Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy  |
Dr. Raymond Dipasquo, DO
Dr. Raymond Dipasquo, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Homer Glen, IL. He is 63 years old. Dr. Dipasquo is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and Silver Cross Hospital.

12701 W 143rd St Ste 250

Homer Glen, IL 60491

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Dipasquo

Dr. Dipasquo's Experience

Dr. Dipasquo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement : 5/24/2013
    Amount or Range: $1,000,000.00
    Nature of Complaint: COOK COUNTY, IL

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Dipasquo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dipasquo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dipasquo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dipasquo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dipasquo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dipasquo to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Dipasquo's Performance
New Lenox, IL |
I have been going to Dr. Dipasquo for 20 years. He was my wife's doctor when we met and since I switched to him I have been very happy. He has a great demeanor and has proven his expertise over and over. He has helped find issues with my father-in-law as well as my sons. I just moved my mom over to him and she is ecstatic, much better than her previous primary doc. I'm baffled at how anyone could leave a bad review, makes me wonder if they were for another doctor and put here by mistake.
in Homer Glen |
I've been going to this quack for a few years. I finally had enough of his office and cavalier practices. I referred many people to him to only find out none really liked his services. I decided to search out another doctor and found how much positive and educated care I was missing. I would not recommend this doctor for anything. My ratings are based on comparison who I use now. I've been enlightened.
in Frankfort, IL |
Visits to Dr. DiPasquo are as pleasant of an experience as one can have visiting a doctors office, the wait times are minimal and Dr. DiPasquo is very thorough with his exams and explanations of any issues. I would be remiss if I did not give his staff kudos as they are very friendly and helpful.
Lockport, IL |
I found this dr thru BCBS DocFind & made a new patient appt for my son. I forgot to write the dr name in my calendar but wrote 215 & the address. On day of appointment, I tried calling at 2 for a fax number send over shot records, only to find out that our appointment was at 1:30. I apologized & asked if we could still come in. I was told not only would the doctor not see us today, he would NEVER see us b/c he won't reschedule missed 1st appointments, even by 30 min. TOTALLY NOT the dr for us!!
Lexington, IN |
ncompetent May 17th, 2016 Probably the worst doctor I've ever been too. Spends 4 mins tops and you have to wait at least an hour because he comes in an hour after his first patient. It's disrespectful to patient's, our time is valuable too. Then refused to fill some of my medications that I've been on for over 5 years that aren't controlled! I found a new doctor and she said he's not good & I got meds refilled.
Plymouth, IN |
horrible, unorganized, office staff is non responsive, would not recommended him to anyone
in Homer Glen, IL |
My experience is that this doctor is very unforgiving and vengeful in nature. After apologizing for a missed appointment they allowed me to reschedule. However, when I arrived a couple of weeks later and after I had turned over my insurance cards and personal information which they entered into their system, the receptionist, after speaking to the doctor informed me that Dr. DiPasquo was denying service to me because of the original missed appt.
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Dipasquo, DO?
Are you Dr. Dipasquo?