Dr. Raymond Haigney II, DDS

Dr. Raymond Haigney II, DDS

Oral Surgery  |

Dr. Raymond Haigney is a highly trained oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Haigney graduated from Loyola University, Chicago College of Dental Surgery, and went on to complete a general practice residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He then completed his oral and maxillofacial surgical residency at Emory University School of Medicine, Department of Surgery in Atlanta, GA., where he is still on staff as Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery. During residency, Dr. Haigney received unsurpassed experience in dental implants, wisdom tooth extraction, corrective jaw surgery, temporomandibular disorders, facial trauma, reconstructive facial surgery, head & neck cancer, as well as specialized training in sleep apnea. Dr. Haigney has also completed a prestigious accredited Fellowship in Facial Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus, MS. He is credentialed in all areas of facial plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures at Charlotte's main hospitals. He regularly performs facelifts, rhinoplasty, endoscopic browlifts, necklifts, and blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) in addition to laser skin resurfacing, Botox and Restylane injections. He also treats all of the facial trauma and reconstructive surgery cases at Presbyterian Huntersville Hospital. Dr. Haigney is double board certified. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, a Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology, as well as a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. He performs the full scope of surgery in a safe and caring environment. He demands excellence and compassion in himself and his staff to treat you and your loved ones as if you were our own family.

Lake Norman Oral & Facial Surgery

9727 Northcross Center Ct

Huntersville, NC 28078

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Haigney II

Treating patient's the way I want my family treated

• Oral Surgery

• Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Septal Perforation Repair

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Colorado
  • Emory University School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Haigney II has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Member

Dr. Haigney II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haigney II to family and friends
Dr. Haigney II's Performance
Huntersville, NC |
My daughter had a simple frenectomy with Dr. Haigney in which the doctor admittedly clipped a nerve causing issues and requiring therapy, that we paid for. While we were in the process of getting her to all her other appointments, and I got a call from Haigney's office that they were sending us to collections over the insignificant co-pay despite not receiving a bill. The doctor and office manager hid behind the incompetent office staff and refused my calls. Worst doctor experience ever!
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Haigney was called in to the ER last week to stitch my 1 yr old sons mouth from a fall. I was hysterical from the whole incident & he was very calming and reassuring. He took all the time we needed to ask questions. His bedside manner was phenomenal. He did a great job on the stitches as well. Today he removed his stitches & he took the time again to talk to me before and after the procedure. He even personally called this evening to check on my son. I was very impressed with him all around!
in Charlotte, NC Butzine |
I was pleased with the entire process! I would highly recommend these professionals to anyone.
in Mooresville, NC |
Dr. Haigney is a very kind, gentle, caring oral surgeon. He takes the time to explain the situation and give you the options. He allows the patient to ask questions & make the best informed decision about their health care. He is also very well respected by my dentist, and that was paramount to me! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Haigney.
in Davidson NC |
Great Dr. Great staff.
in Charlotte, NC |
I had 2 implant teeth with Dr. Haigney in the past and I was very pleased with all services, I would recommend his name to others.
Cornelius, NC |
Dr. Haigney and his staff were wonderful throughout the entire process of having our daughter's wisdom teeth removed. Her situation was a bit complicated, but Dr. Haigney handled everything very well and she recovered quickly and easily. He is knowledgeable and professional, but also caring and personable. We originally had her set up for another surgeon in the area, but changed to Dr. Haigney and we are so grateful that we did.
Charlotte, NC |
It's easy to see why he is one of, if not the most, respected Oral Surgeons in the Charlotte area. His technical surgical skills are unrivaled, and surpassed by his dedication to his patients and his practice. Aside from the great medical and surgical care from first evaluation through surgery and afterward, Dr Haigney is incredibly personable, knowledgeable, and his office staff are so kind, and well trained. To say he is the best is an understatement.
in Huntersville, NC |
Took great care of me. I was nervous about getting an implant but Dr H and his staff made the process painless.
in Charlotte, NC |
After 14 years of struggling with my jaw/TMJ from a severe car accident, I had an evaluation by Dr Haigney. I knew he was an excellent surgeon in jaw reconstruction because he repaired my son's jaw in 2011. He had had a school wrestling injury breaking his jaw in two places. Within 6 weeks my son was eating again and pain free. Back to me..... I had surgery 2015 for ankylosis and adhesions. The surgery and recovery went extremely well. I am painfree and able to eat anything.
in Denver, NC |
Thinking about going to Cali for surgery?! I was too until I found Dr Haigney. His entire staff were always pleasant and very helpful. I had otoplasty surgery. He took the necessary time needed to do the surgery & followed up with me later that evening to see how I was feeling! Not only am I extremely happy with the results but the communication was excellent. If I needed anything after the surgery I had direct access to the Dr's #. I can wear my hair up now & not worry about my ears! Thank you
in Concord NC |
My experience with Dr. Haigney was awesome! He took time with me to explain the procedure I needed to have done and assured me that everything would be ok. He made me feel at ease especially because I was an emergency case and had not experienced anything like this before. My recovery time was incredibly short with no complications considering the fact that I needed surgery. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Huntersville, NC |
Dr. Haigney II goes out of his way to treat his patients in a kindly manner. Almost 2 years after my implant, there was a problem that he took care of without hesitation, at almost no cost to me. Thank you! I will be in need of another implant in about one/two years. I definitely will return to Dr. Haigney for the next one!
in Statesville, NC |
Dr. Haigney is an excellent professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my family and friends.. Don Ledbetter, Statesville NC
in Mount Holly, NC |
A friendly practice where you truly feel welcomed. The facilities are spotless and calming. Dr. Haigney gave very succinct explanations of every process, all possibilities, and expected results. Complex surgery was done quickly with minimum discomfort. I am very pleased.
in Charlotte, NC |
My jaw had been locked in the closed position for over a year. I visited many oral surgeons and ENT (my jaw pain affected my hearing) who did absolutely nothing to help my pain and limitation. During my first consultation with Dr Haigney he listened when i explained the struggled i have had with my jaw. He immediately came up with a plan that included an MRI. After the MRI results there was no other option than to have jaw surgery. As of today my jaw opens completely normal with no pain!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Haigney is truly amazing. My spouse and I have contemplated a move to Florida and I often joke and say, "only if Dr. Haigney will move too." I trust him that much and wouldn't put my trust in anyone else. I've been seeing him for a little over two years and he has never disappointed. He has a genuine care that can be rare to find. He takes time to understand what his patient's are experiencing and makes recommendations that are in their best interest. I am eternally grateful for him!
in Sherrills Ford, NC |
He is the best, I mean it. Having Dr. Haigney place implants in my mouth was absolutely the best thing I have ever done for myself. Seriously, I can't believe such good fortune has come my way. I am 65 years old and even at my age it was crazy to even consider not having this done. It was that simple. Thank You Dr. Haigney! Loving you work!
in Winston-Salem, NC |
Dr. Haigney performed excellent reconstructive oral surgery for me, including placing an implant. He worked swiftly yet methodically under local anesthesia. I have been told by more than one dentist that I am difficult to work on but Dr. Haigney seemed to have no trouble. There are not words to describe how thoughtful and caring his staff is. But I know the doctor is the head of the practice and the kindness or lack thereof Is a direct reflection of his leadership. His kindness shows.
in Catawba, NC |
I had my oral surgery and subsequent dental implant performed by Dr. Haigney. He took great care to explain everything to me and set me at ease. The whole experience was flawless from beginning to end. The implant is now 3 years old and have had no problems with it. I highly recommend Dr. Haigney and his staff. I am a nervous patient and they were very kind and understanding.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Haigney and his staff are incredible. I had to get a dental implant, and he explained everything perfectly! He made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. I also had him remove my wisdom tooth, which he did a great job at. Dr. Haigney and his staff will answer any questions you may have. They have your best interest at heart.
in Mooresville,NC |
So reassuring to get competent care
in Davidson, NC |
Dr. Haigney removed my wisdom teeth. While it is a little nerve racking having this done, Dr. Haigney and his staff made the experience as easy and painless as possible.
Mooresville, NC |
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Haigney and he did an excellent job.
Monroe, NC |
Dr Haigney is a terrific surgeon. I had no problems after surgery and he along with his staff are caring and professional. It is wonderful to still have a doctor and staff that care about their patients! Thank You Dr Haigney
in Charlotte, NC |
I would certainly recommend Dr. Haigney. When I had my wisdom teeth removed I was very nervous about the procedure initially. He and the staff made my experience comfortable and easy. They were very professional and helpful. They even sent flowers after the surgery and called the same day to follow-up. I had some minor issues with one side of my lip remaining numb for a few weeks after the surgery due to temporary nerve damage, but was told that was normal and I did regain full use.
in Cornelius, NC |
Fractured 2 Orbital bones and jaw bone playing basketball. Met Dr. Haigney in Emergency Room. He was Johnny on the spot and came immediately from gym where he was working out. He was experienced and comforting during what was a traumatic injury. Went immediately into surgery and left hospital next morning for home. After 6 weeks of healing because of his knowledge, procedures and experience there was no visible way of knowing my injury. He is the best.
in Cornelius, NC |
I have never met a more thoughtful and caring staff and oral surgeon. Dr. Haigney treated not only me but my family with great kindness and care. He made sure we were educated about the procedure he was going to perform. The office even had flowers delivered to our home and he called us that evening to check on me. I truly appreciate him and would definitely recommend him to everyone needing this service!
in Charlotte, NC |
I had a tooth implanted and it could not have gone smoother. There was literally zero pain and 6 years later my implant is still in excellent shape. I highly recommend Dr. Haigney.
in Cornelius, NC |
I am terrified of all things dental. I recently had to have some extractions and was referred to Dr. Haigney. I could not have been more pleased with the consultation, exam and surgery. I will be needing more work done and wll definitely be back to see him. And, also, the staff is super-excellent! Janet H
Thank you so much for the kind review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
in Davudson, NC |
Dr Haigney is a wonderful handsome doctor I trust him with my life
Mooresville, NC |
Make sure you know what they are charging up front! The doctor charges 2x more for his part! It is outrageous! They will not work with you like they say!! Know your bill up front!!!!!!
in Huntersville, NC |
I have never felt more cared for by a doctor before. Though my health issues were uncomfortable, it's been a pleasure going to Dr. Haigney. His staff is wonderful and the care provided by him the best I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend Dr. Haigney.
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Haigney II, DDS?

Visit Dr. Haigney II

Dr. Haigney II accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Haigney II has admitting privileges