it, I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Haroun. Surgically you will not find anyone more skilled. Then add his wonderful personality and availability to his patients and you will not find a better combination. If you work with Dr. Haroun and Megan there is no reason to be afraid of back surgery. Get your life back, I am so happy that I did.
Karen R. – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
I had major sciatica pain from a herniated disc. I was in constant pain and nothing seemed to relieve the pain. Dr. Haroun was quick to diagnose the problem. I had surgery and immediately was relieved of the pain. It was nothing short of a miracle for me. His PA, Megan Sisbarro, and the staff at the surgical center are all amazing - very sympathetic and professional. It's been 3 months since surgery and still feeling great!
DF – Nov 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
I was in pain far longer than I needed to be because of fear. If I had known then what I know now, it could have saved me months of chronic nerve pain. Dr. Haroun and his PA, Megan Sisbarro, are not just genuinely nice people, they are extremely skilled at what they do. My ACDF surgery with this team was miraculous. The first thing I noticed when I woke up after surgery was the absence of the nerve pain I had been fighting for so long. It was just gone! My recovery was uncomplicated and I am back to living my life pain free. If this sounds like a story you would like to tell, I urge you to talk to them. I am so very happy that I did!
Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
Dr. Haroun performed a neck fusion on me in 2016. I was back to work in 2 weeks and healed beautifully. I got several opinions and far preferred Dr.Haroun and his team for both their approach and high standards of excellence.
Mar 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
The thought of a fusion at C5 & C6 scared the heck out of me. It was something that had to be done and Dr Haroun and Megan, PA, are by far the best choice in a surgeon that I could of made. They were the 4th surgeon that I consulted with, they listened to me and thoroughly reviewed my history in great detail, from there we developed a plan. Today I have NO pain and the surgery was exactly what was discussed with Dr Haroun and Megan, HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR HAROUN AND MEGAN AND THE SURGERY!!!!
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
Dr. Raymond Haroun performed back surgery on me in November 2018 due to me suffering with sciatica. The sciatica negatively impacted my daily lifestyle temporarily. Since the surgery I can truly say that I feel Fantastic ! I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Haroun & Megan. C. Satchell
C. Satchell in Baltimore, MD – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
After a bicycling injury, I experienced crippling pain down my right leg that was diagnosed as lumbar stenosis. Steroid injections and physical therapy provided only partial relief. I was reluctant to undergo surgery, but I found Dr. Haroun to be very thorough and conservative in his recommendations. Two years after the injury, I underwent microdecompression surgery by Dr. Haroun. The improvement was immediate and dramatic. I can walk upright again without pain.
William Bracey in Columbia, MD – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
20 year ago I injured my lower back rebuilding a old stone wall. I was bed ridden for 2 weeks then gradually I adjusted to walking over the next year. MRI imagery has now advanced to a point where spinal injury can readily be seen, there is no more guess work as in the past. My surgery was done as an out patient and took 2 hours where I walked to the car. It has been 2 months since the surgery and I still feel great. Thank you Dr. Haroun !
Marty – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
I can’t recommend Dr. Haroun enough! I suffered from debilitating sciatic pain and tried every treatment option out there but nothing worked. Two months ago Dr. Haroun performed a discectomy and I have been PAIN FREE ever since! Not only is Dr. Haroun a skilled surgeon but he surrounds himself with a top-notch staff. Everyone at his surgery center is amazing. I am back to work and running my kids around to all of their activities. Normalcy never felt so good!
Dotty in Columbia, MD – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?
Dr.Haroun figured out the severity of my pain It was scary. My neck affected my hands and I'd wake up in severe pain and at the same time it was numb. I would have to wait ten minutes for my hand to return to normal. Dr. Haroun figured what it was and fixed it. I have severe spinal issues and Dr. Haroun has been great to help me have a life. I hate living in pain. Dr. Haroun and other specialists have worked together to help ease the pain so I can go back to work. Great staff as well.
Ms. Rodriquez in Columbia , MD – Sep 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Haroun, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Haroun?